1-True on-line double conversion technology with advanced microprocessor control
2-Wide input voltage range with high frequency technology
3-Zero transfer time
4-Protection against all type of power problems
5-Self test while start of the UPS
6-Site wiring fault warning
7-On-battery power-on function
8-Smart RS232 communication interface
9-Intelligent slot available
10-Sealed acid battery,free-maintenance battery
11-True Regenerative online Uninterruptible Power Supply Design.
Inverter to Bypass
Use External Sealed Lead Acid
Depending on the capacity of
-5~40 degrees centigrade
1000VA, 1500VA, 2000VA
Measurement (mm,H x W x D)
& N.Weight (Kg)
230 x 150 x 415, 11.80 (UPS-1000LK)
230 x 150 x 415, 16.30 (UPS-1500LK)
230 x 150 x 415, 19.20 (UPS-2000LK)
·Long Backup Type
·Automatic Voltage Regulation
·Emergency power backup protects your valuable
data and computer hardware
·Short Circuit & Overload Protection
·Cold Start Function
·Over Charge & Over Discharge Protection
·Smart Audible & LED Icon Alarms
·Fax/Modem/Tel Protection Port
·User Replaceable Batteries
·Surge, Spike and Lightning Protection (Customize option)
·Intelligent UPS Power Management Software (Customize option)
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- How many transformers should be used in the lighting of the 36V transformer, which should be chosen according to the power required. The greater the load (power), the greater the power to select the transformer.
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- If you share a power line, you must calculate the current and select the appropriate wire to ensure normal pressure drop and safe use.
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- Power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer, without affecting the use of a transformer power users, lighting and power are connected together.
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- A control transformer is a low voltage appliance, usually used as a power supply or part of a lighting for the control of electrical equipment such as machine tools. There are usually two different voltage outputs,
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- Secondary current =5000VA/220=22A, you can select the 32A leakage protection switch.
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Illumination transformer: usually refers to the secondary output voltage for the safety voltage 24V - 36V, only for special lighting power supply using voltage converter.
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- When the zero line break line is not broken, the voltage drift of the point voltage leads to the rise of the 220V branch voltage and the reduction of the 220V branch voltage
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- The power and lighting power supply in the substation need not be separated. In a large capacity power plant, the lighting can be electrically powered to ensure that the generator is stopped. The lighting source is often separated from the lighting transformer and powered by other power supplies.
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- 500 VA transformer should not be used as an electric welding machine, so it is very difficult to reform the system, so it is better to buy a new electric welder
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- Of course, if you want to bring more is not impossible, but depends on the working conditions, the actual power = nominal power, short time use (to ensure that the transformer temperature rise is not too high) is also available
Our experienced R&D team enables us to build customized product lines for our clients. Besides OEM and ODM services, we also provide complete after-sales and professional technical support for any customer. We have gained wide popularity and recognition at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range