|Fashionable PVC Flooring for Indoor Use, PVC Floor Covering|
Floor Cover, Wall Cover etc.
All colors are available
Anti-Tear, Anti-Mildew, Abrasion-Resistant, Fire-Resistant
FOB Ningbo/Shanghai $0.8-$3.0/m
in rolls,out Oxford Paper and pp bag .
Advantages of PVC Flooring:
1. Highly decorative
4. Environmental friendly
6. Easy maintenance
PVC Flooring feature:
- Vertical Click joint system, which means a glueless install for an easy transition in any space
- Environmental protection, save the hardwood, save the forest
- Sound absorption
- Waterproof,anti-corrosion,long lifetime,anti-slippery
- Vertical click joint system,easy install and maintain, reduces the cost of labor force,economic choose for residential and commercial
- Eco-friendly, no noxious or chemical components
- Environmentally sustainable construction with extruded waterproof core
- The composite core is constructed of virgin vinyl
- NO swelling when exposed to water
- Will not expand or contract, very stable
- No need for transition strips, no underlayment required,hides subfloor imperfections
- OEM available
- Q:New house, composite floor scratches have been very obvious, all fine lines, is the floor of the problem?
- This may be pavement in the process of friction caused by a small scratch on the simple wax on the line to study the trouble
- Q:Question about engineered floor install?
- I think the floor was improperly installed,if they didn't leave a 1/4 to a 1/2 inch expansion joint around the edges your floor is buckling.
- Q:Q: how to clean the composite floor dirty
- You fancy is what to get things, generally have the oil washed with detergent on the line, because the composite floor is very wearable, you can also ding dumplings dumplings sacrifice twitch yong to brush with a brush is also It does not matter, but do not use thinner, especially the board that made the paint.
- Q:Do you want to glue glue on the floor?
- I was the manufacturer now do not have the basic kind of glue has been out of the rise of their shop that may want to make you more than one insurance and make more money
- Q:Granville lion composite floor and giant Ning composite floor which is good
- Top 10 brands of flooring: Nature floor flooring Top ten brands of 2: Saint elephant floor flooring Top ten brands of 3: Ferguson wood flooring floor Top 10 brands of 4: Del Wood floor flooring Top Ten brands of 5: Wooden floor flooring top ten brands of 6: life home floor flooring top ten brands of 7: Rhine sunny wood floor flooring top ten brands of 8: security wood flooring floor of the top ten brands of the edge of the edge of the flag Luo wood flooring top ten brands of 10: Ruijia wood flooring nature Thank you
- Q:Solid wood flooring is not the thicker the better?
- Stupid ah, if the 8% of the good, 12% will not be more expensive than the 8%. Thicker. Deformation of the chance to be smaller ah. Certainly buy 12% of the friends, but your home on the ground reserved thickness Is how much, 12% of the installation can also consider to buy.
- Q:Has anyone worked with Bostik EFA for installing an engineered floor? Is EFA better than Bostik Best?
- Bostik Best is the premium adhesive in the wood flooring industry, also the most expensive. You should look at Mapei 980, or Taylor MS Plus adhesives for a lower cost option.
- Q:Would you go with engineer or soild hardware floors?
- From my experience of installing all types of wood flooring, I definitely recommend solid wood flooring, basically because it is solid wood all of the way through which is great when it needs to be sanded and refinished. Engineered wood flooring looks good on the surface, however, this type of flooring has a really thin layer of wood veneer on top of a plywood base. If something heavy or sharp is dropped on this type of floor, it will damage the wood veneer floor which will expose the interior plywood base making an unattractive blemish which is very difficult to repair. Also engineered wood flooring cannot be sanded and refinished since this will go through the thin veneer on top.
- Q:Will the floor of the floor be poisonous?
- Composite wood flooring environmental standards, but there really do this harm. Composite wood flooring is usually 3 layers, 5 layers or more. Usually solid wood multi-layer composite, as well as non-solid wood multi-layer composite. Layer between the use of glue bonding. To warm the ground will promote the glue and woodworking boards and other artificial wood in the distribution of harmful substances. So if the home to consider the warm, it is best to use three layers of solid wood flooring, less glue content, solid wood does not exist harm.
- Q:How does the composite floor be polished?
- The composite flooring does not need to be polished.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range