||Number of Cells(pieces):
||low iron cover
||Mono Solar Panel:
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Number of Cells:
0 to +6W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):
Current at Pmax(Imp):
We enjoy exclusive channel to get stock solar panels at more competitive price from Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK,Suntech etc.
These panels are from tier 1 solar panel manufacturers,such as Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK.They are assembled with all grade A materials,only problem is that they has slight appearance defect,but due to their strict quality control,even the negligible defect will lower its grade.so they put these panels into stock.
These panels adopt all grade A materials,such as solar cell,EVA, back sheet, junction box, glass,frame,connector etc.
They have same electrical performance with grade A solar panels,only difference is the negligible superficial defect.
1.Our sales representative and engineer work together to answer your questions and offer solution for free
2.We choose the best product for you to make sure it worth its real value
3.We design the best solution with good perfomance for you,manwhile save every cent of your money.
We provide 10 years Warranty for the product, 12 years warranty for 90% power production ,25 years warranty for 80% power production.
22pcs/box,1box/pallet,264pcs for 20GP,616pcs for 40GP,700pcs for 40HQ
45 days after payment
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- The demand for polysilicon is mainly from semiconductors and solar cells. According to the different requirements of purity, divided into electronic and solar level.
- Q:Cost of a solar panel?
- The cost of solar panel depends on per Watt..typically per watt cost is around USD 4-5, so if you take 75W solar panel it will cost around USD 300-375. I hope this helps
- Q:How long does it typically take for solar panels to pay for themselves?
- Solar Panel Break Even
- Q:It's all about Solar Panels?
- here's lot of articles about the questions you just asked about solar panels, enjoy renewableenergyarticles.blogspot....
- Q:Recycling Solar Panels?
- It looks like you can. Although, I haven't been able to find like a drop off location or anything like that. Here's two phone numbers if you want to ask them. It's Sunday, and I'm assuming they're closed, otherwise I'd just call for you. San Diego (69) 562-783 or Berkeley (50) 843-3. It's a company called Borrego Solar. They look like a BIG solar company that specializes in commercial, residential and public sector turnkey, grid–connected solar electric systems. With over 25 years of experience. They sound like they would know about recycling, and at least be able to give you more information. I think because it's such a specialized item that is being recycled, there aren't going to be many options/drop off locations. Which ever option you choose (disassemble, or recycle as a whole) might depend on if you're looking to save the environment or make a buck. I got some information from the first link below, and the second link is to that Borrego company.
- Q:What kind of batteries to use for a solar panel?
- If you will be storing them outdoors, you can use auto batteries. Indoors, use sealed marine batteries. Number and size depends on your needs. You will need a charge controller between the solar panels and the batteries to get the maximum power out of the array and to avoid damage to the batteries. And you will need an inverter to convert the 2 or 24 volts to 20 or 240 VAC. One large lead acid battery will supply about 000 watt-hours of energy, enough for 200 watts for 5 hours. You have to look at your loads and decide on how many batteries you need. Frequently it is cheaper to buy new appliances that use less power, as that power difference can save a lot of money in batteries, inverter, charge controller and solar panels. But it sounds like a few thousand watt-hours will be enough, or 2 large batteries. The real limiting factor is how much money you want to spend for the solar panels themselves. .
- Q:Solar Panels Project?
- any type
- Q:Where to get or find information on solar panels?
- If you hope to get a solar panel that can run appliances and air conditioning.. then you are not even close to being realistic about what solar panels can do. If you really want to install a solar panel array on your home, then you need to talk to a company in your area that designes and installes them because every installation is different.. so you won't get an answer here on Yahoo. You can expect to spend $20,000 to $30,000 that will provide enough solar power for the average home.
- Q:how many solar panels will i need?
- you silly ! with Solar there is always room for error . you have to build it in to your numbers . solar is full of errors . So you should plan on producing at 3 times what you expect you will need . then you have enough .
- Q:What type of gases and toxics do solar panels use or produce?
- it is fairly conceivable, despite if the difficulty with this physique of recommendations is the storage of the produced HHO. An 'on call for' technique is plenty safer and less difficult. Hybrid structures are already accessible that boost gasoline financial equipment some 20% to 60%. DIY 'plans' and such are additionally accessible for people who prefer to tinker.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range