||Number of Cells(pieces):
||low iron glass cover
||Mono Solar Panel:
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Number of Cells:
0 to +6W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):
Current at Pmax(Imp):
We enjoy exclusive channel to get stock solar panels at more competitive price from Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK,Suntech etc.
These panels are from tier 1 solar panel manufacturers,such as Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK.They are assembled with all grade A materials,only problem is that they has slight appearance defect,but due to their strict quality control,even the negligible defect will lower its grade.so they put these panels into stock.
These panels adopt all grade A materials,such as solar cell,EVA, back sheet, junction box, glass,frame,connector etc.
They have same electrical performance with grade A solar panels,only difference is the negligible superficial defect.
1.Our sales representative and engineer work together to answer your questions and offer solution for free
2.We choose the best product for you to make sure it worth its real value
3.We design the best solution with good perfomance for you,manwhile save every cent of your money.
We provide 10 years Warranty for the product, 12 years warranty for 90% power production ,25 years warranty for 80% power production.
22pcs/box,1box/pallet,264pcs for 20GP,616pcs for 40GP,700pcs for 40HQ
45 days after payment
- Q:how to build a solar panel?
- Search Yahoo Answers or the internet first, this question is common. It is possible to build a solar thermal panel, to heat either water or air. You can just search YouTube to see how people did it. Try searching solar water heater. If you build a photovoltaic (solar electric) panel on your own, it will only be good for demonstration purposes. The homemade type I've seen produces only microamps of current - not even enough to run an iPod. Be wary of sites advertise you can make your own panel for less than $200 (or some figure), and try to sell you the plans. This is the same information that is posed on other sites for free.
- Q:How does a solar panel turn sunlight into electricity?
- my theory is that when sunlight hits the panel it excites the electrons from the rays there by making them move more quckly and attract them to a source with less elctrons making the panel positiveli charge and the electron collector negatively charged thereby connecting the negatively charged particles to which ever body it wishes to donate it too thereby causing electric charges
- Q:Where can I get damaged solar panels?
- When you pass a sign- look at the back of it for a name. Often the company that rented them out will have their name on the back. Call them.
- Q:Shouldn't 0bama increase our tax benefits for solar panels so we can buy more Chinese products?
- China is also the world leader in using solar panels. Most solar panels in the US are not from China. There are several companies here in the US that make solar panels, and many states do increase the tax rebate for buying local products. Most flat plate water heating panels installed in the USA are made in the USA. Wouldn't it be nice to get people to buy more sustainable energy products and increase manufacturing jobs in the US, while actually improving the air quality and reducing our dependence on foreign oil? Oh, and perhaps we could get the money by cutting the amount of taxpayer funds subsidizing the oil and coal industries?
- Q:The future of solar panels?
- Well, it's true that solar panels aren't exactly the new invention. However, solar technologies keep improving all the time. Just like computers used to be super rare and hard to get, but right now almost everyone has a PC or a laptop. Same with solar panels, soon they will get a lot more popular. Even people like Bill Gates are interested in solar solutions, here, take a look:
- Q:Buying inverter for a solar panel?
- I'm guessing that each of those solar cells is just 0.5 volt at max power, so if you make a 2-inch square panel, you will get 2 volts - not enough for the inverter. A car inverter is notoriously inefficient, but it would work if you connect it to a 2-volt battery. You cannot generally connect such an inverter to solar panels alone. The battery supplies the peak current that the inverter needs, and the panel charges the battery. To charge a 2-volt battery, you will want 36 cells, generally, which give you an 8-volt panel. You can buy an inexpensive charge controller somewhere. If your laptop will run off 2 volts directly, you can skip the inverter and be much more efficient. Or if the laptop runs of (say) 9 volts, you can use about 40 cells to get 20 volts, get the proper power plug from Radio Shack, and plug the panel directly into the laptop.
- Q:Is photovoltaic array another name for solar panels?
- Yes or one could say that Solar Panel is a simple and easy way to say photovoltaic array.
- Q:Solar Panel - Cell Resources and Calculations?
- My guess is that you must pick up everything that have to do with solar power at www.okorder.com.
- Q:Where can i buy mini (v - 2v) solar panels?
- I too want to buy the panels to light up my house.
- Q:Solar panel Efficiency in Tropics?
- The equivalent full sun hours in the tropics is around 5h a day, though the sun is around for 0 or more hours. This is to do with angles of a fixed panel. If the panel tracks the sun, it would be a bit longer, maybe 8 hours. The panel is rated for 000W in equivalent full sunlight at 25°C. As the panel temperature increases to 50 or 60°C, de-rate to 800W, and multiply that by 5h = 4kWh. This varies over the year. This is the energy the panel is capable of providing, which depends on just what it is connected to. Generally an MPPT controller (maximum power point tracking) will get the best result. If charging a battery, the energy is less, because of charging losses. This is a rubbery figure because the battery may not be a simple charge/discharge cycle, but allow about 75% of the 4kWh above. Any shading on part of the panel can reduce or stop production, or cause damage to the panel even. This is what the brown marks sometimes seen on some cells in a panel are usually caused by.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range