We Offer the mono solar panels 250W, 255W, 260W 300W, poly solar panels 250W 260W 300W. You can find different mono solar panels and poly solar panels . We are the professional solar panels solar modules supplier.
Solar panels or modules use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of solar panels or modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon.
Solar panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each solar panel or module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100w to 320 watts. Ground mounted photovoltaic system are usually large, utility-scale solar power plants. Their solar panels or modules are held in place by racks or frames that are attached to ground based mounting supports.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
4. Use For
5. Pictures of Product
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1). What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2). Can you tell me the parameter of your solar panels?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3). How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4).Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
- Q:A good brand of solar panels for my house?
- I didn't research this. I do know that you must install them on the side or area of the roof that receives the most Sun all day. You can get information at stores like Lowes or HomeDepot.
- Q:where to buy solar panels?
- If okorder.com/ They have a network of installers they work with around the country so they should be able connect you with someone locally. If you visit their site they'll provide you with a free solar quote, a break-even analysis, estimated IRR, cash flow analysis, annual savings, and all the incentives you are eligible to receive. Basically, they'll provide you with all the info you need to make a smart decision (if you're looking into a residential scale project of course).
- Q:should i get a solar panel?
- It depends mainly on where you live - both politically and geographically. It's very worthwhile if you live in the Southern hemisphere and your house faces north. The same holds true if you live in the Northern hemisphere in a south-facing dwelling. If your government gives a generous rebate towards your purchase of the panels (as the Australian one does) then ,yes, it is worthwhile as you can make your money back in only a few years. Of course if your motivation is more an ecologic than economic one then go ahead and do it.
- Q:How much power does the solar panel produce?
- Area is 4' * 2' * (0.3048m/ft)^2 = 0.743m^2. Incoming solar (assuming optimally oriented panel) averages about kW/m^2, so 743W max gross. 4% efficiency yields 300W. Most panels are about 0% - 5% efficient, which is about W. In either case, figure about /2 the theoretical efficiency for about 2 hrs per day. so, you can run something from 50 to 50W about 2hrs per day. Too small for any appliance except maybe a laptop or light bulb. Panels typically make about 2V, not enough to run household stuff anyway. Normally panels are used to charge batteries, then an inverter takes power from the battery to run your appliances. Good luck!
- Q:Do homemade solar panels really work?
- My uncle has heated his large swimming pool for 40 years with a home made solar panel about the size of a car hood all made from scrap.
- Q:What is the difference between Photovoltaic Panels and Solar Panels?
- Solar panels collect energy from the sun and then provide it to a system that typically concentrates it. Solar energy comes to us in the form of heat and light. Photovoltaic panels take the light energy from the sun and convert it to electricity. Although the maximum efficiency is around 42% in the lab most commercial models you will see are from 8 to 22% efficient. Adding collectors together concentrates this energy into usable amounts. Solar thermal panels are from 60 to 80% efficient. They come in many different types and collect the heat energy from the sun. That heat may then be stored in some form of thermal mass where it becomes concentrated sufficiently to be used. Solar thermal panels can be used to heat a medium. This can be a phase change material, air, or water. Solar thermal air panels are cheap to make and offer a quick pay back period. Solar thermal panels for some heating and hot water systems circulate water. Vacuum tube collectors are solar thermal panels that may heat water directly or a phase change materials. They can operate better in cloudy and colder weather with more efficiency. Air and water panels are often called flat panels as a way to contrast them with vacuum tube collectors. Solar thermal panels often lead to some form of energy storage called thermal mass (water tanks, phase change materials, masonry walls and rocks.) Photovoltaic panels make electricity that is stored in batteries, used or sent to the general grid. Panels are only one way to collect solar thermal energy. Other types of collectors are used commercially and are often called simply solar concentrators. Some are called parabolic trough collectors and parabolic dish collectors.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cell almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (
- Q:how to store energy from solar panels?
- On a battery obviously, otherwise there would be no point in installing panels to Generate Energy from Home.
- Q:how much do solar panel batteries cost?
- solar panel batteries have many sizes. we can provide the price based on the power. in China it is 0.5625 dollar per watt.
- Q:How many solar panels do you need on your house to power your heater in winter?
- Your house, and probably your yard wouldn't be big enough to hold them. I did this exercise once (not doing it again) for someone who wanted to replace his 6hp outboard motor with a solar powered one. The calculations ended up that he would need something like .5 acres of solar panels to get that much energy. Not happening. That said, an passive solar home, can get a significant amount of warmth from the sun directly. But it doesn't work very well at night, when it's coldest. (wonder why that is... probably a climate scientist could help us with that? -- oh, wait. They say warming doesn't have anything to do with the sun.) Edit. I didn't use theoretical stuff to come up with my numbers, I used the claims of actual off-the-shelf solar panels sold by West Marine, calculated the power, and did the math based on existing panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range