||Number of Cells(pieces):
||low iron glass:
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Number of Cells:
0 to +6W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):
Current at Pmax(Imp):
We enjoy exclusive channel to get stock solar panels at more competitive price from Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK,Suntech etc.
These panels are from tier 1 solar panel manufacturers,such as Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK.They are assembled with all grade A materials,only problem is that they has slight appearance defect,but due to their strict quality control,even the negligible defect will lower its grade.so they put these panels into stock.
These panels adopt all grade A materials,such as solar cell,EVA, back sheet, junction box, glass,frame,connector etc.
They have same electrical performance with grade A solar panels,only difference is the negligible superficial defect.
1.Our sales representative and engineer work together to answer your questions and offer solution for free
2.We choose the best product for you to make sure it worth its real value
3.We design the best solution with good perfomance for you,manwhile save every cent of your money.
We provide 10 years Warranty for the product, 12 years warranty for 90% power production ,25 years warranty for 80% power production.
22pcs/box,1box/pallet,264pcs for 20GP,616pcs for 40GP,700pcs for 40HQ
45 days after payment
- Q:Can I hook up a Solar Panel to a car battery? Does it matter the kind of car battery?
- A 2 volt battery is a 2 volt battery. Some are larger than others. Sure you can charge a car battery with a solar panel, but 00 watts for a long time could be a problem. There's one way to find out.
- Q:Build your own solar panel, scam or truth?
- All okorder.com
- Q:how do you make solar panel?
- I'm afraid you can't just make a solar panel with things just laying around the house. They require some specialized materials and techniques to create. Just buy what you need.
- Q:How to build a solar panel?
- To build an effective but cheap solar panel, you need some expert advice. I recommend you get your hands on the comprehensive e-book and video instructions by Michael Harvey. His guide is very easy to follow and it will help you make a complete solar power system for less than $200. He also teaches how to make windmills. I hope this helps!
- Q:anybody got any info on solar panels for energy savings?
- Consider calculating the solar costs and savings ahead of time. The price of panels have come down substantially in the last 2 months. Solar Panel lifespans have also increased. The return on investment also depends on your location in the world. Mains electricity costs seems to be going up quicker than inflation in Australia. Work out energy efficiency first as it usually cheaper than alternative energy.
- Q:Why are solar panels only 0% efficient?
- intense frequency waves alongside with x-ray or UV are additionally particularly intense lively while in comparison with the soak up-ale wavelength (which i think is many times infra-pink). so if we are able to make panels that soak up those wavelength rather of the warmth of infra-pink waves, we'd in all danger be getting a lots larger performance than 0%. desire it helped
- Q:where will i find solar panel info for free?
- Hey Bandit, there are some really good websites on the subject, my favorites are operated by non profit groups, I will list them below. As the old saying goes, the best things in life are free, but there is one really good exception to that rule. Home Power Magazine is the only periodical that gets into the nuts and bolts of home grown energy. We started reading it 2 years ago. A couple years after that we attended an energy fair that was listed in the magazine, ended up buying our first solar panel and wind turbine on the spot, and hooking up a small 2 volt power system for our home that year. It worked really well, we did make some mistakes, but with the knowledge and experience we gained, we were able to get into a larger system a few years later. Now our home generates almost all its own power, and we use the utility company for backup. There is a .4 kw solar array on the garage roof, and a kw turbine on a metal tower in the field behind the house. We have also installed a batch solar water preheater and have 2 wood stoves for heat. Now our electric bills are around $6 per month. If your handy at all hooking up electrical devices, you could put together a small system like we did years ago and use it to run some small 2 volt lights and electronics. We still have our little system today, it operates the cabinet lighting in the kitchen, a few radios and phone answering machine, and we have 2 volt outlets in each room. They're handy for stuff like charging your cell phone with a car cord. I would suggest looking at the websites first, and if you're really interested, go for a one year subscription to Home Power. If you subscribe, you can even use their website to look at archived articles from years past. There is even one on our small system, the magazine liked the idea so much they wrote it up. Use their search engine to look for, Small System First. Hope you find all this interesting. Take care Bandit, Rudydoo
- Q:Where could I find a company(s) that installs solar panels for business in Oregon?
