STI series is a sine wave power frequency inverter which can convert 12V or 24V DC to 220VAC or 230VAC 50Hz based on full digital and intelligent design. The inverter can be applied in many fields especially for solar photovoltaic power system.
·Complete isolation-type inverter technology, noiseless output
·Adoption of advanced SPWM technology, pure sine wave output
·Dynamic current loop control technology to ensure inverter reliable operation.
·Wide DC input voltage range
·Excellent EMC design
·Low output harmonic distortion（THD≤3%）
·LED indicators display input voltage range, load power range, normal output & failure state
·Optional energy saving mode
·Wide working temperature range (industrial level)
·Continuous operation at full power
·Output Short Circuit protection
·Input reverse polarity protection
·Input low voltage protection
·Input over voltage protection
·Inverter abnormal protection
Nominal battery voltage
Input voltage range
Consumption no load(ON)
Consumption no load (Saving)
Pure Sine Wave
( resistive load)
Efficiency at rated power
< 5000m(Derating to operate according to IEC62040 at a height exceeding 1000 m)
Can a solar powered LED lighting without inverter?
Of course you can run lights without inverters. Both LEDs and incandescent lamps are quite happy on DC. And there are fluorescent ballasts that take a DC input (although they do have a sort of inverter inside). I have one in my shed and it has been working just fine for at least 15 years. It is very simple, easy and efficient. You can do away with the electrical code for wiring, lower you cost. Use less energy and lower the cost to install. In fact is we did this to power may of our day to day items we would also lower the demand for power.
Keep in mind this goes against every manufacturer and government policy and you will be shut down, squashed and run out of town for even talking about this, or at least you used to. I am working on a way to use the current wiring in a home to have direct solar, batter bank lighting. By coming off the grid for your lighting and many other functions, a power outage would hardly make a difference to your home.
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- The inverter not only has the function of direct current conversion, but also has the function of maximizing the performance of the solar cell and the system fault protection function. (With grid system), automatic voltage adjustment function (for network connection), DC detection function (for network connection), DC grounding detection (for network connection), automatic power control function Function (for grid connection). Here is a brief introduction to automatic operation and shutdown function and maximum power tracking control function.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- light is obtained by the electrons of the semiconductor device, thus generating electrical energy. This energy conversion of light energy into energy, that is, solar cells. Solar cells, like transistors, are made of semiconductors. Its main material is silicon, and there are some other alloys. High-purity silicon used in the manufacture of solar cells is subject to special purification. Solar cells as long as the sun or light exposure,
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- due to the higher penetration rate of the car to go out to work or travel can be connected with the inverter battery drive electrical and various tools work. The car inverter output through the cigarette lighter is 20W, 40W, 80W, 120W to 150W power specifications. And then a large number of power inverter power
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main component of the inverter is the three-phase bridge converter. The main purpose of the grid-connected inverter is to change the power to DC and change the AC power. The main purpose is to improve the power quality (because the wind power generation is very large
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Inverter main circuit need to have a control circuit to achieve, generally have square wave and sine wave two control methods, square wave output inverter power supply circuit is simple, low cost, but low efficiency, harmonic components. Sine wave output is the development trend of the inverter, with the development of microelectronics technology, there are PWM function of the microprocessor has also come out, so the sine wave output inverter technology has matured.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- For photovoltaic power plants when the power system accidents or disturbances caused by photovoltaic power plant grid voltage drop, in a certain voltage drop range and time interval, the photovoltaic power plant can ensure that non-off-line continuous operation.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter will be directly sent to the power grid, so to track the frequency of the grid, phase, the equivalent of a current source. Of course, there are some inverters called low-voltage crossing ability, you can do PQ adjustment
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- The use of a high-power grid-connected inverter into the grid, the need for line design is relatively simple, because the DC and AC lines are separated, the use of convergence box to summarize, DC bus and then into the grid inverter
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Full-bridge inverter circuit to overcome the shortcomings of the push-pull circuit, the power transistor to adjust the output pulse width, the output AC voltage RMS that changes. Since the circuit has a freewheeling circuit, even if the inductive load, the output voltage waveform will not be distorted. The disadvantage of this circuit is that the upper and lower arms of the power transistor are not common, so you must use a special drive circuit or use isolated power supply. In addition, in order to prevent the upper and lower arm co-conduction, must be designed to turn off after the conduction circuit, that must be set dead time, the circuit structure is more complex.
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Hybrid inverter is not a clear concept, but now both energy storage dual-grid inverter does have the ability to receive control system,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range