1.using IGBT from Mitsubishi company
2.using American ATEMEL company microprocessor
1. using IGBT from Mitsubishi company as the power components
2. using American ATEMEL company microprocessor as figure controller
3. perfect protection and warning functions
4. circuit frame compact,Max. Efficiency≥94%
5. with wide input voltage range
6. RS232/485 communication,multi communication interface can be selected
7. big-screen English LCD, perfect display, interface-friendly
Off Grid Pure Sine Wave Inverter 5KW 96/110/120V for wind power and PV power with factory price
Technical Data Sheet
Input rated voltage
Input rated current
Input DC voltage range
Allow input voltage range
110 VAC / 120 VAC / 220 VAC / 240 VAC ± 15%
Input rated current
45.5A / 41.7A / 22.5 A / 21A
Bypass transfer time
Output rated power
Output rated voltage and frequency
110 VAC / 120 VAC / 220 VAC / 240 VAC，50Hz / 60Hz
Output rated current
45.5A / 41.7A / 22.5 A / 21A
Output voltage accuracy
110 VAC / 120 VAC / 220 VAC / 240 VAC± 2%
Output frequency accuracy
50Hz / 60Hz ± 0.05%
Waveform distortion (THD).
Dynamic response time
Power factor (PF)
Crest factor (CF)
Industrial Frequency Transformer
Input reverse protection, input under-voltage protection, output overload protection, output short circuit protection, thermal protection
- Q:Rooftop solar system
- Now the national clean energy, photovoltaic power generation policy is more than 10kW can be free of charge, but the price of electricity recovery is very low, cumbersome procedures.
- Q:I want to install a full set of domestic solar heating equipment does not know how much money to spend, please.
- Save 50% equivalent to an annual savings of more than 3300 heating projects; water consumption in accordance with an average of 200 liters a day, remove the winter has been deducted 120 days, the remaining 240 days probably with hot water total: 48 tons, natural gas energy is calculated according to the cost of the cheapest words per ton of hot water heating costs 15 yuan, annual water savings of 720 yuan. Two of the total savings of 4000 yuan, according to the energy prices coefficient is estimated at less than 10 years to recover the full investment, another ten years of savings more than 40 thousand yuan.
- Q:How about the price of solar power generation system
- At present, the domestic solar power generation system installed capacity, investment is also different, generally less than 30 thousand yuan in the 3KW, 5-10KW more than $9 per watt, for example, about 8KW or so. Solar power generation system consists of components, inverters, stents and other components, components can be found Yingli, Trina these, inverter Hefei sunshine, Foshan de nine for you to answer.
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- To search and collect profit (in all spontaneous terms): the average recovery of funds on average generating capacity = * (distributed generation electricity subsidies + residential electricity price =200* (0.42+0.55) =194 were the first year of the recovery of funds = daily recovery funds *365=194*365=70810 yuan investment recovery period = total investment / average recovery of funds is about =450000/70810=7.06 years. 6.5 years 25 years average annual net income = recovery funds * (20 -6.5) + daily average generation price *365 * electricity days *5 years =70810*13.5+200*0.55*365*5=1156680 yuan
- Q:How to calculate the income of photovoltaic system
- There are two kinds of algorithms, one for the total solar energy and the total electricity consumption, a solar photovoltaic power generation in real-time and real-time electricity.
- Q:Solar PV systems
- Fourth administrative department of energy of the State Council is responsible for the distributed photovoltaic power generation planning guidance and supervision and management; the local competent department of energy under the guidance of the State Council department in charge of energy, to supervise the construction of distributed photovoltaic power generation planning, the area; the national energy administration agencies shall be responsible for the supervision of the area of distributed photovoltaic power generation planning and policy implementation, network operation, the market fair and safe operation.
- Q:What are the main features of solar photovoltaic systems
- Compared with the commonly used thermal power generation system, the advantages of photovoltaic power generation:No danger of depletion; safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution, absolutely clean (pollution-free); not subject to geographical distribution of the resources, can take advantage of the building roof; for example, areas without electricity, and complex terrain area; no fuel consumption and the erection of transmission line can be on-site power supply high quality energy;; users emotionally receptive; the construction period is short, get energy to spend a short time.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Solar photovoltaic power generation system is mainly composed of solar cell matrix, controller, battery, inverter and other equipment
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of small-scale solar power generation system?
- Solar energy inexhaustible, the earth's surface to accept the solar radiation energy, to meet the global energy demand 10 thousand times. As long as the installation of solar photovoltaic systems in the world's 4% deserts, the power can meet the needs of the world. Solar power is safe and reliable, does not suffer from the energy crisis or fuel market instability impact; solar energy everywhere, to the nearest power, do not have to avoid long distance transportation, long distance transmission line loss; solar energy without fuel, the operation cost is low
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Photovoltaic system is composed of solar cell array, battery, charge and discharge controller, inverter, AC distribution cabinet, automatic solar tracking system, automatic solar module dust removal system and other equipment. The equipment is in the light (either sunlight or other light generated by the light) case, battery to absorb the light, the two ends of the cell appeared heterocharge accumulation, namely "photo voltage", which is "photovoltaiceffect". Under the effect of the photovoltaic effect, both ends of the solar cell produce electromotive force, which converts light energy into electrical energy, which is an energy conversion device. Silicon solar cells are generally divided into monocrystalline silicon solar cells, polycrystalline silicon solar cells and amorphous silicon solar cells three
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range