Self Priming Horizontal Centrifugal Pump | Horizontal Self Priming Centrifugal Pump | Self Priming Water Pump
- Q:caravan wiring to water pump?
- you say the water pump.? or is something Al's? water pomp do not have wires it may have the sending unit for the tap riches on but the pomp is totally mechanical unit. the pomp is running by a belt to simulate the water and cool the engine, all batteries have 2 pols or an top or at the side you must remove both pols. it Sims to me that you have no technical knowledge on cars atoll. before you destroyed the van, give it to a mechanic to check it.
- Q:should replace timing belt & water pump on a newly purchased used vehicle..if no records of last x changed?
- CHECK the color of the COOLANT! genuine TOYOTA factory coolant is RED< and not GREEN or ORANGE or any other color! You can REMOVE the TIMING BELT COVER and check it for yourself! I can ASSURE YOU that in this cars PAST, the WATER PUMP and TIMING BELT were Chane or you would NOT BE DRIVING IT! There is NO timing belt or pump that can LIVE TO 160k miles! CHANCES are that this belt and pump were changed at 90-100k miles, and you are NOW DUE for another CHANGE flush and fill of the RED FACTORY COOLANT! The repair kit for a LEXUS or TOYOTA 3.0 liter engine, is about $140 including a brand new GENUINE AISIN PUMP from JAPAN! USE ROCK AUTO for these kit prices and parts! UNFORTUNATELY to do this job right requires a few SPECIAL TOYOTA TOOLS as well! The LEXUS RX300 needs a few panels removed as well! the 4 RUNNER should be EASIER to access! MOSt dealership want nearly $750 for a COOLING SYSTEM change, and a NEW WATER PUMP and TIMING BELT KIT installed! Both TOYOTA and LEXUS charge the EXACT SAME PRICE in the Detroit area!
- Q:Is it illegal to produce aluminium submersible pumps?
- When buying, if you ask for a copper wire or a wire, and don't answer you, it's against the principle of good faith. On the contrary, if you did not ask to buy the water pump with aluminum core, then there is no violation. Because the country does not have any laws and regulations prohibiting the production of aluminum core wire motor, naturally there is no aluminum wire motor as a fake and shoddy products, there is no pre notice obligations.In fact, the aluminum core motor is good, and the price is low, especially in the dry environment of small and medium-sized motors, with good performance. Only used in submersible pumps, because aluminum is easier to damp than copper wire, due to bacteria and other corrosion, and its life is sometimes less than copper wire. But the water pump, aluminum often needs to rewind coil, because of a small submersible pump motor is not good around general scrap.
- Q:Replacing water pump?
- no you need to drain the anti-freeze out of the radiator. after your done you can flush it or you don,t have to. take the belt off, take the bolts out, clean the surface on the engine, put a new gasket on the new pump, put some sealer on the gasket ( both sides) place the pump on the engine, put the bolts back in and tighten them evenly, put the anti-freeze back in, put the belt back on, start it up and check for leaks.
- Q:Could an undiagnosed leaking water pump cause the early demise of my radiator?
- No, but if the leaking water pump was leaking for that long, and you didn't check the coolant level, you probably ran out of coolant, overheated the engine and damaged more than just your radiator. The mechanics weren't feigning anything, they were trying to save you money in the long run, but you don't know enough about engines to realize this, so you blame the mechanic. In your case, if being a mechanic is so easy, you should do the work yourself.
- Q:What is the average life of a water pump?
- Its a very hard question to answer,like how long is a piece of string. There's no time put on them or guarantee. In all my cars I have never had to change Lucky i guess.
- Q:what tools do i need to remove the fan on my BMW and get to the water pump?
- You need to get the large nut lose. It holds the fan/fan clutch to the water pump shaft. After you get that off it's all down hill from there.A large adjustable wrench will work on the nut but you will need to keep pump from turning to loosen it. I think it may be left hand thread. It is not on real tight. The book will help on this one.
- Q:Electrical design into!!! Is the water pump lamp waterproof?
- The ordinary pump houses are ordinary energy-saving lamps, but there is a glass shield outside of it which is waterproof...And they're all emergency lights!Like some large pump houses, they have riot lights...
- Q:what would cause a domestic water pump to seize?
- These pumps can have their own bearing or they may rely on the bearings in the motor. Most of these are anti-friction bearings that have a limited life. Also if the pump runs dry it can over heat and seize.
- Q:99' toyota camry 4 cyl. water pump?
- the engine series you need is the 5S-FE 2200 cc. That should be the standard 4 cyl in the 99 Camry. the Celica GT used the same engine series (the regular Celica used as smaller engine). the real proof is in the vehicle's VIN's. the 5th character in the VIN describes the engine. Both cars should have a G which signifies the 5S-FE engine. Try to get a whole Celica GT w/ engine in it. you may have to transfer the accessories, brackets, motor mounts etc, to the donor engine to make it fit. Actually i dont think a 2000 Celica will work. A 1999 would work. The 00 Celica went to a new engine - 1ZZ or something.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range