White Waterproof Rigid PVC Foam Board
standard size :1560*3050mm
NOTE: we can make other size according customer requirment
6-9days after confirm your order
PVC foam board/sheet description
PVC Foam sheet
1560mm × 3050mm
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
ISO、SGS PONY Cetification
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
500000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
1. Advertisemen Board and sign board
2. the advertisement sheet for printing,engraving,cutting,sawing
3. Architectural decoration and upholstery
4. decoration for partition wall and shopwindows
- Q:PC plastic PS plastic what is the difference between attention is the difference?! Come and answer
- PS is also called polystyrene,Born in 1930, it is a thermoplastic.
- Q:mirorred flexiable plastic sheets?
- I believe Mylar like balloons are made from is the material you are looking for You can buy it on line or from hydrophonic stores.
- Q:What is the clear plastic sheet material used to adhere stickers to in packaging?
- I think that what you are looking for is called release paper, or release liner. You might also want to look for glassine release paper. Alternatively, some sprays might be available for you to make any or most papers into release film. Wax paper is also commonly used and more readily available, although you will not get that clear professional effect you want. I have added a couple of links for more information.
- Q:Gauss's Law: Cylinder with uniform charge distribution/Styrofoam ball over plastic sheet?
- If the sector at distance R is E0, then it is likewise E0 at 2R. the sector of a limiteless airplane of fee has an identical importance everywhere (?/2?). This properly regular consequence of Gauss's regulation is defined in all difficulty-loose text textile books.
- Q:where can I buy cheap kites(paper or plastics sheet made)around $0.5 to $?
- if ur looking for kites you fly, try dollar tree or dollar store.
- Q:A sheet of plastic, n = 1.5, 25 mm thick is used in a bank teller's window. A ray of light strikes the sheet a?
- The answer is 8.228557704 mm. For any procrastinators..
- Q:I live in grandjunction, where can i get sheets of plastic?
- Try SSD PLASTICS, INC. They should sell most anything you would need. They also do fabrications and should be able to create any forms you need for your vacuum forming business.
- Q:why do people put plastic sheeting down before pouring concrete? I think i know but want to here from experts.?
- That prevents the salt and moisture in the earth from penetrating the concrete, intermingling with the lime in concrete. Some concrete contains ground Oyster Shell, compounding the problem. This occurs through hydrostatic pressure. When that happens, Alkali forms and deposits on the surface of the slab. When hard surface flooring of any kind is glued to the slab, Alkali destroys the adhesives. Sometimes, before that happens Alkali will penetrate through the concrete creating deposits between grout lines of tiles of flooring. It appears as a white powder. There are times when the plastic may be ruptured and sometimes it does not prevent some formation of Alkali. Alkali travels, damn near like an animal and creates fits for flooring. Much research and many products have been produced to combat Alkali. None are 100% remedies. Sometimes Plywood sub flooring is the only answer.
- Q:I was wondering where I could get some plexiglass or a glass like sheet?
- You can buy plastic sheets that are used for window panes lots of places. If not at Home Depot, then at a company that sells window replacements. I have purchased sheets of plastic.
- Q:What is the best tool to use to cut evenly through a sheet of plastic?
- Use a Stanley knife. With a straight edge, score the smooth side several times. Now lay the sheet on a table with the score line right at the edge. Have a second person press down with a board on top of table to keep sheet from moving. (Place board right at edge) Person one now presses down on sheet to snap. Do it in one quick move.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range