We Offer the mono solar panels 250W, 255W, 260W 300W, poly solar panels 250W 260W 300W. You can find different mono solar panels and poly solar panels . We are the professional solar panels solar modules supplier.
Solar panels or modules use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of solar panels or modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon.
Solar panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each solar panel or module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100w to 320 watts. Ground mounted photovoltaic system are usually large, utility-scale solar power plants. Their solar panels or modules are held in place by racks or frames that are attached to ground based mounting supports.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
4. Use For
5. Pictures of Product
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1). What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2). Can you tell me the parameter of your solar panels?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3). How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4).Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
- Q:Do you need to pay for electricity if you have solar panels?
- well see a house can totally depend on solar energy (solar panels) but u will still have to pay the electricity bill because if the solar panels dont work u will have a back up,eg like in winters when it snows , it can cover the solar panels or during the winter seson when it is cloudy or snowing the sunlight can not reach the solar panels because of which they can not charge. but on the other hand because of the solar panels the bills will be decresed and u will have to pay only a small amount. I HOPE I WAS HELP FULL
- Q:How to prepare solar panels?
- It's possible to make a DIY homemade solar or wind power turbine to power your home, house, water pump, irrigation system and much more. You don't need to buy expensive wind turbine generator equipment. Trust me these wind power generator equipment cost so much that you could spend years saving to buy a very small unit. I live in a very windy and remote area in Kenya; Africa where it might be another 3 decades before the national power grid finally gets to our horizon. I was about to buy such equipment when I stumbled on a do it yourself manual online that had colorful illustrations of how to make a homemade wind turbine for as low as $200. Compare this to a small turbine unit that goes for no less than $ 3000 and you see what I mean when I say you are better off making one at home.
- Q:what is the cost of a solar panel
- Photovoltaic solar panels are priced by the watt. Average price today is just under $4.00 per watt. More efficient panels take less space to produce the same amount of electricity. To design a system, you first must decide how much power you are looking to produce. then you look at the various products to find what fits your need. if you have a very compact space, you may pay more for more per watt for really efficient panels, but if you have a good amount of space you can get lower cost panels that take more space and cost less. With a wind turbine complimenting your system you will only need a modest battery storage bank. 5kw system could get you off grid entirely! 5,000 watts x $4.00 = $60,000. 3kw system with net metering mat cost about $2,000. Many homeowners (like me) build their systems piecemeal to keep costs manageable. Good Luck! P.S. - If you build it with the house, the price can be rolled into the mortgage. $60,000 would add +/- $300.00 a month to your payment, but you would have no Electric bill, a savings of $00-200 a month. Once it is paid for, you only have to pay maintenance costs.
- Q:How do you connect a solar panel to a motor from an RC car?
- can increase your voltage from a single solar panel. In combination with a large capacitor, you could deliver short bursts of power to the motor which would allow intermittent operation.
- Q:Where can I get damaged solar panels?
- Check out home power magazine for the list of vender's. Construction companies typically return damaged panels to the distributor or manufacturer for credit. The companies may have an inventory of goods for sale. Also, check out large insurance companies (Nationwide) to see what they do with panels they write off as catastrophic loss when a homeowner or business files a claim. Hope this helps
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- If the DC motor, solar panels generated by the power through the controller, and then can be used; for AC motors, solar cells to the power through the controller and inverter (DC into AC), and then can be used.
- Q:A Question about Solar panels?
- You have to know the amperage to figure out the watts. Volts x Amps= watts
- Q:What to do with a solar panel?
- 2 volts rate at .23 ampere. It can be used to charge car battery. Put a 5 ohms rated 0 watts resistor in series between panel and 2.6 volts car battery to lower its voltage.
- Q:solar panel regulator?
- wire them in series parallel to get 8 volts at 200 mA, and that should charge a 2 volt battery. You may want to put in a series diode to prevent the battery from discharging into the panel when the sun is out. At 200 mA, depending on the battery size, you may not need much control, as that low a current will not overcharge a large battery, like a small auto battery. In fact it will take a very long time to charge it. edit: But do i need to add a regulator? If by that you mean a voltage regulator, no, as a solar panel has a high output resistance, and that will limit the current into the battery. If you mean a charge controller, if the battery is small, you may need a charge contoller to avoid overcharging the battery. But that is not a voltage regulator. .
- Q:where to buy solar panels?
- If okorder.com/ They have a network of installers they work with around the country so they should be able connect you with someone locally. If you visit their site they'll provide you with a free solar quote, a break-even analysis, estimated IRR, cash flow analysis, annual savings, and all the incentives you are eligible to receive. Basically, they'll provide you with all the info you need to make a smart decision (if you're looking into a residential scale project of course).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range