Order On-line Tracking
Ceramic fiber bulk adoption of high purity clay clinker, alumina powder, silica powder and other raw materials as raw material, manufactured through blow or spun production techniques. Ceramic fiber bulk is a non-toxic, harmless, non polluting new thermal insulation material. It is applied to refractory linings and insulation tools, also be made into felt, blanket, board and paper, cloth, rope and other products.
1. Excellent thermal and chemical stability.
2. Low heat capacity and low thermal conductivity.
3. Excellent thermal shock resistance.
4. No bonding agent and corrosive substance.
5. Excellent sound absorption and fire performance.
6. Convenient to cut or install.
1. Raw material for fiber blanket, board products.
2. Raw materials for ceramic fiber products.
3. Raw material for fiber textile products.
4. Joint sealing and filling insulation.
5. Fiber composite.
6. Lining for industrial furnaces.
7. Fire protection and sound insulation.
Fiber diameter (um)
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A1: All products offered by OKorder.com are carefully selected from China's most reliable manufacturing enterprises. Through its ISO certifications, OKorder.com adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Q3: What other products does OKorder offer?
A3: We offer a full range of refractory bricks, monolithic material, ceramic fiber products, and more.
Q4: If I need your offer, what information do you need?
A4: In order to choose suitable products, it will be appreciated to provide us the information, such us specification, technical data, order quantity, products application etc.
If any question, please contact us freely.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|