We Offer the mono solar panels 250W 260W 300W, poly solar panels 250W 260W 300W. You can find different mono solar panels and poly solar panels . We are the professional solar panels solar modules supplier.
Solar panels or modules use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of solar panels or modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon.
Solar panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each solar panel or module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100w to 320 watts. Ground mounted photovoltaic system are usually large, utility-scale solar power plants. Their solar panels or modules are held in place by racks or frames that are attached to ground based mounting supports.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
4. Use For
5. Pictures of Product
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1). What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2). Can you tell me the parameter of your solar panels?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3). How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4).Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
- Q:What are the benefits of solar panel heating?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:260 watt solar panels on an rv?
- What are you going to power with your 260w solar panels? Tools? They generally use more than 260w. The panels will generate electricity. The problem is that your tools likely don't use DC. And if you're asking here, it's not likely that you have the background to hook everything up correctly. You'd need both batteries and a pretty good sized inverter.
- Q:Has anyone gotten their solar panel rebates in Florida?
- Do not count on getting the rebate soon or if at all. You should get on the list and wait until the funds are released. Good luck. Summary: Note: There is currently a waiting list for rebates from the Solar Energy Incentives Program. This program has received $5 million in federal funding from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA). This funding will be used to award rebates to some of the systems that are on the waiting list. The state has applied for an additional $9.4 million in federal funding for this rebate program. Systems applying for the rebate at the present time will be placed on the waiting list. If additional federal funded is received, the approved applications will be awarded rebates based on the order in which they were received. FY 2009-200 is the last year of the solar rebate program and the last year the program could be funded under current authorizing statute. Florida's Solar Energy System Incentives Program was established in June 2006 (SB 888) to provide financial incentives for the purchase and installation of solar energy systems from July , 2006, through June 20, 200. A total of $2.5 million was available for FY 2006-2007; $3.5 million was available for FY 2007-2008, and $5 million is available for FY 2008-09.
- Q:Question about solar panels?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Any help financially to buy solar panels?
- I live in Ohio so I'm not sure if this is nationwide, but in Ohio there are grants you can apply for if you're investing in alternative energy for your house. I would look into those grants if they're available in your area.
- Q:Where can I find low power solar panels?
- My suggestion is to first make sure that your calculator does not also use a tiny button cell. It could just be that the battery went dead. Also know that it's probably less trouble to just get a whole new calculator. If you have the skills to replace the solar cell, I'd suggest first disconnecting it, and wiring a .5 volt battery in its place. If that doesn't work either, maybe the problem is not the solar cell at all, but just its connection, or even a dirty ON button. As for where to get a replacement solar cell, if it were me, I'd go to a dollar store, and see if they have a cheap solar calculator that I could harvest one from.
- Q:Solar panel battery charging?
- I agree, you should get a charge controller and install appropriate fuses.
- Q:Are DIY Solar panels legitimate for saving electricity?
- Solar power generation is still in its infancy. Solar panels are incredibly expensive (average of approx $25,000 to equip a house with roof top panels) and are incredibly inefficient. However, the economics and efficiency of solar electricity may evolve into a system of economic, efficient collection systems in time depending on the level of funding available in the future for the necessary research and development. We can only hope.
- Q:Solar Panel Demonstration Ideas?
- By gaps you could mean that it is expensive. Also, there is the debate over whether or not giving people incentives like tax breaks is a good idea Also, it takes a while to recoup the initial invesment in an array, although tax incentives would help and lastly, a solar array big enough to power the united states would have to be in an obnoxiously large area, alhough the ideal areas are already uninhabited because they are too hot.
- Q:Question about commercial solar panels?
- In my experience working with solar panels, I've found that the panels themselves are robust and can last years. How that energy is transferred from the panel to perform work (sorry for the boffinism) is where the complexity emerges, namely due to the fact solar panels produce DC current, and nearly all of our electrical appliances use AC current. In most cases, solar panels will either send energy through a DC/AC inverter directly to be used for appliances, or stored in deep cycle batteries, then converted to AC using an inverter when the user wants to use his/her appliance. Now to answer your question: the solar panels will be fine, and could conceivably be in fine working order with AC current available IF... and I cannot stress this enough (namely through years of field experience dealing with solar powered scientific instrumentation that was working well and then mysteriously not working)... IF rats and other rodents haven't eaten through the wires. This is probably the most likely reason that a set of solar panels wouldn't be working in your given scenario. Hope this helps, and good luck!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range