White Waterproof Rigid PVC Foam Board
standard size :1560*3050mm
NOTE: we can make other size according customer requirment
6-9days after confirm your order
PVC foam board/sheet description
PVC Foam sheet
1560mm × 3050mm
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
ISO、SGS PONY Cetification
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
500000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
1. Advertisemen Board and sign board
2. the advertisement sheet for printing,engraving,cutting,sawing
3. Architectural decoration and upholstery
4. decoration for partition wall and shopwindows
- Q:How come the plastic sheets in my display folder become cloudy around the edges?
- Isn't that cased by wear, as in it's rubbing on something.
- Q:whats the best OUTDOOR adhesive for applying plastic sheeting to plywood?and does it come in a spray?
- Liquid nails is a colored caulk and if the plastic sheeting is transparent or translucent then you would see the liquid nails through it. Get contact cement. apply to both surfaces and let dry to the touch then apply them together. Make sure you are squared up because once it touches you won't move it. not sure if it is avail. in a spray. Make sure you get the clear contact cement some has a yellow tint to it when it dries. Hope this helps!
- Q:Where can I buy a sheet of UHMW PolyEthylene cheap?
- However, because of the way UHMW-PE is manufactured, it might be difficult to find 1/8 thick UHMW-PE. Depending on your application, you could go 1/4 thick or try substituting for HMW-PE. HMW-PE has similar properties, will still last a very long time, and be a little cheaper than UHMW-PE.
- Q:Car underbody help? looking to use plastic sheeting or something to smooth out the underbody to save gas?
- i hope u rnt seriously considering adding plastic underneath ur car...... 1 word......FIRE HAZARD!!!!! or is that 2 :)..... but yea don't do that now if ur talking about adding a front air dam u gonna need something stronger than poster board..... and btw most modern vehicles come wind tunnel tested from the factory... so u probably wont b improving much anyway.... and even if u do i doubt that u will actually see mpg improvements....
- Q:where can I buy a sheet of glow in the dark plastic?
- I believe crayola makes something like that. Try OKorder or hobby stores
- Q:What do you call the plastic sheets that x-ray s are embossed in?
- They are called negative plates.
- Q:What is the plastic partition board in the refrigerator in the refrigerator?
- It is a colorless and transparent thermoplastic plastics, is higher than the glass transition temperature of 100 DEG C, so disposable containers are often used to make all kinds of need to bear the temperature of boiling water, and disposable foam lunch boxes etc.. Polystyrene (PS) consists of common polystyrene, expanded polystyrene (EPS), high impact polystyrene (HIPS) and syndiotactic polystyrene (SPS). Ordinary polystyrene resin as non-toxic, odorless, colorless and transparent particles, like a glass of brittle material, the product with high transparency, light transmission rate can reach more than 90%, good electrical insulation properties, easy coloring, good processability, good rigidity and good corrosion resistance etc.. The disadvantage of ordinary polystyrene is its brittleness, low impact strength, easy stress cracking, poor heat resistance and poor resistance to boiling water and so on.
- Q:Where can I find plastic strips or sheets of approx. 1-2mm thick?
- Use a plastic coffee container. If you cut the strips vertical, you could roll them into a column. If you want a square column, cut narrower strips and glue four of them together. If a taller column is needed, you can overlay one on top of the other.
- Q:How do they print photos on plastic and where can I get the sheets?
- merlotony, okorder.com - this is just one of many companies that specialize in this process, but they were quite helpful in explaining the processes and options when I was starting to look into it. I hope this is helpful to you. Have a good one!
- Q:Plastic sheets for windows?
- I do the same thing but with Saran wrap. Using rolls of tape to seal it completely. Works great.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range