1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. NEXTECK, as one of the solar module supplier, has the capability to offer a wide range of advanced, high performance solar modules with integrated high efficiency. Energy efficient and cost effective Mono crystalline and Polycrystalline, amorphous silicon and CIGS thin film solar cells are available. We have the right products for different applications.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
Black High efficiency perlight solar panel Black 250W solar panel
|solar panel 250w:|
Ip65 Rated/ Pass the TUV certificate
MC4 Compatible Connector
3.2mm High transmission, low Iron
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton boxes with pallets and air bags|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15 days after arrival of the 20% TT in advance|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
- Mono 250W solar panel;
-More cost effective;
-25 years guarantee;
-Full certification to selling the world.
|No. of cells||60(6X10)|
|No.of mounting holes||8|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc||0.05%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc ||-0.33%/°C|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax ||-0.44%/°C|
|Working temperature ||-40°C to 85°C |
10 years for the workmanship
12 years power output no less than 90%
25 years power output no less than 80%
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
5. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Need Solar Panel Guru.....?
- With your load, the largest system on the page I reference above would not power your entire house, if all the AC units are running. However, how often does that really happen? You need to look at your utility bill and find your actual amoutn of KW hours of electricity used in a year and you hav enot told us that. The base price of top system quoted here without incentives is over $70,000. As you can see, the lions share of incentives is the utility company followed by federal. I have no idea if your local utility company offers incentives or not. You would have to resolve that with them. However, the federal incentives are still there even if your state and local utility has none. However, the price to you goes way up without all of these incentives. And your idea of using windows to mount solar cells is totally impractical. Yes, I know there are web sites that advertize just that, but it is total BS. The first word of advice to anyone looking to do this sort of thing is to FIRST have a complete energy audit done and then do whatever they say to conserve as much energy as possible, thereby reducing your need for solar power. Only then should you look at using solar to cover part of your load. We are a foster family and have adopted 5 children< WOW! I would like to thank you for what you do.
- Q:Can you get energy at night from solar panels?
- Solar Power At Night
- Q:Solar Panel Question?
- I like TBS0's answer, but 5KW isn't going to hack it. We don't live life on the average. If you turn on the oven, the dryer, the iron, a bunch of lights, and the TV, you are going to shut the system right down. You should not count on running everything with solar cells, but the most critical circuits. And you are lucky to have 25% of a day in optimum solar alignment for photocells. You need to think outside the Al Gore crazy box. Our modern way of life requires a lot of power! If you switched to coal or wood for cooking and heating and ironing, sunshine for drying clothes, heating the hot water heater, and for daytime lighting, then you could use the photocells for some lighting and the washing machine and anything electronic. You might stand a chance.
- Q:How do Solar Panels work, and how it can generate electricity?
- Solar okorder.com under products that are sorted by watts per area. Also go to wikipedia to get more detailed information on solar cells.
- Q:SOLAR ELECTRICITY PANELS DO THEY WORK?
- Create okorder.com
- Q:solar panels and calculations?
- The okorder.com The reference section has all the formulas you are looking for and there is a list of dealers by state, plus various state rebate information. Yes, you can hook up different panels to the same system. There are special controllers that regulate the voltage. I'm more of a hands on nuts and bolts guy so I can't help you with the formulas and engineering explanations. Another great place to get information is Home Power Magazine. You can get the issues online or in print. Thanks for going solar!
- Q:do solar panels work in aeroplanes?
- Depends on the efficiency of your solar panel, but it is highly unlikely that the light in an airplane is enough to do much. I'm not discouraging the solar panel altogether. It just isn't an indoors especially if it is dim on the plane. Most that I've been on turn off the lights and then leave it to the individual to turn on the single over head reading light.
- Q:Is it worth installing solar panels on a house that has no South-facing roof?
- The trouble is that it is so expensive to have installed and as you say it will take many years before you actually start saving above what the installation cost was, I personally would not go ahead and make that sort of investment, it would be more profitable to keep the money in a building society, get the interest from it and use that to pay for your electricity but the main thing that I have against solar Panels is that unless you stay in that house for at least twenty five years you will not reach the point where you are saving and to capitalise on it you would have to stay there for many years more, so you will not have the option of moving house without losing your investment and at the moment having solar panels does not increase the value of the property, it is just a good selling point, when you buy your new house, you would probably have to start all over again and then because of the years will never live long enough to reap any benefit from it.
- Q:Connect Power Outlet to Solar Panel?
- You CANNOT directly hook up anything to your solar panel that is ac as your solar panel is dc. You need several things in order to make it work correctly. I have put up a small diagram of how basic solar works and have included a link below where you can see it. Then if you have further questions, I will be more than happy to answer them for you if I can. Thanks Rock
- Q:Do solar panels generate power when it's cloudy?
- No, silicon photovoltaics reacts to a very specific frequency of infrared light which matches the bandgap energy of it's outer electron shell. This frequency is reflected by clouds. However, thermal solar collectors such as evacuated tube collectors can function under cloudy skies albeit at a lower rate and there is at least one hybrid photovoltaic and thermal panel designed to take advantage of this.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range