||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series
Structure of PVC aluminium Foil Laminating Extruder PE Coated Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the PVC aluminium Foil Laminating Extruder PE Coated:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of PVC aluminium Foil Laminating Extruder PE Coated:
Aluminium Pre-painted Coil Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:what's the difference between the knocking voice of aluminum sheet and stainless steel?
- The voice of aluminum sheet is toneless, and the voice of stanless steel is more crisp.
- Q:Could two pieces of aluminum sheets be welded together?
- Sure, two pieces of alumminum sheets can be welded together, but which kind of welding method you choose is the key point.
- Q:Is aluminum in deodorant safe?
- Deodorants do not contain aluminum, only antiperspirants do. The aluminum is used to stop sweating from occurring. There are natural antiperspirants (example Tom's of Main) that claim to stop sweat without the use of aluminum. Aluminum based products have been associated with quite a few health problems: Seizures Breast Cancer Alzheimer's Disease Bone Formation Disorders Kidney Problems Hope this helps.
- Q:can the oxide film on the surface of aluminum sheet prevent the erosion of acid liquid? Why?
- yes, acid can react with aluminum oxide , generating salt and water, but its anti-corrosion will be stronger if oxide film on the surface is enough dense.
- Q:Are cast aluminum pots good quality and are they safe to cook with?
- A lot of aluminum pots these days have a teflon coating. If the pot is plastic-coated, then you won't get any aluminum from it Twenty years ago, there were concerns about aluminum pots because of the aluminum content of alzheimer clumps. But aluminum intake was cleared from worries about alzheimer -- the clumps gather aluminum rather than vice versa. I'm not aware of any more recent health concerns. The first link below claims that the anodizing process that hardens the surface of the pot, also locks in the metal so that none gets into the food. In the second link, Planet Grean (part of Discovery Channel) says that you're allowed 50 milligrams per day, and even using non-anodized aluminum cookware would give you five or six. But they say not to cook acidic foods, store food in the pot, or keep using the pot after a major scratch in the hardened surface. In the third link, Treehugger (also part of the Discovery empire) says that you get more aluminum from your drinking water than from aluminum cookware. (Alum is used to settle sediment in big-city water supplies.)
- Q:aluminium machinery need your help?
- Yes you can use a router on aluminium. Use some kind of a fence, a piece of angle iron or a block of hardwood. Use a new bit, an old dull one will cause you problems. Pre-drill smaller holes than the slot width at each end of the slot. Stay back away from the end of the slot about 1/32 of an inch. Make several passes, at a depth of about 1/16 of an inch, per pass. If you can, make the slot with a bit smaller than the finished slot width. Use a 3/16 bit for a 1/4 inch slot. Use a 5/16 bit for a 3/8 inch slot. This will give cleaner slot edges and allow you to accurately make the slot width that you want. You can do this dry, but a little WD-40 oil will give even cleaner slot edges. Also climb mill the last pass on each slot edge to give a better/ smother edge. Climb Milling is pushing the router backwards of the way you normally travel in wood. Ben
- Q:A solid aluminum ingot weighs 71.0 N in air.?
- first find the volume of your aluminium. youll need this when analyzing the bouant force F(b). the sg of aluminum is 2.7 and the density of water is 1000 kg/m^3 so the density of aluminum is 2.7x1000=2700kg/m^3. the mass is 71N/g = 7.237512742 kg. so volume of our piece of aluminum = mass/density = 0.0026805603 m^3 now analyze the forces being applied to the system. There are three, the force of gravity F(g), the buoyant force F(b) and the tension T. Tension and buoyant force push up, gravity pulls down. the system will be at rest since the rope is holding it at rest. so T + F(b) - F(g) = 0 T + (Volume aluminum X density water X g) - (MAss of aluminum x g) = 0 T + (0.0026805603x1000x9.81) - (71 N (given in problem)) = 0 Solving for T, T = 44.70370346 N = 45 N using sig figs.
- Q:How can you turn aluminum oxide into Al?
- usually, in industy, the common way used is electrolysis...aluminium oxide, Al2O3 is heated until it's molten...then cryolite is added to bauxite (aluminium oxide) to lower its melting point before electrolysis is carried out to obtain pure Al metal...
- Q:What is the difference between the alloy 1060H24 aluminum plate and the alloy 1100H24 aluminum plate?
- In all series, the 1000 series belongs to a series with the largest amount of aluminum. Purity can reach more than 99%. Because it does not contain other technical elements, the production process is relatively simple, and the price is relatively cheap. It is the most commonly used series in the conventional industries.
- Q:how to make aluminum products bright? How to polish or clean the products punch formed by 0.3mm aluminum sheet?
- you can try to grind it with magnetic grinder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range