We Offer the mono solar panels 250W, 255W, 260W 300W, poly solar panels 250W 260W 300W. You can find different mono solar panels and poly solar panels . We are the professional solar panels solar modules supplier.
Solar panels or modules use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of solar panels or modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon.
Solar panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each solar panel or module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100w to 320 watts. Ground mounted photovoltaic system are usually large, utility-scale solar power plants. Their solar panels or modules are held in place by racks or frames that are attached to ground based mounting supports.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
4. Use For
5. Pictures of Product
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1). What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2). Can you tell me the parameter of your solar panels?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3). How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4).Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Solar panels because of low power, and the output voltage is extremely unstable, not suitable for load.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cell almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (July 1, 2004 Japan Sharp market efficiency of 14.8% Of the world 's most efficient polysilicon solar cells).
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- the inorganic salts such as gallium arsenide Ⅲ-Ⅴ compounds, cadmium sulfide, copper indium selenium and other multi-compounds as the material of the battery;
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- Solar power generation There are two ways of solar power generation, one is the light - heat - electricity conversion, the other is the optical - electrical direct conversion.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon cells in the laboratory to achieve the conversion efficiency of 24.7%. Ordinary commercial conversion efficiency of 10% -18%. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells because of the production process problems, generally its semi-silicon ingots for the cylindrical into, and then through the slice -> cleaning -> diffusion knot -> remove the dice -> the production of electrodes -> corrosion around -> Reflective film and other workers made of finished products. General monocrystalline silicon solar cells four corners for the fillet. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell thickness is generally 200uM-350uM thick, and now the production trend is to ultra-thin and efficient direction
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- The production of silicon requires that the stone be heated to become liquid, and the heating becomes gaseous crystals. During the need to burn a lot of fossil fuels and emissions of toxic gases silicon tetrachloride, this material has a corrosive effect on the skin. After pickling, pulling crystal, cut the side, finished a series of processes, more industrial chain. The cost of the finished product is too high. The energy consumption of making a solar cell requires solar cells to be equal in power generation for several years. The cost recovery period is very long.
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- Used to bond fixed tempered glass and power generation (battery), transparent EVA material directly affect the quality of the component life, exposure to the air in the EVA easily aging yellow, thus affecting the component's light transmittance, thus affecting the components
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- Pre-monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 15%, the highest reached 24%, which is all types of solar cells in the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest, but the production cost is so large that it can not be a large number of extensive And commonly used.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- Solar power generation system consists of solar cells, solar controllers, batteries (group) composition. If the output power is AC 220V or 110V, also need to configure the inverter. The role of each part is
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- The area of the solar cell chip is not exactly the same as the area of the solar package panel, because some solar panels, although large, single solar wafer arrangement gap is wide, so that the solar panel power is not necessarily high. 2, in general, the power of solar panels is the bigger the better, so that the current generated in the sun, and soon it will be filled with built-in battery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range