|6||20||2.0 or 3.0|
|7||20||2.2 or 2.25|
|7||60.3||2.5 or 3.0|
|8||20||2.5 or 2.625|
|8||25||2.3 or 2.5|
|8.5||20||2.5 or 3.5|
|9||20||3.0 or 3.15|
|9||30||2.95 or 3.085 or 3.16|
|9.5||30||3.9 or 4.0|
|9.5||10||3.5 or 4.0|
|9.5||16||3.3 or 3.75|
|9.5||20||2.625 or 3.5 or 3.75 or 4.125|
|Length: 5.8m for 20'GP and 5.95m for 40'HQ. or according to customer requirement.|
(1) Easy to install and clear
(2) Variety of colors and patterns or as your request
(3) High intensity, resist erosion, auti aging
(4) Fireproof, waterproof, environment friendly
(5) High quality, good service and good price
(6) Aesthetic and durable
Main Product Features:
|No.||Test Items||Technical Requirements||Detection Result||Single Judge|
|2||Flexibility mm/m||< 1.5mm /m||0.48||Qualified|
|3||Thickness mm||Faceplate||> 0.4||0.4||Qualified|
|Base plate||> 0.3||0.32|
|4||Heating Rate %||< 6.0||0.6||Qualified|
|5||Heated State||No bubble, craze or spot||Fulfill||Qualified|
|6||Resistance of acetone||No defects||Fulfill||Qualified|
|7||Dart drop impact||0.25kg / 0.5m, 10 times, Pass when keep unbroken above 6 times||pass||Qualified|
|8||Size Variation in High/Low Temperature||± 0.6%||-0.16||Qualified|
|9||Nail resistance||no visible cracks||Indehiscent||Qualified|
- Q:How to fix the PVC board to the wall
- Fixed a lot of ways to use plastic bolts with plastic bolts
The most easy way to fight a few holes on the wall of a few holes with plastic plastic nail fixed nail surface decorated with a very beautiful hat
- Q:How much is the cheapest PVC floor? which brand?
- More than 40 brands are LG's
- Q:What is the tolerance of 2mm thick PVC plastic plate? No precision requirements
- GB / T 22789.1-2008 provides general purpose grade extruded sheet thickness (d) limit deviation = ± 13%. Ie 2 ± 0.26mm. Specified special purpose grade Extrusion sheet thickness (d) Limit deviation = ± (0.1 + 0.03d). That is 2 ± 0.16mm
- Q:Pvc board to do the props hard, I want to do cos props
- Here with the 8mm board feel quite hard, afraid not hard on a layer of atomic ash
- Q:What is the advertising AD board material
- AD board, also known as PVC board, the main material is PVC, popular to say that is plastic.
PVC board is PVC as raw material made of cross-section for the honeycomb mesh structure of the plate.
Is a vacuum plastic film, used for all kinds of panel surface packaging, it is also known as decorative film, with film, used in building materials, packaging, medicine and many other industries. Which accounted for the largest proportion of building materials industry, 60%, followed by the packaging industry, there are several other small-scale application of the industry. According to the degree of soft and hard can be divided into soft PVC and hard PVC. According to the production process can be divided into PVC crust foam board and PVC free foam board.
- Q:PVC board paint blistering
- Reason: • The substrate is wet
· The ambient humidity is too high during construction
· After a brief dry rain
· Putty water resistance is poor
· Recoating time is short
· The substrate temperature is too large
· Substrate loose.
- Q:Shop on the ground PVC plastic plate soft PVC or hard PVC?
- Coil and sheet, the former belongs to the soft, the latter belongs to the hard.
- Q:Pvc board and snowboard is a thing?
- There are several kinds of snow and fire board, there are a variety of density, the surface of the crust of this hard, you may not surface crust
- Q:How much would it cost to swap out galvanized steel water pipes for PVC?
- I would first check the aerators and shower head for debris and clean as necessary. Next, I'd look for any valves that aren't open all the way. And that might be as far as a non-plumber can go. Re-piping costs would be based on difficulty of replacement - time is money. And there are better choices than PVC (you probably meant CPVC) like PEX or copper, depending on where you are and local water quality.
- Q:What is the difference between KT board and PVC foam board?
- But you can press the inkjet screen, if it is very soft and somewhat flexible, will be concave is KT board, kt board is the foam board. The main feature is light. Low cost, mainly for indoor short-term advertising display board. Are posted on top of the stickers or painted cloth printed cloth.
Pvc foam board is relatively hard, relatively kt plate weight a lot, while the price will be very different, the price is generally more than 5-10 times in the kt board, generally used for indoor and outdoor long-term advertising show. More used to do laser engraving words and body.
So the two players are better distinguish between kt board or pvc board
From the map you can also be directly posted on the wall that is sticky painting
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range