Detailed Product Description
medical laser systems
1. professional q-switch
2. Competitive pulse width:8ns
3. CE, manufacturer.
medical laser systems
medical laser systems Suitable for:
1.1064nm: Birth mark, coffee spot, freckle, senile plaque, pigment from outside injure, black, blue tattoo, eye line, eye brown and lip line etc.
2.532nm: Red and brown pigment, red spot and mole, capillarectasis and brandy nose.
medical laser systems Specifications
Medium: ND: YAG
Max output energy: 1064nm: 800+/-150 mj/pulse;
Pulse Width: 8ns+/-3ns
Indicator Light: Semi-conductor laser
Aim Light: 630nm
Laser Transmission Method: Seven-joint articulate arm
Controlling Type: LCD display, single_total double counter timer.
Working way: Q switch
Cooling System: Inner circle water cooling system
Protecting System: Cut watersupply, double protection
System total Consumption: ≤ 2.5KVA
Repeat Frequency: 1064nm: 1, 2, 3, 5, 10Hz;
532nm: 1, 2, 3Hz
Power Input: AC220 V +/- 20 V, 50 Hz+/-1 Hz;
Relative Humidity: ≤ 80C
Package Dimensions: 1010x530x970 mm
Gross Weight: 110Kg
- Q:HP printer cannot find Device USB connection
- make sure that the printer driver is installed by software priority installation. That is, the printer and computer is disconnected, directly run driver CD, when the computer prompts "please make sure that the printer is connected to the computer, and turn on the printer", then the printer is connected with the computer, printer and print.
- Q:Excuse me, how can you install the laser tube of the laser equipment?
- he installation of the water pipe of the laser tube should follow the principle of "low in and out": the water inlet is facing down and the water outlet faces upwards (as shown). When installing the rubber hose, a small amount of water can be applied at the water inlet so that the installation is convenient
- Q:How much is the cheapest equipment for the Eurostar fotona in Germany?
- Fotona Eurostar laser company was founded in the early years, mainly focused on the research and development of high performance military laser and industrial laser.
- Q:What are the manufacturers of laser welding equipment?
- Then most of them will soon run away.
- Q:What do you think of the laser equipment industry?
- . Among them, the downstream industry of small and medium power laser cutting equipment mainly includes clothing textiles, shoes, bags, industrial textiles, furniture decoration, advertising Crafts, plastic and rubber, printing and packaging, electronics and precision metal processing industries.
- Q:How about laser equipment?
- I have 08 years to do laser, I have not heard of this company, because I can not blame, I can not say that their company is not good, because there are too many, too many laser
- Q:What should be used in laser welding equipment?
- welding speed, vibration mirror welding, welding speed in a small range of strange fast, high efficiency
- Q:What is the principle that the laser produces great heat? If you contact the laser equipment, if you accidentally hit the laser on the human body, will you break the body instantly?
- Understand the laser generating principle, we must understand the material structure, and light absorption and radiation and the principle of matter consist of atoms. Figure 1 is a diagram of a carbon atom. The atomic center is the nucleus, composed of protons and neutrons
- Q:What are the parts of the laser welding equipment?
- According to different laser materials, laser welding equipment for solid laser welding equipment and gas laser welding equipment;
- Q:Laser welding equipment welding use to which the
- blowing gas, specific can consult the Shenzhen Lexus laser Wang Gong
As a professional manufacturer, we provide sales, marketing and customer service to meet and support the needs of our customers and partners.
It follows the world most advanced technologies on equipment designing, developing and engineering to dedicate high quality and excellent products to our customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangzhou, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||North America 0.78%
South America 68.47%
Eastern Europe 1.29%
Southeast Asia 7.56%
Mid East 0.81%
Eastern Asia 4.4%
Western Europe 5.5%
Northern Europe 3.33%
Southern Europe 7%
Domestic Market 0.51%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average