PVC Plastic Floor
100% Virgin Materials
2.0mm(spot) / 2.5mm.3.0mm(custom)
deep embossing,carpet design,wood embossing, coralline, flashing, slate leather......
Perfect quality control system, VIP service solve your any problem anytime.
50 sqm per design
Household, hotel, restaurant, school,office, hospital,supermarket, entertainment places etc.
T/T, L/C,Western Union,etc
Service life is generally 10-15 years.
Ningbo / Shanghai
10-15 days after receive deposit
Advantages of PVC Flooring:
1. Highly decorative
4. Environmental friendly
6. Easy maintenance
PVC Flooring feature:
- Vertical Click joint system, which means a glueless install for an easy transition in any space
- Environmental protection, save the hardwood, save the forest
- Sound absorption
- Waterproof,anti-corrosion,long lifetime,anti-slippery
- Vertical click joint system,easy install and maintain, reduces the cost of labor force,economic choose for residential and commercial
- Eco-friendly, no noxious or chemical components
- Environmentally sustainable construction with extruded waterproof core
- The composite core is constructed of virgin vinyl
- NO swelling when exposed to water
- Will not expand or contract, very stable
- No need for transition strips, no underlayment required,hides subfloor imperfections
- OEM available
- Q:How much is the loss of a square floor to install a composite floor?
- Pavement composite flooring, depends on the area of the pavement area, if it is the area of 100 square meters of home, loss of 4 square meters or so, the loss of the main saw the number of saws, which is for the pavement is the place of the floor The edge of how much, if the overall edge is relatively long, more, that loss is more.
- Q:Mianqi composite floor drum up how to do?
- You can remove the already bulging part, and then re-install one by one, to the wall, the excess part of the cut, and keep the floor and the wall has 10-15mm gap, the gap can be through the base line Install and cleverly cover up. Do not simply cut with the cutting tool in the musters, so that while the floor is no longer bulging, it is too ugly. There is a solution (provided that the floor quality is very good): the skirting, buckle buckle removed, the floor pad with pad up, with a fan blowing (dry can also), and keep the room ventilated and dry, Time the floor is likely to recover, once again remind, the premise is the floor quality is good. Do not remove the floor after the bubble floor will be exposed to sunlight, as this will cause the floor can not be restored.
- Q:installing engineered floors?
- Which type of flooring (of the engineered) do you have? They come both ways and can be installed in the way they come. The flooring ( click and lock system) must be installed that way. Any other type, if they don t specify it, must be glued od stapled. And since you said over slab, it must be glued down. Each way works well, Just find the method you like since gluing can be messy and costly( for the glue) but easier for some people to install. And the floating system is a bit harder to do if your not handy. But is cheaper w/o glue. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. I ve attended several installation seminars as well as installed a few 100,000 s/f.. GL
- Q:Are there any differences between laminate flooring and laminate flooring?
- At present, the composite floor has strengthened the composite floor and solid wood composite points. Solid wood flooring is made of several layers of wood (sheet) bonding (horizontal and vertical staggered 90 degrees) made together, the basic ingredients or logs, there are three and multi-layer points, the general surface are valuable timber (but Very thin, usually 2mm), the following is the ordinary wood. Compared with the solid wood flooring is not easy to deformation, not easy to crack. Other properties and solid wood flooring similar to the laying can play keel, but also do not lay the keel lay, foot feel similar to the solid wood flooring, walking is also very comfortable. Strengthen the floor using wood chips (powder) + adhesive made of the surface of the wear-resistant layer of trioxide, and its hard, hardness after the diamond.
