We Offer the mono solar panels 250W, 255W, 260W 300W, poly solar panels 250W 260W 300W. You can find different mono solar panels and poly solar panels . We are the professional solar panels solar modules supplier.
Solar panels or modules use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of solar panels or modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon.
Solar panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each solar panel or module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100w to 320 watts. Ground mounted photovoltaic system are usually large, utility-scale solar power plants. Their solar panels or modules are held in place by racks or frames that are attached to ground based mounting supports.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
4. Use For
5. Pictures of Product
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1). What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2). Can you tell me the parameter of your solar panels?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3). How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4).Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
- Q:What are solar panels? what do they do?
- Solar panels are an device that convert sun energy directly into electicity by photovoltaic effect,which is an physic and chemical phenomenon.solar panel can provide power for your home electical appliance instead of using electicity.
- Q:Where are the best places to put solar panels?
- The best place is where they get the most sunshine. Naturally they will be exposed to rain and snow.
- Q:how much do solar panels cost and r thay worth buying?
- If you are looking into a credit or buy back of hydro, you should be inquiring about windpower not solar...you will have better luck creating more with that than panels. It is not so much the cost of the panels that is a lot, it is the cost of everything else you will need to use/store the power....inverter, batteries...etc
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- You can also according to their own needs, according to the power to buy a good package of solar photovoltaic products.
- Q:solar panel environmental affects?
- You would need to consider how much sun your area gets on average. You would need to do a cost/benefit analysis to decide if you will be saving money eventually. Environmentally, it would not affect the plants or animals around it, except those it might block the sun from. Meaning, the grass growing in the shade of the panels will probably die out, but that goes for anything that would cast shade for the majority of the time. Solar panels are simply rechargers for the batteries it's hooked up to. No different than a cell phone charger affects the area, people or plants around it. If it is a worry, make some orgonite and place it around the panels. :)
- Q:What can you tell me about rebate incentives for residential solar panels in New York state?
- Enacted okorder.com Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful. 09/9/20
- Q:how much is one solar panel?
- no one has answered because you asked a question that cannot be answered. It is exactly the same question as how much is a car?. Do you want a passive solar heating panel, a solar electric panel, .5 Volts, ,000,000 BTUs, do you want just the panel or the panel installed and functioning, or what? the answer is between $5 and $5,000,000.
- Q:have you ever installed solar panels for your home?
- yes. Its pretty simple connection. It does save money on electricity.
- Q:powering an imaginary city! (need solar panels!)?
- Depends upon the technology, but keep in mind that biggest may produce the most output per panel but smaller panels may have a higher efficiency factor and so produce more per sq meter. Solar Integrated Technologies:SI-G 864 - STC 864W Thin Film Roofing Membrane - PTC 779.8 Watts ENN Solar Energy: EST-480 - STC 480W Thin Film Tandem Junction Module - PTC 440.6 Watts SunPower:SPR-445J-WHT-D - STC 445W Monocrystalline Module - PTC 42.7 Watts Topsun: TS-M420JA - STC 420W Polycrystalline Module - PTC 376.3 Watts
- Q:Should I buy solar panels?
- I've done some research in this category, and I came to the conclusion that solar panels are simply too expensive to utilize effectively (at least for me). I was looking into buying them for my house, but I realized how expensive it would be and how little it would help. Maybe for a business it is more reasonable to do, I'm not sure. Either way I wish you luck in your decision, make sure you do your homework and find out everything you can before you go out and buy them. Personally I think if you have a lot of debt, you should try to start paying it down and get it done with. That is just my opinion, I have been studying businesses and economics for years and I believe that the strongest companies have strong balance sheets.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range