1.PVC coated stainless steel cable ties are a quick effective way of securing cables.They can be used in virtually all indoor, outdoor, heavy industrial and underground applications..Unique self-locking mechanism that allow easy and quick application..High tensile strength.Non-flammable.High resistance to Acetic acid, Alkali acid, Sulphuric acid, Corrosion, etc.. In general extremely resistant to most hostile environments.
2.Materail:AUS 201/304/316 stainless steel,with pvc coated.
3.Packing:100pc per polybag,carton for outer packing.customer's special packing all available.
- Q:The role of cable connector box classification installation requirements
- Standard: JB / T-2000 Standard Name: Electric Control Power Distribution Cable Tray Standard Status: Current Implementation Date: 2000-12-1 Issuing Department: National Electrical Appliances Accessories Standard Committee Content: This standard provides for electric control distribution The definition of cable bridge, model code, requirements, test methods, inspection rules, signs, transport and storage.
- Q:How do I train a dog for 4 months? The The The
- The diameter of the protective tube depends on all the cross-sectional area of the cable. It is usually required that the total cross-sectional area of the cable passing through the cable can not be greater than two-thirds of the area of the hole in the protective tube.
- Q:Cable 3 (4 × 185 + 1 × 95) What does it mean?
- Do the map, you can, the key is the price is not good, the selected accessories are not very good, it is recommended to take several
- Q:How much current can the six square copper wire be able to withstand?
- The general practice is to use flat steel in the bridge through the long ground. Reason: According to the requirements of the specification, the bridge is not less than two points and the ground connection reliable connection, in order to ensure the reliability of grounding, the conventional practice is to lay a long flat steel in the bridge. This requirement is regardless of the ordinary bridge or fire distribution with the fire bridge, are required to do. Supplementary reference: For example, "Code for construction and acceptance of grounding installations for electrical installations" GB-2006 Section 3.4.6: Laying of copper wires along the cable tray, galvanized flat steel and the use of metal structures along the bridge, such as When installing the metal components for the bracket as the grounding line, the cable bridge shall be grounded in accordance with the following provisions: 1 When the total length of the cable bridge is not more than 30m, it shall not be less than 2 connected with the grounding trunk. When the total length is more than 30m, Every 20m ~ 30m increase with the grounding point of the connection point; 3 cable bridge starting and end ends should be connected with the grounding network.
- Q:The use of composite heat - shrink tape
- clean need to cover the cable / bare wire or insulation treatment of the charged body surface;
- Q:Wire in the black wire is what the situation, just bought not long
- One is four 50 flat one is a 4 * 50
- Q:In the horizontal subsystem of the integrated wiring system, the total length of the cable from the information outlet to the patch panel can not exceed () meters, can we say the reason?
- I would like to ask if the buried construction buried in the buried wall and floor casing, how to increase the protective casing, cable wall and floor to install the protection tube is the use of what,
- Q:TV set-top box has three lines, red and white, respectively, on behalf of what?
- Because the single-core tube, if there is a current flow from the wire. The metal sleeve will produce electromagnetic, and will heat, serious fire, so single-core cable shall not be alone in the steel pipe
- Q:How to train the dog to the designated place of urine
- 1. Fluoride: then the external machine of the high-pressure valve (thin tube) with a hexagonal wrench, closed, about 1-2 minutes after the closure of low-pressure pipe (thick tube). 2. Remove the pipe: with a movable wrench to high and low pressure pipe copper screw unscrewed. 3. Remove the internal and external cables. Open a plastic cover outside the machine, cable terminal can be seen, with a screwdriver screw off, remove the cable. (Do the mark, so as to avoid the next installation to line) 4. The machine (hang up) off, attached to the pipeline out. (Note: If you do not install a long time, also need to transport, it is best to tie in the pipeline on the cable removed, find the pipe and the machine's connecting nut, with two wrenches, And then the pipe plate is good) 5. Remove the wall of the machine hanging plate. (Hang up) 6. Remove the external machine, with two wrenches, the external machine 4 feet screw off, if the rust die also use the grinding machine to wear off the foot screw
- Q:What is the difference between a hot melt connection and a hot melt connection?
- Cauldron but can not legitimate. Generally behind the TV has more than 2 way video / audio input interface, connected set-top boxes all the way, all the way to pick you up before a big pot on the line, but the cauldron to close the program Most digital intoxicated Fung-Holland Bong phthalocyanine Siegesbeckiae solitary ax Gurkha TV inside all included, did not make much sense
Our company is incorporated with manufacture, sales and especially produce electrical accesories items ,terminals,cable ties;cable galnds,heat shrinkable tubes, and general purpose relay, power relay, latching relay, automotive relays, time relays, counters,temperature controller,relay sockets ,switches, contactors, fuses, MCB, starters etc which are widely used in the fields of house-hold appliance, auto-control, voltage-stablizing, electric component, communication and office equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average