Solar System characteristic
1. Each component has a single chip detector. Assembled by the IPM or IGBT of Mitsubishi
This protects the system from Overloads, Low Voltage and Under Voltage (alarm) Over Heating, Short circuit, Reverse Polarity.
2. Your system can be updated very easily. Just by adding extra components your system will increase power capacity.
3. Battery optional, you can purchase from us or locally.
4. Simple to install, just follow installation instructions.
5. Our System offers Cutting Edge Technology, State of the Art Quality with Greater Functionality than our competitors, at Competitive prices.
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of cell (mm)
Size of module (mm)
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
+ 0.1/ °C
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
Junction Box Type
PV-JB001( TUV )
Connectors and Cables Type
With TUV certificate
Length of Cables (mm)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
Standard Test Conditions
1000W/m2 AM1.5 25’C
5 years product warranty and 25years 80% of power
Long Service Life
2.High Efficiency Solar Cells
3.Special Aluminum Frame Design
4.High Transmission, Low Iron Tempered Glass
5.Advanced Cell Encapsulation .
- Q:Does making solar panels cause more pollution than they take away when used?
- A study by the US Department of Energy shows that, depending on your solar panels, the energy payback is to 4 years. Solar panels usually last 25 years, so solar manufacturing is very green. That said, if you buy American made panels, it saves more carbon from the transport costs. Something to consider in choosing your panels.Actually, most panel manufacturers will recycle the panels after you’re through in 25 years. If they don’t, don’t buy those panels. However, it’s hard to say whether people will actually recycle them because most panels are still being used today. So it’s up to you find out about the manufacturer’s panel recycling program. From what I understand, they will come to you and take them away at no charge.
- Q:What is the difference between monocrystalline & polycrystalline solar panels?
- In regards to my research about these two types of Solar Panels, I suggest that the Monocrystalline Solar Panel would be great! It is affordable and also more convenient to install. Using a 400W Panel means fewer panels and less installation time, in addition to fewer connections and transmission losses which results in big savings and a faster return on your investment.The Topsun Solar Panels boasts efficiency of up to 6.77% and use cutting edge technology for the best heat dissipation in the industry.
- Q:Need Help, 2v Solar Panel for Emergency?
- You don't have much power to work with there. You could hook it up to a car battery to give it a sloooooow trickle charge. One amp will take like 60 hours of sunlight to completely charge a car battery. You'll be able to power small radios, ones that need nine to twelve volts or so. Just position the panel a bit away from the direct to the sun angle for your 9-volt radios, right at the sun for 2-volt radios. I would not try to power any AC adapters. You'd have to buy a DC to AC inverter, a very small one, and the inverter would steal about half the energy.
- Q:Does the new horizons has a solar panel for it power resources instead using nuclear generator?
- No solar panel, and for the reason you stated - it is so far from the Sun that a solar panel would be of little use (and a lot of extra weight) at the distances where the primary part of the mission was being performed. The power source is called an RTG. We can think of it as similar to a nuclear-powered battery or a miniature nuclear power plant. As far as I know it is not intended to reach any other star. If it does, it's power will have long since depleted - and it would take thousands of years at its current speed to reach even the closest star. Closest star: Proxima Centauri, slightly more than 4 light years away. Current speed of New Horizons relative to the Sun: 4.52 km/s That's 0.000048 of the speed of light. It would take more than 20,000 years to reach Proxima Centauri *if* it were heading in that direction (which it is not).
- Q:Where are the best places to put solar panels?
- The best place is where they get the most sunshine. Naturally they will be exposed to rain and snow.
- Q:How many volts does a small solar panel on a calculator produce?
- Wrong forum
- Q:Charging batteries with a solar panel?
- I have been using solar panels for over ten years never until recently bothered to use a charge controller, it depends really on how much power your batteries can hold how often they will be drained from use of the connected dc-ac inverters. While constant daylight charging at 8v 3.5a/hr is quite heavy it is not excessive, 2v lead acid battery chargers give a voltage output of appx 4.8v but the fluctuating output of a solar panel means you may well charge at 8v for some time but with occasional shade etc it will more likely average at 5v which I think is quite acceptable.
- Q:Should I buy solar panels?
- Solar panels don't financially make sense. PERIOD...at least not yet. They have a short life and the efficiency dies over time. IF you have the money then go for it, but if you have debt then financially you're probably better off paying off that debt. They're more of a luxury item than an investment.
- Q:i have three 30 watt solar panel and 6 battery cells of 2 volts 550AH. but my batteries are never fully charg?
- Well you are stating the solar panel powers but no mention of their voltage??. Yes, they should do the job. I suspect the lack of blocking diodes may be your problem, assuming you have done the homework. You have 6 battery cells at 2 volts each, that is ...err..2 volts, assuming you have them connected in series. Count the number of cells on the solar panels and maybe we have a starting point. One solar cell is 0.6 v, in this case you would need a minimum of around 30 cells (physically it will probably be 32 to make it 'square'), you need a fair bit of over- sizing in that direction. Solar panels are resistive when not illuminated so must have a blocking diode included to prevent the batteries from discharging into the solar panels at night. Check that each array has a blocking diode included, if not add them. Solar power is pretty useless unless you have loads of sunshine. You seem to have gone through a bit of trouble and expense on this one, so give me some basic facts and I will help you through it. Update 7 Dec If the batteries take 20 hours to fully charge and there are 0 hours of sun each day then the batteries will be fully charged in 2 days. The question was, can the battery be charged, answer is yes, it can. There is no mention of load. If the batteries are not charging there is something wrong.
- Q:Best and Affordable Solar panel for home?
- Are you looking for the best and Affordable Solar Panels? Find and compare brands of Solar Panels for home power systems. Contact us today for more details.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range