Solar System characteristic
1. Each component has a single chip detector. Assembled by the IPM or IGBT of Mitsubishi
This protects the system from Overloads, Low Voltage and Under Voltage (alarm) Over Heating, Short circuit, Reverse Polarity.
2. Your system can be updated very easily. Just by adding extra components your system will increase power capacity.
3. Battery optional, you can purchase from us or locally.
4. Simple to install, just follow installation instructions.
5. Our System offers Cutting Edge Technology, State of the Art Quality with Greater Functionality than our competitors, at Competitive prices.
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of cell (mm)
Size of module (mm)
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
+ 0.1/ °C
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
Junction Box Type
PV-JB001( TUV )
Connectors and Cables Type
With TUV certificate
Length of Cables (mm)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
Standard Test Conditions
1000W/m2 AM1.5 25’C
5 years product warranty and 25years 80% of power
Long Service Life
2.High Efficiency Solar Cells
3.Special Aluminum Frame Design
4.High Transmission, Low Iron Tempered Glass
5.Advanced Cell Encapsulation .
- Q:what are solar panels?
- A solar panel is a device that collects and converts solar energy into electricity or heat which can be used by (for example) nearby buildings. Solar photovoltaic panels can be made so that the sun's energy excites the atoms in a silicon layer between two protector panels. Electrons from these excited atoms form an electric current, which can be used by external devices. Solar panels were in use over one hundred years ago for water heating in homes. Solar panels can also be made with a specially shaped mirror that concentrates light onto a tube of oil. The oil then heats up, and travels through a vat of water, instantly boiling it. The steam created turns a turbine for power. The basic element of solar panels is pure silicon. When stripped of impurities, silicon makes an ideal neutral platform for transmission of electrons. In silicon’s natural state, it carries four electrons, but has room for eight. Therefore silicon has room for four more electrons. If a silicon atom comes in contact with another silicon atom, each receives the other atom's four electrons. Eight electrons satisfy the atoms' needs, this creates a strong bond, but there is no positive or negative charge. Silicon atoms combine for years to produce a large piece of pure silicon. This material is used on the plates of solar panels. Combining silicon with other elements that have a positive or negative charge can also create solar panels.
- Q:How does Solar Panels works and what is the cost of getting a solar panel installed.?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Solar panels with snow?
- Good news and not so good news. You need to be able to access the panels to clean the snow off. There is not any heat generated other than the heat of the sun hitting the black colour - which would amount to some melting ability during a sunny day - but it isn't sunny when it snows! Apparently, solar panels work better in the cold and where snow can reflect light so to increase the amount of light - photons - hitting the panel.
- Q:How many LED's can I hook up to my mini-solar panel?
- You need to answer that by designing circuits to provide each LED with its specific voltage and current requirements, and then see how many you can supply.
- Q:how to make your own solar panels?
- DIY okorder.com
- Q:architecture and solar panels?????????????
- You could check out building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV). BIPV includes things like solar roof tiles and smart energy glass that acts as a window and also creates electricity. BIPV is a great way for people to go solar without disrupting the modern architectural attributes of an existing structure.
- Q:anybody got any info on solar panels for energy savings?
- Good okorder.com in adress bar for all information.Thanks
- Q:Advice on Solar Panel....................................?
- We put in photograph voltaic panels before this year, for the final six months we've became on our oil fired boiler approximately seven circumstances, for an hour every time. we are living in north Scotland. Our panels are for water heating only, they comprise fluid which passes by our warm water storage subsequently elevating the temperature. For a 4.4m panel and a greater complicated than regular setup it cost us £3500 alongside with labour. even nevertheless i've got faith you're thinking approximately panels for producing electricity? wherein case that form of photograph voltaic panel is woefully innefficient in this u . s . a .. i could advise to everybody to in effective condition photograph voltaic panels for water heating, it has stored us a fortune so a procedures and might pay itself back in approximately 5 -0 years depending on oil expenses. For electricity era nevertheless? no longer cautioned. As for grants, as quickly as we utilized we've been informed that all the supply money were used up and that became into that.
- Q:Power tester for solar panel?
- Q:What kind of Solar Power panel setup do I need for this?
- Unfortunately solar panels are low output,generally only 2 volt and very low amperage,so you would need to build a multi panel array with a DC-AC converter all together costing several hundred dollars which would only work during sunlight.Just roughly figuring,about $800. Plan2-Solar charger,battery bank,and DC-AC inverter so it would work 24hrs a day,also several hundred $$. Solar power does just not seem feasible(to me)in this application.By far the cheapest set up here would be an extension cord fromhouse to the bucket.260 watts per hr is a fairly lightweight draw,even not figuring the thermostat's cycling it on and off as needed.Electricity is sold in kilowatt hours(000W/hr).This bucket would use(not allowing for thermostats control lowering it)appx 6000watts or 6KW per day.Depending on your electrical cost per Kwh it would cost very little to run.(In my location appx 50cents a day) or appx the same amount as my computer(325watts total)) Note that that would be a maximum rate,and would actually be less due to thermostat cycling off and on as needed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range