||Number of Cells(pieces):
||low iron glass:
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Number of Cells:
0 to +6W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):
Current at Pmax(Imp):
We enjoy exclusive channel to get stock solar panels at more competitive price from Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK,Suntech etc.
These panels are from tier 1 solar panel manufacturers,such as Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK.They are assembled with all grade A materials,only problem is that they has slight appearance defect,but due to their strict quality control,even the negligible defect will lower its grade.so they put these panels into stock.
These panels adopt all grade A materials,such as solar cell,EVA, back sheet, junction box, glass,frame,connector etc.
They have same electrical performance with grade A solar panels,only difference is the negligible superficial defect.
1.Our sales representative and engineer work together to answer your questions and offer solution for free
2.We choose the best product for you to make sure it worth its real value
3.We design the best solution with good perfomance for you,manwhile save every cent of your money.
We provide 10 years Warranty for the product, 12 years warranty for 90% power production ,25 years warranty for 80% power production.
22pcs/box,1box/pallet,264pcs for 20GP,616pcs for 40GP,700pcs for 40HQ
45 days after payment
- Q:energy and solar panels?
- It depends on the size of the solar panels and the intensity of the solar-light. So, there's difference in every place. It's impossible to answer unless there's detail of panel size, panel quantities, average rainfall, average solar days, etc.
- Q:What is the best low power alternative for TV set, to use as screen for dvd player, with a 30watt solar panel?
- Do what we do when power is cut (although we have very reliable power - we loose as much as 2 hours a year), is go Amish. That is go without powered technology. Now, for you, you need more than a solar panel (and likely more than 30W, but that is a start) - you need a battery or set of batteries to store the collected power. 20Ah might do. You need an inverter to power things. For that, likely a 300W will do. For a TV, go shopping, and look at the labels on the back of the TVs. I just bought a 24 TV rated at 40W. If you get a 9 LED TV, it may be likely you can run that directly from battery, for many have separate DC brick supplies. With those, you can make a cable to power it directly from a 2V or so battery, if the supply can make 2 to 5V. Depending on your provider, you may be able to get a mini-decoder which uses a separate brick or wall supply, which means the decoder likely can be directly battery powered. Such a decoder may draw less than 20W.
- Q:The effect of colored light on a solar panel?
- It is based on what the solar panel is made out of. Many of them will generate electric into the NIR region.
- Q:Computation of Solar panel requirement?
- The power output of a solar panel uses a formula to determine kilowatts produced per hour per square meter per day. This calculation is important because, if you plan to install a solar power system for your home, you will want to know how many solar panels will be needed. To calculate solar power requirements correctly, you need to gather the data that is needed for the calculation. First you have to find the average amount of solar radiation available for your area. You can use a solar radiation chart. This can range from a 4 to a 7 depending on the area you live in. Write the number down on a piece of paper and indicate it with the letters RA. Next is determine the amount of electricity that you use daily. Add the kilowatt-hours used per month from your utility bill. Multiply this number by ,000 to get the watt hours in a month. Divide the total by 30 for the amount of electricity you use daily. Write this number down and indicate it with the letters DE. Determine the percentage of your home that you want to power with the solar power system. Write this number down and indicate it with the letter P. Determine the system inefficiency factor for the solar power system. You should be able to find this on the brochure for the system or from the manufacturer's web site. Write this number down and indicate it by the letter I. Determine the power or yield that is required for your home. Use the equation P = I x (DE x P) / RA to find the power requirements in kWh. Divide the number from Step 5 by the peak wattage for a single solar panel to determine the number of panels you will need for your home. Goodluck! :)
- Q:Is there a free solar panel program for veterans?
- It varies from state to state.
- Q:Question about solar panels?
- How image voltaic Cells artwork by employing Scott Aldous interior this text a million. creation to How image voltaic Cells artwork 2. Photovoltaic Cells: changing Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a image voltaic cellular 4. Anatomy of a image voltaic cellular 5. capability Loss in a image voltaic cellular 6. image voltaic-powering a house 7. fixing image voltaic-skill subject concerns 8. image voltaic-skill execs and Cons 9. plenty extra counsel 0. See all actual technology articles you have in all threat seen calculators that have image voltaic cells -- calculators that for the time of no way want batteries, and infrequently do not even have an off button. as long as you have sufficient gentle, they seem to artwork constantly. you have gotten seen larger image voltaic panels -- on emergency highway warning signs or call bins, on buoys, even in parking plenty to skill lighting fixtures. in spite of the actuality that those larger panels are not as issue-unfastened as image voltaic powered calculators, they are accessible, and not that perplexing to become attentive to in case you already know the place to look. There are image voltaic cellular arrays on satellites, the place they are used to skill the electrical powered systems. you have in all threat additionally been listening to with regard to the image voltaic revolution for the final 20 years -- the theory that sometime we are able to all use unfastened electrical energy from the solar. this could be a seductive promise: On a vibrant, sunny day, the solar shines approximately a million,000 watts of capability in keeping with sq. meter of the planet's floor, and if we could desire to hold at the same time all of that capability we could desire to truthfully skill our residences and workplaces for unfastened.
- Q:DIY home solar panels?
- Did okorder.com/ . This will absolutely save yourself!
- Q:What are solar panels?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Solar-Cell-panel help please?
- I hope this will help you choose your charge controller / battery charger more effectively. Good luck!
- Q:A good brand of solar panels for my house?
- You don't say what you are doing. Are you trying to get electricity from them and need solar photovoltaic panels or are you trying to run a heating or hot water system and need solar thermal panels. It is unfortunate that both of these are known as solar panels as they are really two entirely different designs. Currently the solar thermal panels are more efficient and therefore have a quicker pay back period usually measured in lower single digit years while the photovoltaic panels have paybacks that are sometimes more than double that unless you figure in increased property values and state and federal subsidiaries and tax credits where available. Edit: Recent advances make any current investment in photovoltaic panels likely to be obsolete in 5 years. Still someone has to be on the cutting edge. Two currently available technologies are concentrating the sun's rays within the collector on a much small chip area.2 This improves the efficiency and lowers the cost as concentrators are cheaper than chips. The other option is newer chips that accept a wider spectrum of solar energy.3 This has the potential advantage of producing more energy on cloudy days. This may not be so important in your situation. Balanced against cutting edge technology will be the possibility of getting older panels at a less expensive cost. The bottem line will always be pay back period. More panels at a lower efficiency and cheaper price will be just as good as high efficiency at a higher price if the numbers work out. 4 Between two answers here you now have a criteria for selection and some recomendations. Good luck with your project.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range