- Q:On the fine decoration delivery project, floor tiles and laminate flooring advantages and disadvantages! The
- Floor tiles and flooring have their own advantages, should be based on the main buyers of the object group, to adapt to their needs for the principle. To sell more. Such as: the purchase of the wedding room, it should consider the tiles (the hall) (construction should consider the elevation of the ground difference, especially in the case of geothermal heating symptoms of bone flap, Have not seen this matter, really do not understand ..) The general elderly like the majority of the floor, which can do a market forecast, in proportion to consider. Tiles must be easier to maintain than the floor. But now the composite floor, strength, wear and other technical indicators are quite good, so maintenance is not difficult. It is the final installation process, pay attention to the installation of other objects, the protection can be done. Strengthen the composite floor it is not afraid of grinding, but it is afraid of sharp sharp plan! This should pay attention to, pay attention to accidental running water, which is terrible. After the boutique house, the management: In addition to the property, (require owners to stay in a year, if you go out, you must close the total water valve, because the pipe is in the trial run, no one dare say no matter how good The brand pipe fittings must be no problem, no one dare to say that the plumber installed no problem), ran the water, that thing big Kazakhstan. There is not much maintenance for the later. Need to pay attention to is: strictly to the good goods off, to prevent the "Vanke floor event" problem.
- Q:What is the weight of the 12MM reinforced composite floor?
- Brand is not the same, there must be some error, a square about the weight of about 12.5 kg. 100 square feet of about 1.25 tons of reinforced composite floor thickness: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm solid wood composite floor thickness: 12mm, 15mm, 18mm reinforced composite floor 12mm feel good, stepping on the sound will not have a heavy Cara Kara (slightly ), But not suitable for floor heating. 8mm, 10mm compared to 12mm to thin, a little bit worse, but for the installation to warm. Solid wood composite floor 15mm is now to buy the most sales, the sense of feeling compared to 12mm to strengthen the composite even better, but also does not apply to warm. Because it is too thick. 12mm, suitable for heating, than the enhanced composite 8mm effect may be worse, but solid wood strong in the environment, to warm the heating will accelerate the evaporation of formaldehyde, 8mm this is worse than 12mm. 18mm relatively speaking is a failure, but there are markets, some greedy half-baked will choose.
- Q:whats the procedure for gluing engineered flooring to underfloor heating.?
- If I were you I would contact the flooring manufacturer for their recommended procedures rather than soliciting advice that may or may not be correct for your situation - ask the heating guys what material they are using to float the floor with so you can get the correct info
- Q:Do I need glue for tongue and groove on engineered flooring?
- I have concrete on grade, had my rugs and ceramic tile pulled out and replaced it all with laminate flooring. There is no glue, caulking or anything other than the moisture barrier underneath, the floor is completely hinged together one plank at a time. I have the baseboards and the quarter round. If you don't want quarter round cut your last row closer to the wall. When the baseboard is nailed to the wall it is secure enough not to need any glue to hold it to the floor.
- Q:Solid wood composite floor to buy what to pay attention to
- 1. As with solid wood flooring, solid wood flooring is also divided into excellent, first class, qualified three categories. Appearance quality is an important basis for grading. 2. There are two kinds of solid wood flooring, one for the three solid wood flooring, which produced earlier, by the panel, core board, backplane three layers of wood together. 3. Consumers in the purchase, through the multi-layer solid wood floor of the four sides of the tenon, you can see the body of the crown of the liver and the Philippines to the veneer layer of superstructure. 4. Paint quality and coating method is to determine the floor environmental protection, wear resistance, hardness and other parameters of the important factors 5. Multi-layer solid wood flooring by a number of wood board assembled from bonding, the quality of the floor adhesive, environmental performance It is important. 6. Get the floor, you can in a box in the hand to take more than 5 floors placed on the glass table or flat on the ground, to assemble. 7. Solid wood flooring laying methods are many, no matter what kind of laying method should be standardized. And the best is who to sell who installed, to avoid unnecessary buck and trouble. More detailed related content can go to the only excellent network of the only excellent college to see, hope to be useful to you
- Q:Solid wood composite flooring discoloration is what reason
- Long time the friction will wear off the paint.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range