||Number of Cells(pieces):
||low iron cover
||Mono Solar Panel:
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Number of Cells:
0 to +6W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):
Current at Pmax(Imp):
We enjoy exclusive channel to get stock solar panels at more competitive price from Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK,Suntech etc.
These panels are from tier 1 solar panel manufacturers,such as Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK.They are assembled with all grade A materials,only problem is that they has slight appearance defect,but due to their strict quality control,even the negligible defect will lower its grade.so they put these panels into stock.
These panels adopt all grade A materials,such as solar cell,EVA, back sheet, junction box, glass,frame,connector etc.
They have same electrical performance with grade A solar panels,only difference is the negligible superficial defect.
1.Our sales representative and engineer work together to answer your questions and offer solution for free
2.We choose the best product for you to make sure it worth its real value
3.We design the best solution with good perfomance for you,manwhile save every cent of your money.
We provide 10 years Warranty for the product, 12 years warranty for 90% power production ,25 years warranty for 80% power production.
22pcs/box,1box/pallet,264pcs for 20GP,616pcs for 40GP,700pcs for 40HQ
45 days after payment
- Q:Where to buy cheap solar panels?
- Grimcho..I'm going to give you a secret that no-one I know of has ever spoken of..Call Your local railroad maintenance yard and/or your local oil production company..I know your probably in another part of the world where this will not apply but here its like this.. BNSF changes out every 2-5 years their 00w 24v panels...they still have a good 5years of lifetime..Oil companies change them out on their well sites every 2 years 2x 60w 24v (actually they are 2 +2vdc grids series) now if your in Italy sorry this didn't work but if your in New Mexico ..they are in Santa FE...also they have way good batteries that are wet cell and run about 600$ each that they just dump many times on the guy for asking..try it....From the E....
- Q:Parts needed to build a solar panel?
- You need to talk to your local power utility to see what they require for you to connect your solar power system into the grid.
- Q:Solar panels and distance from the sun?
- There will be a difference (44%, see below) but not a large one. The atmosphere is transparent to the wavelengths used by the solar panel. But no clouds, and a lot more hours of sunlight. wikipedia: Space-based solar power (SBSP) (or historically space solar power- SSP) is a system for the collection of solar power in space, for use on Earth. SBSP differs from the usual method of solar power collection in that the solar panels used to collect the energy would reside on a satellite in orbit, often referred to as a solar power satellite (SPS), rather than on Earth's surface. In space, collection of the Sun's energy is unaffected by the day/night cycle, weather, seasons, or the filtering effect of Earth's atmospheric gases.
- Q:How much would solar panels cost for these?
- They would cost quite a bit but the user would likely be eligible for some energy credits from the power company and their cell phone carrier which would bring down the costs
- Q:solar panel??????????????
- You okorder.com Basically, I wanted to do the same as you but didn't know how. I found this book and it showed me exactly how to do it and for a cheap price too! It's a good guide if you want to save a bunch of money on electricity bills. I highly recommend it.
- Q:Has anyone gotten their solar panel rebates in Florida?
- In case you hadn't heard the state is broke.
- Q:How do solar panels work?
- A solar panel is a collection of solar cells (photovoltaic cells) connected together and put in an enclosure. The solar cells work by taking advantage of the photovoltaic effect. The effect is that in a semiconductor P-N junction, when photons of suitable energy strike the junction, an electron and electron-hole pair are generated. This creates a voltage difference between the two sides. When this voltage is applied to a circuit, the electrons are able to flow through, creating usable energy.
- Q:Anyone know if there is a solar panel that you can travel with that is not USB plug in ?
- Solar panels require a charge converter before it can be used by an AC source. There is no direct solar panel with built in charge converters that I know of because, when purchasing panels, you must purchase the wattage requirements of the job (this can be several panels linked), and a charge converter that will handle the <? panels required. A chain of stores up here in Canada have a portable battery pack that has a solar panel to increase its charge capacity or duration, but its not something you would want to lug around for long periods of time, because is weights in about 3 lbs.
- Q:What is the best low power alternative for TV set, to use as screen for dvd player, with a 30watt solar panel?
- Do what we do when power is cut (although we have very reliable power - we loose as much as 2 hours a year), is go Amish. That is go without powered technology. Now, for you, you need more than a solar panel (and likely more than 30W, but that is a start) - you need a battery or set of batteries to store the collected power. 20Ah might do. You need an inverter to power things. For that, likely a 300W will do. For a TV, go shopping, and look at the labels on the back of the TVs. I just bought a 24 TV rated at 40W. If you get a 9 LED TV, it may be likely you can run that directly from battery, for many have separate DC brick supplies. With those, you can make a cable to power it directly from a 2V or so battery, if the supply can make 2 to 5V. Depending on your provider, you may be able to get a mini-decoder which uses a separate brick or wall supply, which means the decoder likely can be directly battery powered. Such a decoder may draw less than 20W.
- Q:what kind of rays are used in solar panels?
- Electromagnetic...meaning light rays, primarily in the visible spectrum. Ultraviolet and infrared light rays actually degrade most types of solar panels, limiting their useful lifetime. That said, your question is not stated well...so I'm not sure if that's the information you were looking for. Rays are not used in solar panels...rather solar panels are used to collect sunlight and convert it to energy--either directly into heat in the case of passive solar, or into electricity by the use of photovoltaic cells.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range