2. Fire retardant and self-extinguishing.
3. Heat preservation.
8. Tough, rigid with the high impact strength.
9. Stable color retention.
11. Anti - deformed
1. Building outdoor wall board, indoor decoration board, partition board in office and house.
2. Screen printing, flat solvent printing, engraving, billboard and exhibition display.
3. Chemical anti corrosion project, special cold project, environmental protection
4. Sanitarywares, kitchen cabinet, washroom cabinet.
The specific application
tables , chairs , benches , stools – furniture, Sofa, Box spring, Bookshelf, clothing case, tea table, screen, frame, handle, plate, bar, newspaper rack.
Mobile home, window frame, door plank, threshold, template, concrete stairs clap, wallboard, ceiling, floor, and various profiles, etc
Chemical corrosion barrack and public places, decorating plate, floor, channel, bench, and the casting model, the machine cover, pump shell, electrical materials, etc
|Products Name||pvc foam board machine|
|Thickness|| 1~30mm thickness|
|Regular Size||1220x2440mm (4’x8’)|
|Main Material||PVC powder|
|Surface Treatment||As per your request|
|Payment||30% deposit, 70% balance before shipment. T/T W/U M/G|
|Delivery Time||7-30 days.|
|Packing||Carton box or wooden pallet packing.|
|production capability||3000 tons per month.|
PVC Foam Board Type
pvc celuka foam board, white pvc foam board,black pvc foam board,colored pvc foam board,red pvc foam board,yellow pvc foam board,green pvc foam board,blue pvc foam board and so on.our pvc foam sheet other name is pvc foam board, pvc foam panel, pvc foam plate,rigid pvc foam board,pvc free foam sheet ,pvc plastic foam sheet,pvc forex sheet,pvc crust foam sheet,pvc extruded foam sheet,hard foam pvc sheet,pvc celuka foam sheet,pvc cabinet foam sheet and so on.
Place of Origin:
Beijing, China (Mainland)
as your required
white or colorful
PVC Foam Board/Sheet description:
PVC Foam board/sheet/panel
1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm;
2050mm × 3050mm and so on
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
11000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
Pictures of Factory
- Q:Transparent Plastic Sheets and Inkjet?
- Rub the transparent sheet with fine sandpaper. Vice versa - polish it with successively finer grades of polish.
- Q:How can I fasten a plastic sheet to a metal computer case?
- I would go with a chemical adhesive, fancy talk for glue. For this application I should think there will be no stress on the piece so simple super glue from anywhere you shop should do it. Not substantial enough for you? Use a few pop rivets, easy to do and you can find a pop rivet set cheap. Try Harbor Freight as a source. Of course these will leave bumps from the rivets that might detract from the appearance you are trying to achieve.
- Q:What clear solid surface can I peel acrylic paint off! I have used shipping plastic, need a solid sheet?
- get a sheet of glass my friend and tape the edges in a good duct tape-also you can go to a plastics store and buy sheets of acrylic. Different thickness', different prices of course-buy something small-you can also go to crafts stores to buy pre-cut to use instead of glass in frames-check it out, I bet it will work. Worth a couple $$ to know-
- Q:suggest two ways of converting transparent plastic sheet into translucent sheet
- Translucent Plastic Sheet
- Q:Is plastic (clothe and sheet protectors) recyclable?
- problematic issue. look into yahoo and bing. this can help!
- Q:in my interpet fish box there is a plastic removable sheet under the lights can i remove it?
- It sounds like you’re talking about something that would normally be between the bulb and the water – so that’s how I’ll answer: If you are talking about a very thin plastic sheet that can be peeled off (like plastic wrap for food) – it’s only there to prevent damage during shipping. But, it the sheet has any thickness (ie 1/16” or more), then no. Without a barrier, water vapor will condense (become liquid water) on many parts of the light fixture as it cools during the night. Over time, that liquid water can corrode the metal contacts the light fixture and/or create an electrical short.
- Q:Are skateboard novices, small fish boards, plastic boards and maple planks different?
- I've been skateboarding for seven years and should be able to answer it.
- Q:How print on plastic sheet using epson deskjet printer?
- Ink needs to absorb into the surface of the media in order to dry. Thermal plastic sheet is far to smooth for ink to adhere to. You will not be able to print properly onto thermal plastic sheeting.
- Q:How to hang plastic sheeting below my mobile home with wood only available on one side?
- You list 4 'sides'. I assume the 2 sides where you need to connect to plastic are the top and bottom. If that is the case, DON'T attach to the plastic. Your 'patch' should be the full height of the sheeting. You already know how to attach to the side with wood. That only leaves the side with metal. Can you screw through the metal into a new piece of wood, and then attach the plastic to the wood?
- Q:Is the plastic foam roof well insulated?
- Plastic foam board roof insulation effect is better.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range