Order On-line Tracking
1. Product Introduction
PVC foam board is made from polyviny chloride, with flat plate surface, it is widely used in construction, advertising display boards, mounting board, screen printing, carving, etc.
PVC foam board / sheet / pallet is the best material in block making industry as the carrier of the green blocks, it has the advantages of highest strength with smooth surface, moisture proof and heat-resistant, it can maintain stable performance under high temperature. Waterproof,anticorrosive,ametabolic and recyclable,moisture resistant,lightweight.
PVC foam is a special form of PVC, but the base material is still manufactured using the same process used to create all PVC products. PVC falls into the category of thermoplastic resins. It is made primarily from a combination of chlorine and carbon. The carbon in the plastic is obtained from oil and gas, but this plastic actually requires less oil and gas than many other types of plastic products.
2. Product Specification
Regular size: 1220*2440mm,1560*3050mm,2050*3050mm
3. Product Features
(1) Light weight, waterproof, fire retardant and self-extinguishing
(2) Sound insulation, heat insulation, noise absorption, heat preservation and anti-corrosion.
(3) Tough, rigid with a high impact strength, not easy to age and can keep its color for long
(4)Easy to clean and maintain.
(5)Envioronmental-firendly green and lead-free.
4. Product Application
(1) Advertising: exhibition display, digital printing, silk screen printing, computer lettering,sign board, light box,etc.
(2) Construction: office and bathroom cabinets, inner and outer decorate panel,commercial decorating shelf, room separating
(3) Transportation: steamboat, airplane, bus, train carriage, roof and carriage inner layerand other industry.
5.Pictures of PVC Foam Board
Q: Are your samples free of charge?
A: Yes,Samples are arranged upon request within 3 workdays
Q: Can we visit your company to inspect products before delivery?
A: You are welcome to visit our company to inspect us and our products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|