Titanium Dioxide Used for Masterbatch Professional Supplier in China
1.Maily used on plastics,rubber
3.Rutile and anatase
4.High quailty,good price
coatings, printing ink, rubber, glass, leather, cosmetics, soaps, plastic and paper making etc
TiO2/ Rutile Type (R type)
25kg woven bag, 1000kg sack
high purity, high purity, good whiteness, strong hiding power, low abrasion to processing equipments.
Range of application
FOR PAINT ,COATING INK ETC..
Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
- Q:It should not be able to heat the organic pigments will be decomposed
- After the dye ink is printed, it is best to store it thermally. Preservation time, mainly determined by the intensity of indoor light.
- Q:How to use water and paint to do the texture effect? Is the kind of painting on paper Oh
- Knead the newspaper into a small ball, do not rub a lot of density, and then stained with water and paint, and stained with different colors of paint on the paper press. Do not be very thick paper, so that there will be spherical texture effect. The middle part of the painting with a wax coated into a star-shaped radiant light look, and then into the fuel soak, so come out to dry, the paper will appear radial texture effect. The paper portrait into a thin section, forming a paper stick, and then use the wax in the paper bar on the map layer, and then start the paper, into the dye soak, remove the dry, the longitudinal texture effect. O (∩ _ ∩) O ~, a lot of simple small ways to appear texture effect, as long as the thought on the line, in this give you some simple tips. Hope you can make a better texture work, (* ^ __ ^ *) hee hee ... ...
- Q:Which manufacturer's paint is good?
- Buy paint paint the best choice for well-known brands
- Q:Paint will heat the body
- There must be hurt sprinkle, paint preheat molecules evaporate, the more concentrated smell, the more toxic gases
- Q:How to determine whether the fluorescent dye is still effective
- You can dye the dye to determine whether it is effective ah? General fluorescent dye dyeing, will show a bright color, more than the same color to light as long as you can dye, as long as the brightness , That is, no failure.
- Q:How is the gray out of the paint?
- Black and white, white and more bright, dark and dark. Ask: No! Ask: I tried to ask:! Added: gray, is the so-called dirty color, with a class is not a mixture of color is gray, the more mixed color types, you try? Added: black is in addition to white other than the color of the synthesis, and gray is black plus white added: gray is generally a little bit plus a little black, according to the impact of the environment will be added to the various colors to reconcile. When painting water powder, each tune and a color only draw a few it, so the color change is very important. Add the color of the paint more, the effect is also worse, the lower the purity, the screen will be dirty. Added: too deep, plus plus white ah. The The Ask: no question: should be it!
- Q:What is the greatest harm to the interior wall paint?
- Water-based paint is much better than solvent-based coatings
- Q:How do I extract colors from plants?
- Classification and application of plant dyes The classification of plant dyes has a variety of methods, according to the chemical composition can be divided into: chlorophyll, carotenoids, curcumin, indigo, anthraquinones, naphthoquinones, Class seven categories. Natural plant dyestuffs are all colors, but bright and bright enough, many varieties of washing and climate fastness is not satisfied, its concentration and hue is not stable. More satisfied with the plant dyes are: turmeric, march yellow, safflower, quercitrin, madder pigment, indigo, gardenia blue, chlorophyll, pepper red and hematoxylin and so on. For silk, wool and other protein fiber dyeing more plant dyes, chromatography more complete. The main dyes are indigo, gardenia blue, chlorophyll, pepper red, hematoxylin, cocoa color, gardenia yellow, turmeric and tea, and so on. There are fewer kinds of plant dyes for synthetic fiber dyeing, less chromatographic, poor coloring rate, shellac, turmeric and onion dyes can be washed and stained in the weak acid conditions with high temperature and high pressure (the first media after dyeing) Better coloring.
- Q:what are emulsion paints?
- Emulsion paints are water based acrylics. Emulsion is a term used in the UK, latex is used in the USA, but they are the same thing. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emulsion_pa... Latex paint is a water-borne dispersion of sub-micrometre polymer particles. The term latex in the context of paint simply means an aqueous dispersion; latex rubber (the sap of the rubber tree that has historically been called latex) is not an ingredient. These dispersions are prepared by emulsion polymerization. Latex paints cure by a process called coalescence where first the water, and then the trace, or coalescing, solvent, evaporate and draw together and soften the latex binder particles and fuse them together into irreversibly bound networked structures, so that the paint will not redissolve in the solvent/water that originally carried it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrylic_pai... Acrylics were first made commercially available in the 1950s. These were mineral spirit-based paints called Magna offered by Bocour Artist Colors. Water-based acrylic paints were subsequently sold as latex house paints, although acrylic dispersion uses no latex derived from a rubber tree. Interior latex house paints tend to be a combination of binder (sometimes acrylic, vinyl, pva and others), filler, pigment and water. Exterior latex house paints may also be a co-polymer blend, but the very best exterior water-based paints are 100% acrylic. Soon after the water-based acrylic binders were introduced as house paints, artists (the first of whom were Mexican muralists) and companies alike began to explore the potential of the new binders. Water soluble artist quality acrylic paints became commercially available in the early 1960s, offered by Liquitex.
- Q:The ink used for printing with ink is good, the pigment and the dye that black black
- Hello, use plotters for ink, dyes and pigments like color, paint waterproof only, there is a demand for HI me.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range