Specifications of PVB film for safety glass:
PVB interlayer is the abbreviation of Polyvinyl Butyral. PVB film is made from PVB resin and plasticizer. It is a non-toxin and smell-free soft sheet materiel with thickness between 0.2mm-2mm, the best material for the interlayer of safety glass.
Features of PVB film for safety glass:
Max width: 2500mm
Application: building glass
Pvb building film roll for safety glass
Material: 100% pvb resin
Color: ocean blue
Max width: 2500mm
Package of PVB film for safety glass:
A. the pvb film is insulated with PE film, cased into an aluminum foil bag, then vacuum sealed, and lastly into plywood box or fiber can.
B. There should be quality certificate, packing list in the package. The marks of moisture proof, shock proof and sunlight proof should be labeled.
C. the width 1250mm is packaged in the fiber can, and the width more than 1250mm is packaged in the plywood box.
Production and loading of PVB film:
- Q:What's the difference between PE plastic film and PVC plastic film?
- PE: flammable, away from flame continues to burn, flame yellow blue, melt dripping, paraffin taste PVC: not flammable, away from the fire that destroyed the flames, yellow green with white smoke, softening without melting, pungent sour PE film is mainly used for industrial products: equipped with membrane, with high tensile strength. High elongation rate, good self-adhesive, high transparency point.
- Q:Is it possible to lay a plastic film between the roof slab or concrete for waterproofing purposes?
- The roof is waterproof, or it is recommended to use professional waterproof material to do, in the prefabricated board paving finished, first with ordinary cement mortar leveling the ground, and then start waterproof.Roof waterproof, it is recommended to use rigid waterproof + flexible combination of waterproof construction. Thus, the utility model not only has the advantages of firm adhesion of the base surface, strong puncture resistance, high strength, but also can resist the stretching deformation of a certain extent of the base surface, and can meet the waterproof requirement of the roof for long time to be exposed to sunlight, rain and erosion.The specific construction method is to brush K11 waterproof slurry, flexible type, and then do a mortar waterproof agent protection layer, so that it can achieve good waterproof effect!Special reminder, the standard construction is a guarantee of good results, so must be in accordance with the requirements of standard construction, brushing thickness, height, interval time, etc., need attention.
- Q:Early spring seedlings using light blue plastic film or white plastic film?
- Use blue film. Because the early growth and development of crops are in a weak period, the impact on the environment is great.
- Q:Do you want to remove the wrapping plastic film from the new mattress?
- The new mattress needs to be removed from the plastic film before it is used.
- Q:What about the glue left behind the plastic film on the door?
- Apply a little bit of hand sanitizer to the scissors, then dig a small hole with the scissors, then scrape them off slowly and then rip them off with your hands.
- Q:Is plastic film the same as glass cloth?
- Not the same, plastic film is not leaking, glass cloth is woven out of leakage
- Q:What's the packing material for yogurt?
- Yogurt packaging materials are film, paper, multilayer composite materials, plastic bags are mainly PE, PP, PVC, etc., can be packed in cartons.
- Q:How to make a round hole in plastic film
- If it is a single film, according to the size of the round hole, such as round cans (middle cut) hollow metal objects after heating at the punch press in. It's easy to make a round hole.
- Q:What's concrete plastic sheeting for moisture conservation?
- Film curing agent maintenance: in the new pouring concrete surface coated with a layer of liquid film curing agent (also called film solution), curing agent on the surface of the concrete to seal a layer of impermeable film formed quickly, prevent water evaporation in concrete, a maintenance method in concrete water mud fully water condition.
- Q:How many days can the concrete be taken away from the concrete?
- Cover water conservation according to the outside temperature in general should be concrete after pouring 3 material 12h with straw, Luxi, sacks, sawdust, wet soil and wet sand of the concrete cover, and regular watering to keep moist. Concrete watering maintenance date, Portland cement, ordinary cement and slag cement mixing concrete may not be less than 7 days and nights. Mixing with retarding admixture or concrete with impermeability shall not be less than 14 days and nights; when using bauxite cement, not less than 3 days and nights. The number of daily watering can keep concrete with sufficient moist condition is appropriate, when the air temperature is above 15 DEG C, in the concrete pouring after 3 days in the daytime, at least every 3 hours a night should also be watering, watering two times, after the maintenance, at least 3 times every day watering (of course, when the temperature of the drying can increase the number of water right). For the larger area (or volume) of concrete, should adopt the "water conservation" for reservoir engineering in the demolition of the internal model, concrete reaches certain strength water conservation; to the underground structure or foundation, can be renewed by brushing the surface of asphalt emulsion or soil backfill instead of water conservation.
Packer, leading manufacturer of theThermal Lamination Filmkinds of packaging materials such as composites, which is a new environmentally-friendly materials, this product non-toxic, tasteless ,excellent performance, easy to operate and so on.
We have been working to build the competitiveness of enterprises and to adhere to customer-centric, providing customers with high-quality pre-sales and after-sales service, delivery time, timely feedback.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East;Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range