White Waterproof Rigid PVC Foam Board
standard size :1560*3050mm
NOTE: we can make other size according customer requirment
6-9days after confirm your order
PVC foam board/sheet description
PVC Foam sheet
1560mm × 3050mm
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
ISO、SGS PONY Cetification
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
500000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
1. Advertisemen Board and sign board
2. the advertisement sheet for printing,engraving,cutting,sawing
3. Architectural decoration and upholstery
4. decoration for partition wall and shopwindows
- Q:Are acrylic plastic sheets flexible and cuttable?
- Acrylic okorder.com/
- Q:i need to cover a queen size bed with plastic sheeting while i paint ceilings. my mattress is 22 inches thick.?
- 10' by 10' would cover the bed and sides. Just buy a roll of lightweight Visqueen at the building center. It usually comes in 25' rolls 10 feet wide and you can cut off what you need. You will be able to use the rest of it for other drop cloths and it is a handy thing to keep around the house for emergencies anyway.
- Q:if your yugioh cards are in white plastic sheets will they protect the color from sunlight?
- Don't place them near windows or take them out into direct sunlight. Make sure the sheets you use to cover them are opaque because if light penetrates the sheet they will be discoloured. Put them in a cloth or cardboard cover. That always works. Good luck!
- Q:Where can get information on Plastic sheet like materials that act as PV cells to convert light to energy?
- It must be fun to believe things that all evidence shows not to be true.
- Q:if i have a 12x12 sheet of plastic, and want to cut as Many 3/4 x 1/8 pieces as I can, How many can i get?
- You could get a row of 16 across the sheet, and you could get 96 rows like that one. Now you calculate how many that would be.
- Q:Has anyone ever used 8x4 sheets of plastic tiles/slates to cover a roof?
- 4' x 8' plywood is often used to 'sheath' a roof. Corrugated metal or fiberglass/plastic has been used to cover roofs and they can come in 4 x 8 sheets I don't believe the fiberglass/plastic, or that formica, (which is what I think you mean by 'plastic tiles/slates) will satisfy most fire codes.
- Q:how would you collect fresh water if you were in a deserted island and you only had a plastic sheet, some rock?
- Spread out the plastic sheet and collect the night's condensation.
- Q:How do you calculate the yield for an odd size sheet of plastic?
- Confusing question, but I think I understand what you need. There are yield calculators out there on the internet, but I will do the math for you. You would get 327 pieces of 4 diameter discs that are .03125 thick. The reason it wouldn't be more is that the saw blade will eat up material in between each cut (about .2 per cut) Just so you know, this job will be VERY difficult to do, so make sure you have proper machinery or take it to a professional. Good luck!
- Q:Long time use of plastic boards will cause harm to the body
- You feel the plastic board if there is a problem as far as possible for it, although the cut vegetables also in a moment, most will not have what effect on the dish, but for a long time there will be a knife grinding plastic chopping board some plastic debris down, mixed with cooked food is not good.
- Q:Ideas to reuse twin sheet plastic packaging?
- How about donating them to the homeless so that they can keep their possessions dry. Or using them for packaging for sandwiches. Maybe even use them as freezer bags. Or as a liner for a schoolbag to keep books protected from the rain. You could even use one to protect your laptop, inside or out, as a dustcover. Or a storage bag for all the loose pens that everyone has. If you wanted it a little more exciting, you could always colour a pattern on it using permanent marker...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range