STI series is a sine wave power frequency inverter which can convert 12V or 24V DC to 220VAC or 230VAC 50Hz based on full digital and intelligent design. The inverter can be applied in many fields especially for solar photovoltaic power system.
·Complete isolation-type inverter technology, noiseless output
·Adoption of advanced SPWM technology, pure sine wave output
·Dynamic current loop control technology to ensure inverter reliable operation.
·Wide DC input voltage range
·Excellent EMC design
·Low output harmonic distortion（THD≤3%）
·LED indicators display input voltage range, load power range, normal output & failure state
·Optional energy saving mode
·Wide working temperature range (industrial level)
·Continuous operation at full power
·Output Short Circuit protection
·Input reverse polarity protection
·Input low voltage protection
·Input over voltage protection
·Inverter abnormal protection
Nominal battery voltage
Input voltage range
Consumption no load(ON)
Consumption no load (Saving)
Pure Sine Wave
( resistive load)
Efficiency at rated power
< 5000m(Derating to operate according to IEC62040 at a height exceeding 1000 m)
Q1:Can we visit your factory?
A1:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q2:Which payment terms can you accept?
A2:T/T,L/C,Moneygram,Paypal are available for us.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Photovoltaic inverters for grid-connected photovoltaic power generation systems are primarily capable of receiving DC power from photovoltaic arrays and converting them into sine-wave currents of the same frequency and in phase with the access grid for powering the grid or local loads.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The grid inverter is a current source, the output voltage is basically the grid voltage, may be slightly raised.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- supply through the cable to the battery. The use of household appliances connected to the power converter output can be used in the car a variety of electrical appliances. The available electrical appliances are: mobile phones, laptops, digital cameras, cameras, lights, electric razors, CD players, game consoles, handheld computers, power tools, car refrigerators and various tourism, camping, medical emergency appliances Wait.
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- For the inverter for the grid system, depending on whether the transformer can be divided into transformer-type inverter and transformer-free inverter.
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- Grid-type system power transmission sequence: photovoltaic panels> relays> inverters> relays> electricity load + power grid (both in parallel).
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- After some additional voltage buffering, the left side of the bridge is usually 18 ~ 20khz switching frequency, the dc voltage is converted to ac voltage.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- The difference is that the current at low voltage and the grid is large, the current is small when the voltage is small, followed by the low voltage crossing parameter setting problem (such as PV inverter integrated with inverter and low voltage crossing function, not all photovoltaic inverter
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter does not need energy storage, but the energy can not be controlled, the number of photovoltaic sent to send online how much, simply do not want people to.
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- Group is the use of a number of grid-connected inverter and grid-connected AC power grid, the advantage is the loss of small, low cost of the cable (because the PV cable is more expensive), eliminating the cost of the convergence box, and multiple
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- The first zero line is the AC output. Any AC output of the inverter will have zero line, whether it is isolated or non-isolated. Isolation is the safety of high voltage inverters and regulators. 50KW above the inverter almost with the transformer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range