PU Bed Single Size 135
UKFR PU bed, competitive price with high quality.
Headboard:990mm*960mm*65mm(include the bed leg:100mm /Hight),
Footboard: 990mm*300mm*50mm (include the bed leg:100mm/height）,
include the slat: 920*60*20mm,
Qty:12 pcs，packing: 2 carton/set.
Headboard 3 strips stitching,
sideboard and footboard no stitching.
Description of PU Bed Single Size 135
1. size : single / double / queen / king
2. frame structure : KD metal base with wood slats or function base
3. UKFR and CA117 pu,sponge and fabric is available
4. elegant and graceful
6.easy to assemble
7.Metal coil springs and fabric rubber with rust and moisture proofing treatment.
8. High density elasticity foam: D40-D45 for cushions, D35 for back&armrest, noted for its coziness and long durability
Applications & use: homes, hotels, dormitories
Packaging and delivery:
- Q:How fast do bed bugs spread!?
- Do you and the guy live in the same house? Or even if not, you had better protect yourself before bed bugs get you. That won't be too long. If you have no indications that bed bugs are in your house, get some Bed Bug Powder online, and spread it over the mattress (under the sheets) and also on the floor (around the bed frame). That way you can have a barrier between you and bugs if they smell you. The powder I recommend you is very reasonable price yet works great. It is natural powder so it is safe to you once it is settled. I had a bed bug infestation long time ago, and since I saw bed bugs in my room, I had to wash everything with hot water and put steam heat everywhere so that live bed bugs would die.... but keeping the Bed Bug Powder around the bed definitely got rid of bed bugs. But in your case, you have NOT seen actual bed bugs in your house, only you should do is to puff the bed bug powder on where you sleep. It is easy to get bedbugs, but is a lot harder to get rid of them once you get the infestation. Be prepared.
- Q:anyone ever have raised garden beds?
- Pine and other sturdy inexpensive woods will last a fairly long time. However every other year you should power wash the wood to make sure the beds look good. If your looking to save money on dirt, dig out the grass and dirt from the area your putting the raised bed, and then mix it with an organic soil mixture like miracle grow. This way you wont have to buy huge bags of soil.
- Q:From crib to toddler bed?
- If okorder.com/
- Q:Is latex mattress suitable for bent bed?
- Hello, the skeleton of the bed is a gap, the general pure latex mattress placed in the gap 5cm row skeleton can be
- Q:Can you find me a queen loft bed?
- a wooden bed with headboard
- Q:what makes a man your best partner in bed or your best partner in the bed ever?
- that's comparable to asking if your *** seems fat in those denims. If a adult adult males likes you they are going to many times tell little white lies to maintain the peace. on the different hand, there are easy techniques to tell the reality, and not be hurtful.
- Q:I want to change mattress, but change mattress, still have to change bedstead, how troublesome!
- Change the mattress, not necessarily change the bedstead, oh, you can measure your bed length and width, and then according to the proportion to buy mattress, usually 1.5 meters, 1.8 meters, 2 meters
- Q:What size bed would...?
- It would be 10 feet wide by 6'8 long. What a great playground!
- Q:What could bebiting me in bed???
- Bed bugs infest only a small proportion of residences, but they should be suspected if residents complain of bites that occurred while sleeping. The bedroom and other sleeping areas should be carefully examined for bed bugs and signs of bed bug activity. Folds and creases in the bed linens, and seams and tufts of mattresses and box springs, in particular, may harbor bed bugs or their eggs. They may also be found within pleats of curtains, beneath loose areas of wallpaper near the bed, in corners of desks and dressers, within spaces of wicker furniture, behind cove molding, and in laundry or other items on the floor or around the room. Sometimes, characteristic dark brown or reddish fecal spots of bed bugs are apparent on the bed linens, mattress or walls near the bed. A peculiar coriander-like odor may be detected in some heavily infested residences. Adhesive-based traps used for sampling insects or rodents are not particularly effective for trapping bed bugs. i am not sure what else it could be, i've included the link for you. They are hard to get rid of!
- Q:Can i put my toddler in a twin bed?
- Go for it, however I would get a guard rail to put up until you can be sure he won't roll out of bed and fall on the floor and get hurt since I know those bed's tend to be a bit high. Also get a stool that was it is easy for him to get in. My cousin has a bed like that and he has a stool to get in and out. Not sure if he had a guard rail since he got it when he was 4.
POWER,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade metal beds and PE wicker furniture, is a direct supplier for POWELL & DOREL, one of the largest furniture manufacturer in north of China .
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||12.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
25.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
9.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range