1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. NEXTECK, as one of the solar module supplier, has the capability to offer a wide range of advanced, high performance solar modules with integrated high efficiency. Energy efficient and cost effective Mono crystalline and Polycrystalline, amorphous silicon and CIGS thin film solar cells are available. We have the right products for different applications.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
Black High efficiency perlight solar panel Black 250W solar panel
|solar panel 250w:|
Ip65 Rated/ Pass the TUV certificate
MC4 Compatible Connector
3.2mm High transmission, low Iron
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton boxes with pallets and air bags|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15 days after arrival of the 20% TT in advance|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
- Mono 250W solar panel;
-More cost effective;
-25 years guarantee;
-Full certification to selling the world.
|No. of cells||60(6X10)|
|No.of mounting holes||8|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc||0.05%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc ||-0.33%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax ||-0.44%/°C|
|Working temperature ||-40°C to 85°C |
10 years for the workmanship
12 years power output no less than 90%
25 years power output no less than 80%
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
5. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Solar Panel Demonstration Ideas?
- By gaps you could mean that it is expensive. Also, there is the debate over whether or not giving people incentives like tax breaks is a good idea Also, it takes a while to recoup the initial invesment in an array, although tax incentives would help and lastly, a solar array big enough to power the united states would have to be in an obnoxiously large area, alhough the ideal areas are already uninhabited because they are too hot.
- Q:Do solar panels shine/have luster? Please help me. Easy ten points!?
- Solar panels reflect less sun than a piece of window glass, and people aren't harmed by the sun's reflection off windows. Also, solar panels tend to be tilted more or less directly toward the sun, so the light that they reflect is back at the sun, not down into the street or yard where people are. Those huge power tower concentrating solar thermal plants have a brilliant light reflected off the boiler. But those are put out in the desert, away from people.
- Q:who knows about tax credits for solar panels?
- Congratulations okorder.com/
- Q:How to connect solar panels to batteries?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Solar panels?
- Yes of course there are.powerful solar panels for camping can generate up to 60 watts of energy which would be enough to charge phones and keep the lights on for a night.you can also get small phone sized solar panels for charging mobiles and torches. Check out the list below----
- Q:Maintenance of Solar Panel?
- I don't know if the guy is right about cells burning out if they are covered. You should look on the Internet for insolation tables for your area to see the effective hours of sunlight. Then guesstimate the percentage of time the panels will be shaded. Those trees may make the solar thing a poor idea. He is right about the trees reducing you efficiency. If a panel is shaded about 0 percent, its output drops to close to zero. My panels are five years old, and I have washed them twice. There as been no noticeable dropoff in output.
- Q:installing solar panels on roof?
- I okorder.com/ okorder.com/how-solar.html to see how the cost adds up for you.
- Q:Making solar panels bad for the environment?
- Sure your proper, sunlight panels (photovoltics) could be used to make electricity for small electronics. Proper now sun cells are on many calculators, and even flashlight. However the trouble is the lenght of time the cells take to charge the gadget, verses the vigour demand. I don;t consider the scale of the panels, and the period of time needed to charge the device are sensible. One think i've been thinking is that all should have a photovoltaic panel to charge a battery. Then, use the battery to cost phone telephones, MP3 palyers. The panel and the battery would be in regards to the 8 x eleven inches, and could sit down in window, or on a dash board to get charged, then utilized in doorways over night to charge contraptions.
- Q:Why are solar panels made from silicon and not magnesium?
- Silicon is a very good conducter. Probably the best for electricity.
- Q:powering an imaginary city! (need solar panels!)?
- There are panels made up to about 250 watts. You string them together in series/parallel to get more power. Depending on your average insolation, a 250 watt panel caqn produce anywhere from a kwh/day to two kwh/day (averaged over the year - it's less in the winter and more in the summer and can range from 0 to three kwh/day). Powering a city also requires energy storage for nightime or cloudy days. The cost of this can exceed the cost of the panels by a factor of three. DK
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range