||Number of Cells(pieces):
||low iron glass cover
||alluminum alloyed frame
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Number of Cells:
0 to +6W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):
Current at Pmax(Imp):
22pcs/box,1box/pallet,264pcs for 20GP,616pcs for 40GP,700pcs for 40HQ
45 days after payment
We enjoy exclusive channel to get stock solar panels at more competitive price from Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK,Suntech etc.
These panels are from tier 1 solar panel manufacturers,such as Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK.They are assembled with all grade A materials,only problem is that they has slight appearance defect,but due to their strict quality control,even the negligible defect will lower its grade.so they put these panels into stock.
These panels adopt all grade A materials,such as solar cell,EVA, back sheet, junction box, glass,frame,connector etc.
They have same electrical performance with grade A solar panels,only difference is the negligible superficial defect.
1.Our sales representative and engineer work together to answer your questions and offer solution for free
2.We choose the best product for you to make sure it worth its real value
3.We design the best solution with good perfomance for you,manwhile save every cent of your money.
We provide 10 years Warranty for the product, 12 years warranty for 90% power production ,25 years warranty for 80% power production.
- Q:How do solar panels work?
- A solar panel is a collection of solar cells (photovoltaic cells) connected together and put in an enclosure. The solar cells work by taking advantage of the photovoltaic effect. The effect is that in a semiconductor P-N junction, when photons of suitable energy strike the junction, an electron and electron-hole pair are generated. This creates a voltage difference between the two sides. When this voltage is applied to a circuit, the electrons are able to flow through, creating usable energy.
- Q:Does making solar panels cause more pollution than they take away when used?
- Long ago, say, in the 960's, it was true that solar cells did not return the energy of their manufacture. In those days, cells were 4% efficient, and made with more material and a less efficient process. Unfortunately, the myth persists that this is still the case today from unaccredited sources. Kudos to Michael for the nrel link. That study was actually done over 0 years ago, and since then, technology has advanced even further. Manufacturers have been able to reduce the thickness of cells in general in the last decade, to use less crystalline silicon. Also manufacturers such as Suntech with their pluto process are now able to use a lower grade of silicon, that takes less energy to refine. The result is that the energy payback time is even shorter today than estimated in the linked paper.
- Q:what do we mean by efficiency of a solar panel?
- Photo-voltaic solar cells use the visible light range (photons) for the conversion of sun's rays to electrical energy. The potential of solar radiation is ,353 Watts per square meter, but that is mostly a measure of heat, or infrared radiation. The visible light is actually a small portion of the spectrum. You have struck on a problem associated with photo-voltaic cells. Infrared radiation acts to heat up p-v cells (heat stress), causing them to be much less efficient. It would be interesting to see a hybrid p-v panel that is cooled with fluid or air running through it. This would increase efficiency of the p-v process while providing a heating source. This in turn could be used directly for heating or for production of electricity through a generator system.
- Q:when building a solar panel should the diode be on the positive or negative side?
- the blocking diode goes on the positive side
- Q:Need some Information about solar panels ?
- No. The only coatings I am aware of are those that reduce reflection so more light gets through the protective surface to the actual cells. Anything thing that affects appearance is going to be reflecting light back to the viewer and the photons of that light are not available for electricity or heat. If the appearance of the panels offends you, then they need to be concealed by a fence of panels around them that do not throw shadows on the panels.
- Q:Can you connect a solar panel to a regular plug, using copper wire?
- Leave the two positive terminals connected together.Disconnect the negative leads from each other. Get two amp diodes from radio shack. Connect each diode in series with each negative lead. there is a band on one end of the diode. Connect each diode so that the end with the band is attached to the negative side of each solar panel. Tie the other ends of the diodes together. This will become the new negative end of your solar panel supply. With the sun shining on the panels , you will now measure the voltage from the plus side of the solar panels to the new negative junction. Connect your load leds in place of the voltmeter and enjoy. Without the diodes , each solar cell thinks the other solar cell is the load. In effect each solar panel is shorting out the other. Some solar panels that you buy already have a diode in their junction box connected for that purpose. You need the diodes to provide the necessary isolation between the two panels, then they can both act in parallel to provide current to the load.
- Q:How much is the average solar panel?
- Completely self-efficient and autonomous??? Forget it. Too expensive. It's only worth if you use like 8 lights (2-20w) about 4 hours a day, a fridge, a tv about 4 hours/day and basically nothing else or a few low consume stuff. Forget about microwaves, dryers, or other stuff. Too much watts. And that would cost you no less than 5000-6000$. You need panels (about 4 or 6 20w would suit maybe), 2 batteries (about 600Ah at least), inverter(500w/24v) and a regulator, lets say a 30A one. Just stick to normal energy supply. A single 20w panel may cost about 750$ at least.
- Q:Why solar panels are expensive?
- Believe it or not, solar panels are so expensive in this country because of government subsides. Without market competition, companies have no obligation to compete with each other on price. If our government would stop paying people to buy solar panels and giving solar panel companies tax breaks, companies would be forced to lower their price and raise their quality in order to get you to buy their product. This would be true of oil/gas, corn, soy beans and a number of other companies and products as well.
- Q:What is so great about solar panels ?
- Solar panels saves energy (electricity) because the power comes straight from the sun and stuff
- Q:Is it worth getting solar panels fitted on my roof?
- Homemade okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range