We Offer the mono solar panels 250W, 255W, 260W 300W, poly solar panels 250W 260W 300W. You can find different mono solar panels and poly solar panels . We are the professional solar panels solar modules supplier.
Solar panels or modules use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of solar panels or modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon.
Solar panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each solar panel or module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100w to 320 watts. Ground mounted photovoltaic system are usually large, utility-scale solar power plants. Their solar panels or modules are held in place by racks or frames that are attached to ground based mounting supports.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
4. Use For
5. Pictures of Product
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1). What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2). Can you tell me the parameter of your solar panels?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3). How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4).Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
- Q:how much money can I make a year for the electricy I sell from a solar panel?
- call your power company and ask them how much they pay for each kWh you feed back into the grid (the price may vary for different times of the day). then multiply that by however much electricity you are producing.
- Q:How to connect solar panels?
- If okorder.com
- Q:are solar panels sufficient for electric heating?
- A thermal solar panel to feed your water heater is the most efficient. But you need a classic heater system too when there is no or little sun. Solar panels to heat a home is not at all recommended. First of all, you get less day light and less sun in winter, so you won't get much electricity. They work best in summer, but electric panels have poor yields and are a very long term investment. You will need to wait years before saving money. Natural gas, a well isolated home, and a good old sweater is the best way to cut bills.
- Q:Solar Panel Question?
- I like TBS0's answer, but 5KW isn't going to hack it. We don't live life on the average. If you turn on the oven, the dryer, the iron, a bunch of lights, and the TV, you are going to shut the system right down. You should not count on running everything with solar cells, but the most critical circuits. And you are lucky to have 25% of a day in optimum solar alignment for photocells. You need to think outside the Al Gore crazy box. Our modern way of life requires a lot of power! If you switched to coal or wood for cooking and heating and ironing, sunshine for drying clothes, heating the hot water heater, and for daytime lighting, then you could use the photocells for some lighting and the washing machine and anything electronic. You might stand a chance.
- Q:I need some ideas for a going green program involving solar paneling.?
- Solar Energy Is School! It's School To Go Solar!
- Q:How much electricity does a solar panel generate?
- watts per hour or day is a meaningless concept. Watts are joules per second, where joules are a unit of energy. Watts are the RATE of energy being used or generated. .
- Q:What home appliance can be powered by a solar panel?
- First and foremost, you are talking about photovoltaic panels. These harness solar energy and convert it to electricity. The downside to these is that they are expensive, although you will see a huge return on your electric bill in usually 5-7 years. The photovoltaic panels produce DC electricity, so if you want to power your home appliances you will need an inverter that takes DC electricity and converts it to AC (since almost all home appliances run off of AC). You will also need a battery and an optional but very useful charge controller. The battery stores electricity that is generated from the sun to be used on cloudy days. The charge controller is the brains of the operation and deciphers how much electricity should go to the appliance(s) or the battery.
- Q:can a l.e.d light power a solar panel?
- An LED requires an electric current to power it. A solar panel can most definitely power an LED, but LEDs don't store any power themselves. And solar panels aren't designed to be powered, they are designed to generate electricity. Rethink your premise from the start. It is as if you were asking if the electric wires in your home or community would be powered by the light bulbs and appliances you use.
- Q:DIY kit for solar panel?
- Build okorder.com
- Q:Information on making solar panels?
- I doubt that you are going to want to learn how to dope your own silicon wafers, add contacts and laminate them into PV panels. I also doubt that you're going to even want the various chemicals to make e.g. cadmium-based cells anywhere near your house (cadmium is a very toxic metal). In other words, making your own solar panels is not an at-home project. You can buy solar panels based on cells of several different types. A link to a Pricewatch-like website for current prices on solar panels is below. Mounting panels to roofs or pole mounts, running conduit and wires, and installing battery banks and inverters are within the capabilities of skilled laypeople. More data at the links. Edit: I am reporting all of Agua-Luna's cut-and-paste pieces as spam. I encourage others to do likewise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range