Vinyl Coated Polyester
Vinyl Laminated Polyester
Coating: Hot melt & knife-over-roller
Coating formula: E-PVC, TPU
Coating widths: 1.0mts-5.0mts
Coating weights: 240-2000gsm/sq.m
Certification: IS0 9001:2000/BSCI
Color: RAL K7/ Pantone color chart
Burning behaviors: B1/CIPA 84
UV resistance: 1000Hours
Water resistance: 700psi/ 3000mmgh
Mildew resistance: ASTM G 21
REACH regulations: Updated version
Static resistance: customized
Bending resistance: >200000max
Cold resistance: -30
Tear resistance: customized
Peeling resistance: no peeling
13000D 1300D 99
1. good quality
2. virgin material
3. high performance
4. excellent hardness
We can offer HDPE sheets and rods, according to your needs.
For more information, plz feel free to contact me at yancia(at)dzxjhg.com
1.Weldable/Bendable - suitable for fabrication
2.UV Resistant - Black only
3.Physiologically inert - approved for food applications (Natural only)
4.Electrical insulation - it is a good insulator
5.Weatherproof - it doesn't absorb water
6.Chemical resistance - resists corrosive chemicals (e.g. Sulphuric Acid, Caustic Soda)
Max Continuous Operating Temp:
Relative Abrasion Loss by Sand Slurry:
Yes (Natural Only)
(1)Advertising: exhibition display, digital printing, silk screen printing, computer lettering, sign board, light box, etc.
(2)Construction: office and bathroom cabinets, inner and outer decorate panel, commercial decorating shelf, room separating
(3)Transportation: steamboat, airplane, bus, train carriage, roof and carriage inner layer and other industry.
- Q:Thin plastic sheets for confetti?
- Depends on the plastic, but laminate sheets would commonly soften. Most laser printer have fuser temperatures at or around 400F, so only plastics exceptionally made for laser printers will have to be used.
- Q:Unmarked white rectangle plastic baggy filled with sheets of scented cardboard found when hiking in Utah. What are they?
- possible it was the highly toxic insecticide they use to kill the ticks for a hundred yards radius .
- Q:What kind of material, other than mylar sheets, is good for creating stencils?
- oiled-paper is traditional rawhide has also been used You could waterproof the manila paper (file folders or grocery sacks) with acrylic instead and let it dry thoroughly before the first use.
- Q:What store can I go to, to buy corrugated plastic sheets?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What store can I go to, to buy corrugated plastic sheets? I would like to buy some of the sheets, but would like to go get it from a store and not have to wait for it to be shipped. Do they sell it at home depot or something?
- Q:How to choose the PVC plastic gusset plate of the ceiling?
- PVC plastic buckle: material advantage is light weight, easy installation, waterproof, anti moth, surface color pattern change very much, and resistant to pollution, easy cleaning, good sound insulation, heat insulation performance, flame retardant materials especially adding new technology, so that it can from the fire that destroyed, use more safety. Compared with the metal ceiling panels, the disadvantage is that the service life is relatively short. Dedecms.com
- Q:What drill is good for punching plastic sheets?
- Plastic drill, twist drill is good. Although the PVC plate is plastic, it is very hard to drill. Drilling with carbide drills is efficient and the drill is durable.
- Q:What is the difference between ABS plate and HIPS plate?
- I think ABS is plastic sheet, HIPS alloy sheet, refrigerator is used for safety materials.
- Q:if you lay a sheet of plastic over a bar magnet and shake iron filling onto the plastic sheet how will the ir?
- The iron filings will arrange themselves in the direction of the magnetic lines of force. (Try it for yourself and see...)
- Q:My mother is bed wetting; where can I get plastic sheets the waterproof mattress pad & depends r not working?
- If you can't find a better solution, you can use a plastic shower curtain as a rubber sheet. They are pretty large and can cover enough of the bed to be a solution. I think they're cheaper than special sheets.
- Q:What do I do with all those plastic sheets and Duct tapes that I was told to stock up with?
- Yes you should hold on them. If the country is leaning towards voting for a Democrat, I'm sure another terrorist attack will be imminent. You can never have enough plastic sheets and duct tape.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range