Product Description: Pvb Film For Laminated Glass
Protect your product surface from pollution, damage, corrode, and scratch during the process of produce, transport, store and installation
Improve your brand image by having your logo & contact details on
Leaving no residue glue or trace on the target surfaces,
Maximum width 2300mm
Low gel,high transparency,High gloss,good flatness,low internal stress,
Stable adhering capacity and Easy to apply & remove, no adhesive residue after removal , Purity without pollution ,printable
We have the 9 whole production line (blow molding, printing, coating, cutting)
A stated-owned factory producing films for nearly 20 years
Test of PVB film:
Room temperature, 180°angle, 300mm/min, peel test
Room temperature, 250mm/min
Room temperature, 250mm/min
Package of pvb film:
Production of pvb film:
We participated in making the Formulate national standards for protective film in China.
We do business with many companies world wide for many years.
Adhesion Pe Film is available in a wide range of size, and possible to select different types as the user's requirement.
It's better that you can send us the samples of your products that request surface protection for our testing. Our engineers will analyze the surface condition of your products, then provide you the appropriate protection solution and products.
- Q:Glued to the door, how can the plastic film be cleaned due to oxidation?
- 1, if the area is not very large, you can use a proper amount of banana water soaked, and then use clean cloth can be wiped.2. Try cleaning with textile detergent.
- Q:How to quickly remove the plastic film on the floor tiles?
- The mark left by the matches and the burning of the paper can be stained with a small amount of diluted oxalic acid solution with the waste toothbrush.
- Q:Will plastic films refract light?
- Agricultural film is made of ordinary plastic, commonly known as PE film, in high temperature (100 degrees or more), slightly poisonous, good point inside the PE film, added anti ultraviolet material, sunscreen good point (use time will be longer).
- Q:Is it good to use paper bags or plastic film bags?
- In fact, the plastic film is not good, because the film is easy to produce electrostatic glue sand and other hard particles (hardness greater than disk) due to careless small scratches on the surface of the film and the surface in close contact to remove the disc, so the theory of paper (shell) bag is better than the film I hope this helps for you
- Q:The plastic film on the mattress doesn't tear off. Is it good for the body to sleep?
- The film is to prevent the cushion for a long time, wet, and then there is this layer of film is not easy to dirty the mattress, and the normal shop will be covered with a thin layer of mattress, laying in the sheets on it. No harm to the body!
- Q:Is it necessary to use disposable plastic film to cover the furniture for brushing latex paint?
- Plastic packaging and plastic packaging products market share was growing, especially the composite plastic packaging, has been widely used in food, medicine, chemical and other fields, especially in food packaging accounted for the largest proportion, such as beverage packaging, frozen food packaging, food packaging, food packaging, food cooking. These products have brought great convenience to people's life.
- Q:Is it good to use PP bag or plastic film?
- In fact, the plastic film is not good, because the film is easy to produce electrostatic glue sand and other hard particles (hardness greater than disk) due to careless small scratches on the surface of the film and the surface in close contact to remove the disc, so the theory of paper (shell) bag is better than thin film
- Q:How to detect the surface tension of plastic film?
- A layer of ink used to bind a printed film with paper tape. The less the ink is stuck, the better it is treated. To peel off the bonded composite film, the greater the peel strength, the better the treatment effect.
- Q:Such equipment is used for cutting paper?
- You can find a fiber board or three plywood, the length is longer than the width of the film, and the width of the fiber board should be half of the length of the plastic bag you want to cut.
- Q:Why should antistatic treatment be applied to plastic film printing? What are the treatment methods?
- Processing methods: static electricity brings a series of problems to printing paper and plastic. The paper through the electrostatic eliminator to eliminate static electricity in the printing process, but this method is applied to the plastic printing on the poor effect of patina. The antistatic agent to eliminate electrostatic method: antistatic agent is composed of some surfactants, the molecules containing hydrophilic and non hydrophilic, lipophilic and plastic has certain compatibility, hydrophilic can be ionized or adsorption of water in the air. A thin layer of conductive layer is applied to leak the charge so that it acts as an antistatic agent. There are many kinds of antistatic agents. There are two kinds of water and powder. Different varieties of plastics should choose their corresponding antistatic agent. For example: PE main antistatic agent has N - bis hydroxyethyl - N, methyl ammonium sulfate, salt amide, propyl - beta - hydroxyethyl, two methyl phosphorus, two hydrogen ammonium, stearic amide, propyl - beta - hydroxyethyl, two methyl ammonium nitrate, etc.. The ion electrostatic elimination processor: anion and cation gas by ion electrostatic ion gas processor, however in the plastic film surface to achieve the purpose of eliminating static electricity. This method works well in a short time, but the durability is not very good.
Packer, leading manufacturer of theThermal Lamination Filmkinds of packaging materials such as composites, which is a new environmentally-friendly materials, this product non-toxic, tasteless ,excellent performance, easy to operate and so on.
We have been working to build the competitiveness of enterprises and to adhere to customer-centric, providing customers with high-quality pre-sales and after-sales service, delivery time, timely feedback.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East;Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range