We Offer the mono solar panels 250W, 255W, 260W 300W, poly solar panels 250W 260W 300W. You can find different mono solar panels and poly solar panels . We are the professional solar panels solar modules supplier.
Solar panels or modules use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of solar panels or modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon.
Solar panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each solar panel or module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100w to 320 watts. Ground mounted photovoltaic system are usually large, utility-scale solar power plants. Their solar panels or modules are held in place by racks or frames that are attached to ground based mounting supports.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
4. Use For
5. Pictures of Product
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1). What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2). Can you tell me the parameter of your solar panels?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3). How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4).Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
- Q:solar panels and batteries?
- If it pulls 9 amps continuously, that's 08 watts/hour or about 2.5 kwh/day. If it only pulls half that (does it cycle?) it's about .2 kwh/day. You only want to drain a lead-acid battery 50% or so, so you'll want a 5 or 2.5 kwh battery pack. A typical setup for the 5 kwh would be two L-6 batteries in series, and for the 2.5 kwh you could use 2 T-05 batteries in series. This does not account for days of cloud. If you regularly have cloudy days, size the battery pack for two or three days of use with no input (2-3 x the sizes given above). To charge them, you typically want panels that will charge your battery at least 5% of its capacity per hour (C/20). For 2 volt nominal panels that's 0 amps for the T-05 or 20 amps for the L-6 batteries. It's good to have more than that for battery life (it cuts down on what's called stratification), so you'll want probably 50-200 watts of panels for the T-05 and 300-400 for the L-6. You'll also need a charge controller. Peltier coolers are very inefficient. You'll save money by using a regular mini-fridge and an inverter. Most mini-fridges only draw 50 watts or so, so you're talking 600 watt-hours for a 50% duty cycle. This means two T-05 batteries will give you two days of use and you'll only need 20-50 watts of panel. DK
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- The highest conversion efficiency in the laboratory is 24.7%, and the efficiency of the scale is 16%. Polysilicon conversion rate of 14% -15%. Amorphous silicon conversion rate of 12%. Silicon film conversion rate of 9%. Silicon solar cell is the main raw material of silicon, silicon is an extremely rich element of the earth, almost everywhere there are silicon, can be said to be inexhaustible, with silicon to create solar cells, raw materials can be described as no shortage.
- Q:SOLAR PANEL ENERGY! HOW DOES IT WORK?
- This forum of solar panel is for electric You also get a diffrent type of solar panel this type of panel has a liquid that flows through it and is heated up by the same photovoltaic cells but is ran through the water tank to keep the water warm
- Q:Why do solar panels burn out?
- could be temperature, poor design and U-V damage If they are outdoor lamps like mine it is more likely the rechargeable batterys are bad.
- Q:Do solar panels float?
- I'd presume they do. They seem flat enough to generate enough surface tension to function as a raft. Not sure if their weight would cause them to sink should the raft capsize though. For what it's worth, there are floating solar panels that are being tested for water-based solar energy plants. The cost per panel is the same as standard solar.
- Q:You place four identical solar panels in 4 places.?
- Best to worst: far side of the moon, near side of the moon (same as far side, except for lunar eclipses), Sahara desert (not at 0 latitude, and occasional bad weather), New England (less favorable latitude, and LOTS of bad weather).
- Q:Solar Panel Help Please!?
- I will give you the tools to answer your own question. Here is the solar resource map: rredc.nrel.gov/solar/old_data/nsr... Use it to look up the hours of peak equivalent sunlight per day in your area. For example, let's say it's 5 hours / day. Then per year you get 365 x 5 = 825 hours of sun Your panel is 20 watts, or 0.2 kW So the energy produced per year is 825 x .2 = 383 kWh You'll have to use the proper numbers for your own area, of course. Anyway, you can take that 383 kWh and determine how much it would cost at local electric rates. Never know, on some islands, it's $.00 per kWh. Check with your local electric company for rates.
- Q:How much does it cost to put solar panels on a house? ?
- The most cost-effective solution, which the vast majority of new installs use today, is solar alongside the regular power company. That way, you need no batteries, and if the solar array isn't producing enough at any given time, you draw from the electric company. When the array is producing more than you need, instead of just throwing that power away, the power company buys it (usually). In short, yes, you will still have an electric bill, but a smaller one. On our house, the electric bill was a little less than $5 a month, with an end-of-year settlement of an additional $2. How much does it cost? Unfortunately, that's like asking how much personal transportation costs. Some people need a van to transport the kids to soccer, some may get by with a motorcycle, others may need only a bicycle. The best thing is to contact a professional installer to get a quote based on your location and electrical usage. Solar electric does not make financial sense in all areas. Our array cost $2,000 but don't use that as a guide. Yours might be 0 times that, or half that, depending on your area and needs.
- Q:can a light bulb power a solar panel?
- Solar Powered Light Bulbs
- Q:Do they make solar panels like this?
- Are you looking for the best and Affordable Solar Panels? Find and compare brands of Solar Panels for home power systems. Contact us today for more details.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range