PV Grid-tied Solar Inverter 3000TL Competitive Price
•Real timeprecise MPPT algorithm for max harvest
•Wide inputvoltage operation range from 90V to 500V
All in one. Flexible and economicalsystem solution
•Free siteselection due to IP65
•Easy installationand maintenance due to “Plug & Play” connection
•Interfaceselection-Wi-Fi/ RS485 / Dry Relay for more flexible
PV Grid-tied Solar Inverter 3000TL
Low maintenance cost
•Multifunctionrelay can be configured to show various inverter information
•Self powerreduce when over frequency
•Remoteactive/reactivepower limit control
PV Grid-tied Solar Inverter 3000TL Datasheet
Max. Input Power
No. of MPPT / String per MPPT
Max. Input voltage
Max. Input Voltage
Rated input voltage
Operating input voltage range
MPPT voltage range
Max. Input current per MPPT
Input short circuit current per MPPT
Max. AC power
Max. AC Output Current
Rated Grid Voltage
Nominal Grid Voltage Range
180V-270V(According to local standard)
50Hz / 60Hz
Grid frequency Range
44~55 / 54~66Hz(According to local standard)
Power factor Adjustable Range
0.8 over excited … 0.8 under excited
EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-4
IEC 62109-1, IEC 62109-2
AS4777, VDE4105, C10-C11, G83/G59 (more available on request)
DC reverse polarity protection
Over Temp Protection
Leakage Current Protection
Over Voltage Protection
Over Current Protection
Earth Fault Protection
Standard Communication Mode
Operation Data Storage
Ambient temperature range
-25℃ ~ +60℃
Allowable relative humidity range
0 ~ 95% no condensing
Max. Operating Altitude
Degree of Protection
(per IEC 60529)
Self-consumption at night
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Connected to the grid is connected to which specific location ah? Transformer is to buy a separate, or buy inverter inside the type of transformer? For example, Sweden's 15KW and 30KW grid roof projects, the roof, for example, more remote to be transported to other electricity.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Inverter will be converted into alternating current DC, if the DC voltage is low, then through the AC transformer boost, that is, the standard AC voltage and frequency. For large-capacity inverter, because the DC bus voltage is high, AC output generally does not require transformer boost that can reach 220V, in the small and medium capacity of the inverter, because the DC voltage is low, such as 12V, 24V, It is necessary to design a boost circuit.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- Inverter is the DC power (battery, battery) into alternating current (usually 220V, 50Hz sine wave). It consists of inverter bridge, control logic and filter circuit
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- DC voltage and AC side voltage does not matter, the general PV inverter AC output is 400V / N / PE. With no isolation transformer and output voltage does not matter, grid-connected inverter is the regulation of current, and network voltage depends on the grid voltage. And the grid before the inverter will detect the grid voltage, meet the conditions will be network.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- And you said that the independent inverter, said off-grid inverter it, this inverter can not access the mains, the components of the electricity through the off-grid inverter to the battery charge, the battery at night
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- It can automatically detect the generator and the grid frequency and voltage, in the frequency, voltage, phase are in line with the requirements of the grid to set the time before the release of the closing signal, so that it can be safely and securely connected.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- Instability, the wind speed and the equipment itself will directly affect the generator rotation, so the voltage and current fluctuations, frequency instability, in short, is the power quality is poor) Therefore, through the inverter after the first rectification inverter to improve the quality of power
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- The inverter is mainly composed of a switching element such as a transistor, and turns the DC input into an AC output by repeatedly turning ON-OFF the switching element in a regular manner.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- Grid-connected inverter is generally used with large-scale photovoltaic power plant system, a lot of parallel PV string is connected to the same set of inverter DC input, the general power of the use of three-phase IGBT power module, power
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- The difference is that the current at low voltage and the grid is large, the current is small when the voltage is small, followed by the low voltage crossing parameter setting problem (such as PV inverter integrated with inverter and low voltage crossing function, not all photovoltaic inverter
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range