Specifications of PVB film for safety glass:
PVB interlayer is the abbreviation of Polyvinyl Butyral. PVB film is made from PVB resin and plasticizer. It is a non-toxin and smell-free soft sheet materiel with thickness between 0.2mm-2mm, the best material for the interlayer of safety glass.
Features of PVB film for safety glass:
Max width: 2500mm
Application: building glass
Pvb building film roll for safety glass
Material: 100% pvb resin
Color: ocean blue
Max width: 2500mm
Package of PVB film for safety glass:
A. the pvb film is insulated with PE film, cased into an aluminum foil bag, then vacuum sealed, and lastly into plywood box or fiber can.
B. There should be quality certificate, packing list in the package. The marks of moisture proof, shock proof and sunlight proof should be labeled.
C. the width 1250mm is packaged in the fiber can, and the width more than 1250mm is packaged in the plywood box.
Production and loading of PVB film:
- Q:Glued to the door, how can the plastic film be cleaned due to oxidation?
- Hair dryer blow, and then remove or use wood shovel, rubber mark can be erased with solvent oil.
- Q:Rigid plastic film problems
- Many PE film data, there are many PE film and printing bag friends, many of them are in the forefront of the operator, responsible for technology. Liquid has many PE particles, including low density, metallocene, linear and so on
- Q:When will the plastic film be opened when the vegetables are sprouting?
- Plastic films are made of polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene and other resins. The surface tension of the plastic film depends on the free energy of the surface of the plastic film, and the surface energy of the film depends on the molecular structure of the film itself. Plastic film can be used in food packaging, electrical product packaging, daily necessities packaging, clothing packaging, etc..
- Q:The plastic film on the TV screen doesn't need to be taken
- The function of protecting film is only to prevent the TV from scratching during transportation, so the protective film loses its protective function after the TV set is installed;
- Q:Is there any material in the strong film made of plastic material which is resistant to high temperature, piercing, and has high tensile properties and can not tear off the film?
- The LLDE film may be dedicated to heavy packaging, pierce resistant, tear resistance, tensile, and high temperature resistance depends on what degree requirements, the general level is possible, to have a high temperature resistant performance of plastic is not practical.
- Q:What's the function of a thin layer of concrete covered with dirt?
- Cover with plastic film to prevent moisture from evaporating.If the moisture is too fast, evaporation will affect the curing of concrete, it will cause cracking, peeling and other phenomena, affecting the strength of concrete.
- Q:Will plastic films refract light?
- Agricultural film is made of ordinary plastic, commonly known as PE film, in high temperature (100 degrees or more), slightly poisonous, good point inside the PE film, added anti ultraviolet material, sunscreen good point (use time will be longer).
- Q:What kind of equipment will be used for plastic film production?
- A film made of polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, and other resins, used for packaging and as a coating. Plastic packaging and plastic packaging products market share was growing, especially the composite plastic packaging, has been widely used in food, medicine, chemical and other fields, especially in food packaging accounted for the largest proportion, such as beverage packaging, frozen food packaging, food packaging, food packaging, food cooking. These products have brought great convenience to people's life.
- Q:The plastic film on the mattress doesn't tear off. Is it good for the body to sleep?
- The plastic film on the mattress doesn't tear off and the sleeping doesn't affect the body, because it also cushions the bed and makes the bed list.
- Q:What is the corona treatment of plastic film?
- Process circuit form:The first form is in the production line of the film, which is commonly referred to as heat film treatment, which is the most common form of treatment. Because the polymer molecules have not yet completed the crystallization of the processing, and therefore the processing effect is strong, but generally only applies to immediately re processing (such as printing, coating or composite) film processing. The processing device is arranged behind the film cooling setting section and prior to the coiling device.The second form is on the film reprocessing line, which is commonly referred to as cold film treatment, and the quality of this process is also related to the experience of the film. If the film deposited after a long storage time, a large number of precipitated additives attached to the surface of the film, the quality of treatment will become worse. In this way, it should be noted whether the spark will cause the possibility of fire on the solvent used. The processing device is provided prior to the printing (or coating or compounding) device.The third form is the combination of the above two forms, which is first processed on the film production line, and then processed second times on the re processing line of the film. It is suitable for the first time to deal with poor quality, or after the first treatment, the storage time has been long, and the treatment effect has been dissipated by many films.
Packer, leading manufacturer of theThermal Lamination Filmkinds of packaging materials such as composites, which is a new environmentally-friendly materials, this product non-toxic, tasteless ,excellent performance, easy to operate and so on.
We have been working to build the competitiveness of enterprises and to adhere to customer-centric, providing customers with high-quality pre-sales and after-sales service, delivery time, timely feedback.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East;Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range