2014 pvc ceiling panel.
square transfer film with frame on the side.
instead of aluminium ceiling and gypsum board
2014 pvc ceiling panel
PVC resin ,Calcium Carbonate etc.
Place of origin
Haining, Zhejiang, China
20cm-8inch flat or groove
25cm-10inch flat or groove
according to customer requirement
10cm x 5.95m-0.595m2-6.5sq.ft
20cm x 5.95m-1.19m2 -13sq.ft
25cm x 5.95m-1.4875m2-16sq.ft
30cm x 5.95m-1.785m2 -19.5sq.ft
59.cm x 59.5cm-0.354m2-4sq,ft
Glossy, High glossy, normal transfer, laser transfer, laminate
Use plastic film or carton
Put 5 or 20 pcs of pvc panel in one plastic film or carton
Usually have logo on two sides, also can put on every side
The variety of colors and patterns
High intensity, resist erosion, anti aging
Fireproof, waterproof, environmental friendly
Easy setting and cleaning
bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, basements, garages and all other living areas.
Offer OEM and certificate, such as CO,SONCAP, SGS
Main Product Features:
Various products can be produced according to your samples! If you want to learn more our factory’s information, please contact us freely!
Good quality! Various designs! excellent service! Competitive price! Prompt delivery!
PVC Ceiling Panels are hollow-core Decorative panels for any part of your home or office interiors.
It is waterproof and very easy to clean, which makes them also ideal for bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, basements, garages and all other living areas.
Especially in damp and moist areas PVC Panel is an excellent alternative to decorate your ceilings effectively, aesthetically pleasing and completely waterproof, bringing home decoration to the next level.
Our PVC Ceiling Panels are available in a variety of decorative patterns ranging from unvarnished or high glossy panels to printed panels with wood, marble and fantasy effects.
PVC Ceiling Panels can also be used as Wall decoration.
The panels will neither delaminate nor absorb water, which makes them the ideal bathroom or shower wall panel.
Once installed, our panels are hardwearing and durable, needing only an occasional wipe down with soap and water to maintain that new look and feel.
- Q:Soft pvc board how to install it? How is the market price?
- According to market conditions
- Q:Blister and PVC board distinction. Detailed description of the best.
- Blister board is an amorphous, odorless, non-toxic, highly transparent colorless or slightly yellow thermoplastic engineering plastics, with excellent physical and mechanical properties, especially excellent impact resistance, tensile strength, bending strength, compressive strength High stability, low stability, good heat resistance and low temperature resistance, in a wide temperature range with a stable mechanical properties, dimensional stability, electrical properties and flame retardant, can be in -60 ~ Long-term use at 120 ℃; no significant melting point, melting at 220-230 ℃ state; due to the large molecular chain, resin melt viscosity; small water absorption, small shrinkage, high dimensional accuracy, good dimensional stability, Oil resistance, but not resistant to ultraviolet light, good weather resistance; oil, acid, intolerant alkali, oxidizing acid and amine, ketones, soluble in chlorinated hydrocarbons and aromatic Solvent, long-term in water easily lead to hydrolysis and cracking, the disadvantage is due to poor fatigue strength, prone to stress cracking, solvent resistance is poor, poor wear resistance.
PVC board is PVC as raw material made of cross-section for the honeycomb mesh structure of the plate, is a vacuum plastic film. For all types of panel surface packaging, it is also known as decorative film, with film, used in building materials, packaging, medicine and many other industries. Which accounted for the largest proportion of building materials industry, 60%, followed by the packaging industry, there are several other small-scale application of the industry. According to the degree of soft and hard can be divided into soft PVC and hard PVC, according to the production process can be divided into PVC leather foam and PVC free foam board.
General performance PVC resin is a white or light yellow powder, the relative density of 1.35-1.45. The softness of the product can be achieved by adding
- Q:Pvc drainage board construction process which
- Clean up the laying of the scene of garbage, cement leveling, so that the scene is not obvious convex, outdoor garage roof and roof garden need to have 2-5 ‰ of the slope.
- Q:PC board PV board PVC board PPV board distinction and use
- Pvc board generally used with the bathroom and kitchen, the other two I am not very clear. But home improvement using PVC board more.
- Q:Colored PVC board is what kind of board ah, can not paint
- There are many types of colored PVC board. 1, advertising with the PVC plastic plate; 2, PVC surface paint board; this PVC board is no need to paint, because their material color and texture there are many, the paint is not necessary. And this PVC board surface will generally glazed, paint up the durability will not be durable, will be from the skin, rupture and so on.
- Q:What are the disadvantages of using PVC pipe cast-in concrete for house water supply line against G.I?
- pvc won't last this is best
- Q:Pvc floor is what material, what is the best floor?
- PVC flooring is the use of PVC material produced by the floor.
Specifically, polyvinyl chloride and its copolymer resin as the main raw material, adding filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, coloring agent and other accessories, in the continuous sheet on the substrate, the coating process or by rolling, extrusion or extrusion Craft production.
- Q:Acrylic board, hibiscus board, organic board, PVC board What is the difference?
- Q:Pvc board to do the props hard, I want to do cos props
- PVC can be divided into: general-purpose PVC resin, high degree of polymerization PVC resin resin, cross-linked PVC resin. General type PVC resin is formed by polymerization of vinyl chloride monomer under the action of initiator. High polymerization degree PVC resin resin is formed by polymerization of vinyl chloride monomer under the action of initiator; high degree of polymerization refers to vinyl chloride monomer Polymerization resin is added in the polymerization system. The crosslinked PVC resin is a resin obtained by adding a chain extender in the vinyl chloride monomer polymerization system. So PVC made of props or have a certain degree of hardness, tube network prompts you: in the wear must be careful not to hurt the skin
- Q:What is the difference between acrylic and PVC board?
- PVC board density 1.35-1.4G / CM3, acrylic 1.1G / CM3, if the thickness and size of the same plate, the heavier on the PVC.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range