We Offer the mono solar panels 250W 260W 300W, poly solar panels 250W 260W 300W. You can find different mono solar panels and poly solar panels . We are the professional solar panels solar modules supplier.
Solar panels or modules use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The majority of solar panels or modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon.
Solar panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each solar panel or module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100w to 320 watts. Ground mounted photovoltaic system are usually large, utility-scale solar power plants. Their solar panels or modules are held in place by racks or frames that are attached to ground based mounting supports.
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
4. Use For
5. Pictures of Product
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1). What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2). Can you tell me the parameter of your solar panels?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3). How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4).Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
- Q:Are solar Panels worth it?
- Solar panel systems are one of today's best investments! What other product can you get that last for 25 years or more and saves you money every day of the year, but pays itself off in 5 to 0 years in most cases. Our company has installed well over 00 solar panels systems for clients who have declared independence from their utility! Contact us to learn more if you are in the Northeast US.
- Q:How Do solar panels work?
- Short version is that the sunlight knocks electrons loose from a semiconductor panel, and those loose electrons generate an electrical current. The solar panels have lots of cells arranged in series parallel to get to a higher voltage (usually 2 or 24 volts) and current. This is sent to charge batteries under the control of a charge controller. The voltage from the batteries is sent to an inverter that converts the 2/24 volts to 20/240 VAC for household usage. .
- Q:questions about solar panels for residential use?
- Go to your local Lowes Store and purchase a current issue of Mother Earth Magazine or try your Local Library or just go online. If you go with the magazine look in the very back and there are always ads for solar panels with web sights available. My neighbor has them and he powers his small home with 8 panels. Good luck to you.Oh,he heats his home,heats his water,runs his washing machine,dryer,vacuum cleaner,etc. He has regular electric service but he doesn't use it.
- Q:Solar Panel Installation?
- Wires from panels go to controller input terminals. Controller DC battery terminals to battery so that the controller will protect batteries and split power as required by demand to the inverter. Output DC on controller to inverter. Output AC or outlets on the inverter to AC appliances. One thousand watts is not very much capacity. It will keep your computer running and a lamp to read by. It won't run major appliances. A hair dryer is typically 500 watts and could not be run by this system.
- Q:help setting up a solar panel system?
- If okorder.com/ If the minifridge is one that plugs into 2 volts, that should be okay. Anywhere you can eliminate the inverter will help. Such as converting the stereo over to 2 volts. The nominally rated panels should be mounted at an angle to maximize the solar aspect/exposure. Essentially your lattitude plus 2 degrees for simplicity. If you add 60 Watts in panels you will do much better. Your 3 panels when installed correctly will actually yield over 5 Watts each panel at midday. If you do not achieve that, something is wrong in either the wiring, or a panel. It translates to about point2 Amperes to point5 Amperes at midday. If wired in series for 36 volts, the total current output will be same as a single panel (nominal 5 Watt), but at a higher voltage. If wired in parallel, you achieve the 45 Watts at nominal 2 volts. Watts is voltts times Amps. Also converting your tools over to run off the 2 volts will help, Or charging your tool batteries off the 2 volt buss. There are buck/boost circuits that would be capable of charging the common 4.4 and 8. volt tools out there.
- Q:hi i am asking about the life of solar panels?
- For mono-crystalline solar panels, most warranties guarantee 90% of the original efficiency when the panel has been used for 0 years, and they guarantee 80% of the original efficiency after 25 years of use. If the original efficiency is 5%, the efficiency after 0 years of use should be 3.5%, and the efficiency after 25 years of use should be 2%. Some people believe that the actual average rate of efficiency loss is slower than that. You might retain 85% of the original efficiency after 25 years, making the average efficiency drop about 0.6% per year. After 75 years, a solar panel that was originally 5% efficient might still be about 8% efficient.
- Q:how much do solar panel batteries cost?
- solar panel batteries have many sizes. we can provide the price based on the power. in China it is 0.5625 dollar per watt.
- Q:how the energy of solar panel measure?
- A solar panel is made up of solar cells. Each cell produces about 0.5 to 0.6 volts. Cells are connected in series, like the batteries in a flashlight. Enough cells are placed in series to produce the desired voltage. Cells produce very little current, so many strings of cells are connected in parallel to produce sufficient current. The output is direct current (DC), like that from a battery. A home solar system needs alternating current (AC), so an inverter is used to change from DC to AC. Some systems have batteries for backup power. In these some of the DC output is used to keep the batteries charged. Systems are measured in kilowatts. System sizes are chosen to meet the demands for electricity. My system has a 6 kilowatt (kW) rating. The true output is more like 4. Now that you know this much you can Google SOLAR SYSTEMS to learn more.
- Q:Chem question regarding using solar panels ....?
- It is not that simple. There are 3 main types of solar cells. Monocrystalline silicon is the most efficient and produces the smallest solar cells, and therefore the smallest panels. Poly-crystalline (or multi-crystalline) silicon produces the next most efficient type of cells and are a popular choice. Amorphous (or thin-film) silicon uses the least amount of silicon and also produces the least efficient solar cells. This means thin film system take up more area than the other two; an important factor to consider in relation to possible future upgrades; i.e. if you'll have enough space left to do so. The North (in the Southern hemisphere) or South (in the Northern hemisphere) facing roof collects the most energy. So this biases the roof area required. Your energy usage can be changed. Hot water (a major energy user) could be better using direct solar heating with peak demand boosting, either from mains or solar. There are other possibilities, either to reduce demand or to provide energy from other sources. Not all sunshine hours are equal. Hours around midday are far more productive than hours later in the day. This must be factored in.
- Q:Solar Panel costs and sizes?
- Without them providing the amount of energy your school uses then it's impossible to know how many panels you would need. Just phrase it in the form of how much space or how many panels would be needed to create (X) amount of power. Ask the amount the school uses then go from there. Let's put it this way, with today's solar technology you would probably have to cover most of the roof of the school with solar panels and it still wouldn't be enough to run the school entirely. Never mind the cost of out-fitting a building of that size, it would take far to many years to pay off and would probably never offset the cost of electricity they are paying now considering maintenance, upkeep and replacement costs associated with these systems. If it was that easy and cost effective, they would have already done it. Make sure you squeeze that into your report somewhere. Find out how much electricity costs in your area, its on any electric bill, it should show the cost per Kw/h somewhere (If separated by peak time and non-peak time, your school would be peak time). After you get that and how much the school uses, do the math and include a graph comparison showing the cost of both. You should be able to find the costs of solar panels online somewhere. Do a side by side comparison from start up cost, upkeep and all versus using the current source. Good luck on your report.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range