- Google the following: solar panels oregon. Here are a few from the first site listed below. Sorry for the capitalization; that was the site's formatting choice, not mine. SOLAR INC. 3698 Franklin Blvd Eugene, OR 97403 (54) 284-2426 ADVANCED ENERGY SYSTEMS 2990 FOREST BOULEVARD, EUGENE, OR 97405 Phone: (54) 683-2345 ALTERNATIVE POWER MACHINE 4040 HIGHLAND AVENUE, GRANTS PASS, OR 97526 Phone: (54) 476-896 CASCADE SUN WORKS INCORPORATED 2444 SE FIRST STREET, REDMOND, OR 97756 Phone: (54) 548-7887 ENERGY OUTFITTERS LTD. 543 NE E St Grants Pass, OR 97526 (54) 476-4200 ENVIRONMENTAL BUILDING SUPPLIES 89 SE TAYLOR STREET, PORTLAND, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 222-388 KING SOLAR SERVICES 4435 MAPLETON DRIVE, WEST LINN, OR 97068 Phone: (503) 635-5560 MR SUN SOLAR 3838 SW MACADAM AVENUE, PORTLAND, OR 97239 Phone: (503) 222-2468 OERGON SOLAR WATER TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-7332 PROTECH SOLAR 409 PINE STREET, ORETECH, OR 9760 Phone: (54) 882-4545 SOLAR ASSIST 395 CROSS STREET SUITE 2, EUGENE, OR 97402 Phone: (54) 338-4957 SOLAR COLLECTION INCORPORATED 934 PIONEER ROAD, TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-5364 SOLAR DESIGN CONSTRUCTION 825 SE PARK AVENUE, CORVALLIS, OR 97333 Phone: (54) 753-8725 SOLAR ENERGY SOLUTIONS 3730 SE LAFAYETTE COURT, PORTLAND, OR 97202 Phone: (503) 238-4502 SOLAR WIND POWER OF PORTLAND 0006 SW CANYON ROAD, WEST HAVEN SYLVAN, OR 97225 Phone: (503) 297-578 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS EUGENE, OR 9740 Phone: (54) 683-404 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS 7342 RAINBOW DRIVE SE, SALEM, OR 97306 Phone: (503) 363-408 SUNBOW SOLAR 074 NW RACHEL STREET, HILLSBORO, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 640-665 SUNLIGHT SOLAR ENERGY 4 NW FRANKLIN AVENUE, BEND, OR 9770 Phone: (54) 322-90 UNITED SOLAR COMPANY 905 SW BUTLER ROAD, GRESHAM, OR 97080 Phone: (503) 666-3065
- Q:What is the anatomy of a solar panel?
- You've probably seen calculators that have solar cells -- calculators that never need batteries, and in some cases don't even have an off button. As long as you have enough light, they seem to work forever. You may have seen larger solar panels -- on emergency road signs or call boxes, on buoys, even in parking lots to power lights. Although these larger panels aren't as common as solar powered calculators, they're out there, and not that hard to spot if you know where to look. There are solar cell arrays on satellites, where they are used to power the electrical systems. You have probably also been hearing about the solar revolution for the last 20 years -- the idea that one day we will all use free electricity from the sun. This is a seductive promise: On a bright, sunny day, the sun shines approximately ,000 watts of energy per square meter of the planet's surface, and if we could collect all of that energy we could easily power our homes and offices for free.
- Q:Is it truE thet solar panels. . ?
- They can supply a current on their own, but that is not very useful. A battery allows you to store that current so that you can use it at night or when clouds are blocking the sun. the voltage regulator makes sure they do not provide more power than the battery or whatever else you hook it up to can handle. Most places that sell solar panels will have these items to go with them. You will probably want a battery with a larger capacity than a car battery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range