We Offer the mono solar panels 250W, 255W, 260W 300W, poly solar panels 250W 260W 300W. You can find different mono solar panels and poly solar panels . We are the professional solar panels solar modules supplier.
Solar panels or modules use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of solar panels or modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon.
Solar panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each solar panel or module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100w to 320 watts. Ground mounted photovoltaic system are usually large, utility-scale solar power plants. Their solar panels or modules are held in place by racks or frames that are attached to ground based mounting supports.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
4. Use For
5. Pictures of Product
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1). What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2). Can you tell me the parameter of your solar panels?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3). How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4).Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
- Q:A couple questions about home made solar panels?
- I have no idea the out put of the panel you plan to make, but $200.00 will not even come close to power much. You don't say whether you want to power your house straight from the solar panels (not possible, because the sun doesn't shine 24/7). That being said,you will need a very large array to power your house,going to battery's to inverter to get AC power. Your initial cost would be around $25000,00, but you might be eligible for a tax rebate and maybe a rebate from your state and power company. There is a lot more to be said on the subject,but this is enough to either get you started or discouraged.
- Q:solar panels?
- For okorder.com/ for information on how to hooke it up your self. It is a DIY site.
- Q:Infra-red solar panels?
- Solar panels work when the metals from which they are made release electrons when hit by radiation. There is a threshold that, below a certain wavelength/frequency, they do not eject electrons. As frequency increases, more electricity flows. Radio and infrared are the least energetic electromagnetic waves.
- Q:how to power a 400 watt heater with solar panels and batteries?
- Get the rating from the manufacturer, they will give you the watts per m2 of their panels. divide 400 into the rating and will have the total area, then get the area of the panel that physically fits better the project and divide the total area into that of the panel selected, you will have how many panels you need. For the batteries is more complicated because of the available light hours of your location and what time of day are you going to use the heater, to be safe make a bank of batteries to store 600 watts to have a 50% stored power for emergency
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Solar panels because of low power, and the output voltage is extremely unstable, not suitable for load.
- Q:5kw Solar Panel Roof Kit?
- Note that aiming is important - the sun is going to be perpendicular to the panels for only a few hours a year unless they are on an adjustable mount, so picking the time you most want power should be a factor in the angle they are mounted at - you can't keep the highest level of sun for summer into the winter time when the sun is much lower in the sky for a shorter time.
- Q:How do you hook up solar panels to your electricity?
- nowing what to do with unused renewable electricity is always a dilemma – hooking up to the grid has to be the preferred option. If your residential home is grid tied, i.e. connected the electricity grid as opposed to off-grid and you are using solar panels to generate electricity. Then it makes a lot of sense to hook your solar panels to the grid, because instead of losing the unused electricity or having to maintain a bank of deep cycle batteries, you simply feed it back to the grid. You feed electricity back to the grid via your electric meter which measures the electricity in Kilowatt per hour. This has the effect of reversing your meter which in turn reduces your electricity bills and if you are generating a lot of electricity you could find the utility company owing you money! The Solar Powered System Therefore, your solar powered installation would look like this. The solar panel will connect to an “array disconnect” – you need an array disconnect for system maintenance because it allows you to easily shut off the power. The array disconnect is connected to an “inverter”. The solar panel generates DC power and the electricity from the grid is AC power. Therefore, you need an inverter to convert DC power to AC power. The inverter is connected to an “AC breaker panel”. This is the interface where your solar generated electricity meets the electric meter and allows you to feed electricity back to the grid. Now in most countries and states you are not allowed to tamper with the electric meter so at this point you should contact your local electricity energy supplier and ask them to supply an engineer to hook you up to the grid. If you have anything to add to this article or you have connected your system to the grid – tell us how you did it by writing a comment below.
- Q:Solar panels require big initial investment, how can I check if the money I save will be more than that?
- Your school spend $0,000 per month or per year?? Photovoltaic (Solar Panel) panels have a really large initial capital investment. If you live in a location (e.g. West Coast Desert, SoCal) where there are many sunny days so you might be able to break even quicker. Also note ,there are state and federal grants that can help ease the capital cost. Energy demand keeps going up so expect our current rates to double. People who have alternative forms like wind and solar will have the advantage when this time comes. Just think of when the US had it's oil crisis in summer of 2008, people with small efficient vehicles such as Prius's didn't feel the price increase like the people who bought cheaper large SUV's.
- Q:solar panels on projectors?
- Solar panels put out DC voltage, like a battery. The projectors that plug into the wall require AC voltage. Unless you got a travel projector that plugs into a cigarette lighter (does that exist?), you would need to convert the DC power from the solar panel to AC for the projector with an inverter. And if you want to use it when the sun isn't shining, you'd need batteries to store the power.
- Q:How can I make a sun tracker for a solar panel?
- Since the sun moves in the sky on a very predicatable course you don't need a closed loop control system to track it. All you need is a clock-drive motor and the proper gearing for your latitude. The clock drive motor will move at a constant rotational velocity based on time, and when it is geared down properly the angle of the shaft will follow the sun. Make sure the clock motor is powerful enough to move the solar panel, etc. That's a start, anyway. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range