Standard: BS6004 / IEC227
GB 5023.11997 , JB 8734.15-1998, Q/ZEL 02-2002, GB 5023.17-1997, IEC60227
2) Rated Voltages:
300/500V 450/750V (600/1000V also available)
The products is suitable for use in power installations, fixed wiring or flexibleconnections for electrical
appliance like lighting, electronic equipment, instrument and communication equipment with rated
voltage 450/750V or less!
sectional area mm2
NominalInsulated thick mm
Max overall Dia.mm
Condcutor Resistance at20
3. Packaging & Delivery
1) Packing Lengths: 100m/roll, 200m/roll, 305m/roll. Other lengths available according to client's Request; 2) Inner packing: Wooden reel, plastic reel. 3) Outer packing: Carton box, pull box, pallet. 4) Other packing available according to client's Request.
15days or as per your request
- Q:There is no air conditioning in the small room with a replacement patch panel.
- Sce did not understand your meaning, do not know what you want to ask.
- Q:i need help for my honda crv 2006 electrical wiring on car stereo?
- Simple answer, it is time to pay an installer, unless you are an electrical engineer. the steering wheel control can be connected using a steering wheel controler. The company that makes this part is called PAC. The part is called a PAC SWIX. The controller comes in several versions (on OKorder). You must buy the Right Part for your DVD Player. If your dvd player is Kenwood/JVC/AlpineClarion you need SWI-JACK. If your DVD player is Pioneer or Sony you need SWI-PS, and Eclipse dvd needs SWI-ECL. If you have a non name brand generic DVD player, then you have a 50/50 chance that nothing will work. You must follow the instructions on the PAC package to locate the correct wire (every car is different), you must use 2 or more resistors that come in the package, wire them together correctly, then spend 10 minutes programing the controler. Or Pay an Installer $200.00 bucks to do the job right.
- Q:How do you properly connect the electrical wiring in a hot water heater?
- Put the black wire to the grey wire, and the other two wire together. Before you do this, verify that the old wires from the fuse box or breaker panel are attached to a 240 volt source. The description you give indicate a possible 120 volt hook up. If it is 120 volt, your heater will not work properly and be very expensive electrically to operate,
- Q:how to fix my wired xbox360 controller?
- well depends on how you shorted it out now this works for a lot of corded things like keyboard wires electrical wires your gonna want to go to the inside of the wire where there shood be three wires positive negative and copper if any of these are damaged in the slightest your gonna want cut the wire in half and take their inner wires and twist both ends of the cut wire and twist them together and wrap electrical tape around them do this for each wire now only do this if an other process dosnt work or your desperate granted it does work i personally have done this with electrical cords mouse wires printer wires this process will get the electrical current flowing again so this may work with you corded controller again depends on what you did to short it out now here's the simple answer it may jus be old all controllers have an expiration date in some way hoped i helped
- Q:Decoration threading and found that there is no wire in the thread, and I estimate there are five corners.
- Red and black power, green and blue signal. General four lines.
- Q:can someone help with my home electrical wiring issues?
- Check the power at the breaker and make sure you are getting 110 there.
- Q:Building electrical power equipment in the dark pipe is threading or wearing a cable?
- There are many kinds: ......... a lot, I said is the steel pipe
- Q:Landlord won't have an electrician check electrical wiring in my apartment???
- quite possibly could be a bigger problem. i highly recommend getting renters' insurance if you do not already have a policy. then, if something were to really go wrong you won't lose everything. with that said, she should follow up on your request to have the wiring checked. although i have known some shady landlords who have handled situations similarly, only for me to find out they knew the problem was much deeper all along. that may be the case in your situation, she may know that she needs to drop alot in repairs, and simply doesn't want that extra expense right now. the laws vary from state to state, but you do have rights! call the better business in your city, they will know the local laws. i hope i was helpful!
- Q:Is it necessary to protect the buried cable? What position is needed?
- Do not specifically do maintenance, will be miserable, with the point of doing the hardware or software sales can also do things such as Internet cafes system maintenance and wiring and the like, start the fund is not very high, only the accessories as long as the common model accessories There are on the line, maintenance test tools also can not spend much money.
- Q:How can I run electrical wire 2700 ft without signifigant voltage drop only 110 volts?
- Search for voltage drop calculator on the web and find one to your liking. You said 110V. Attached is a link for 120V. Size your wire for about a 3%-5% voltage drop. (3% is preferable). Example: Voltage Phase: 120V 1-phase 1-way length 2700 ft Wire size: 4/0 (use trial-and-error) Wire type: copper Load amps: 15 Calculate results: Voltage drop: 4V Percent voltage drop: 4% Voltage at end of circuit 115.2V I haven't verified that the results are accurate. You will note the large conductor size. If you have twice the voltage available and can run your load on double the voltage, then the amperage will drop in half and the necessary conductor size will drop to one fourth.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range