We Offer the mono solar panels 250W, 255W, 260W 300W, poly solar panels 250W 260W 300W. You can find different mono solar panels and poly solar panels . We are the professional solar panels solar modules supplier.
Solar panels or modules use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of solar panels or modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon.
Solar panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each solar panel or module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100w to 320 watts. Ground mounted photovoltaic system are usually large, utility-scale solar power plants. Their solar panels or modules are held in place by racks or frames that are attached to ground based mounting supports.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
4. Use For
5. Pictures of Product
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1). What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2). Can you tell me the parameter of your solar panels?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3). How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4).Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
- Q:can a light bulb power a solar panel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: can a light bulb power a solar panel? can u use a light bulb instead of the sun to power a solar panel
- Q:How much power does the solar panel produce?
- I sincerely doubt that you have a solar panel that is 4% efficient at converting sunlight to electricity.
- Q:energy and solar panels?
- It depends on the size of the solar panels and the intensity of the solar-light. So, there's difference in every place. It's impossible to answer unless there's detail of panel size, panel quantities, average rainfall, average solar days, etc.
- Q:Why don't we design a wind-turbine with solar-panels on it?
- Good to know someone is thinking and coming up with original ideas, so thanks for contributing... Put a large powerful solar collector on the end of the turbine too i.e. facing the sky! Far as I know, solar works on day-light (doesn't have to face the sun). So your idea is not to be put down. Metal blade turbines - are heavy - wooden windmills - heavy... so some added weight to the wind-turbine's paddles would be OK robably. Great if solar device not made of glass (so unbreakable). I think panels on the roof are old hat...
- Q:What makes solar panels Inneficient?
- Science. The best solar panels we have only get like 22% of the sunlight for conversion into energy. That is simply the best they know how to make with current technology. And for that your talking about a mobile panel that tracks the sun as it moves at the equator. A solar panel in say Canada is lucky to get 0% even on a sunny day. But even if a solar panel got 00% efficiency, it's still not a lot. Sunlight is too diffuse to be a good power source, and you'd need to cover lots of ground to get power. Worse, you can only get power when the sun is out during the day. So for power at night you'd need a battery, or another source of power. The 'newest' idea is to capture sunlight to make 'lasers' that boil water, to turn turbines and make electricity. They cost way more then they are worth right now though...
- Q:What direction do solar panels usually point?
- South in the northern hemisphere. - this gives you sunlight on the panel a major portion of the day without the need for a mechanism to follow the sun or change direction from E to S to W as the day progresses
- Q:solar panel roofing?
- The solar panels are very expensive to provide much power. If u go that way do not skimp on the support as a high wind will blow them away. In Ecuador I put in a remote site for communications. It was working good when a Strong wind blew $0.000 worth of solar panels all over the jungle.
- Q:Benefits of Solar Panels?
- No matter where you live, home solar panels can be installed by professionals. There are also Solar Home Kits you can put into place on your own for less money. You can convert any type of home or business into one that uses solar energy in order to create electricity. Even if you don’t collect enough sunlight for all of your electricity, you can collect enough of it to significantly reduce what you do use. This is one way we can all help the environment. Before you buy solar panels, you'll need to do your homework. Find out what all of the benefits to you are going to be. In addition to helping the environment when you install home solar panels, you'll be saving money on electricity as well. If you are worried about the cost, find out if there is a tax incentive in your area. There should be a rebate or discounted cost offered by the government to entice people to put solar panels in place. Many construction companies are being able to take advantage of them as well. As long as the new homes they build feature solar panels, they can get some great tax breaks. Unsure about the prospect of installing your own home solar panels? That is understandable if you haven’t taken on such a project before. Yet the process isn’t going to be difficult. You can accomplish it with basic tools and several hours of your time. There are some great videos which will walk you through the process.
- Q:A question about Solar Panels?
- Take a look on OKorder at some of the books on how to design solar energy systems. It is a bit more complicated than you might expect. I'm not sure what you consider to be a standard solar panel, but the 3' ones I have produce about 5 watts of power in full sunlight. Put simply, you need to convert the power from the solar cells (variable voltage) into a constant voltage usable for charging a batteries. Most of the low cost modules for this purpose can't handle more than about 00 watts. Larger systems are available that handle thousands of watts but they are quite pricey. Since you can't take out more than you put into your battery system, you can calculate about how long you can run a high-current appliance based upon its wattage rating, that of the battery system (adjusted for loss of converting to AC), and the charging system.
- Q:how do solar panels work?
- Sunlight hits the solar panel, and DC power is generated. By the power is not stable. It becomes stronger or weaker according to the strength of sunlight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range