Custom high quality air bubble bag
1)Definition: Bubble wrap is also called air bubble film or plastic bubble film,which is a light texture, transparency, non-toxic, odorless new plastic packaging materials,and its form includes roll,sheet or bag. It is based on the high-pressure polyethylene as the main raw material, and then add brighteners,opening as accessories,by about 230-degree heat into the bubble plastic extrusion products.
2)Application: It is widely used for electronics,instruments,handcrafts,ceramics,furniture,glassware.It also can be made into bags,being printed or mixing with antistatic agent to make anti-static bubble film or being laminated with other materials( like EPE,etc).
3)Advantages: light weight,high tranparency,strong cushioning,shockproof and waterproof,prevent damage from transportation,good insulation properties,and easy to trim by hand tools and trimming machines,etc.
2. Product Descriptions
Transparent bubble bag
Material: 100% new LDPE material
Color: white, red, blue, etc
Form: Roll(single side or double side)
Size: W40cm*L50cm*T0.04mm or Customized
Thickness: 40gsm(0.04mm),single side
Bubble diameter: 10mm
Packing: PO plastic bag package or CTN package.
Characteristic: High transparency,Light weight and Strong cushioning
Function: Shockproof & Waterproof
ISO9001, SGS, ROHS verified.
OEM & ODM are welcomed
Shipping & Payment
Small quantity trial order is available.
Sample: In 2-3 days, free of charge.
Bulk order: About 5 days/40HQ after deposit.
EXW, FOB, CIF
Type of Payment
40%T/T deposit, 60%T/T balance before shipment or against Copy of B/L .
For small order, by WU or Paypal.
3.Size for reference
- Q:Printing process of packaging bag
- For the surface or irregular surface can be used heat transfer, adhesion is good, not easy to fade, but requires a transfer equipment.Screen printing belongs to orifice plate printing. It is called four printing methods together with flat, convex and gravure printing. Hole printing includes transcription, mesh flower version, stencil printing and screen printing etc.. Printing the principle is: (a version of the base paper or other version of the film version of the ink can be made through holes) at the time of printing, through a certain pressure so that the ink to the substrate through the hole hole Edition (transfer paper, ceramics etc.) on the formation of images or text.
- Q:Why are some teas not vacuum packed?
- Feng Xing packaging machinery factory experts explained that the main role of vacuum packaging machine is oxygen, moisture, high temperature fermentation, etc., in order to prevent the deterioration of tea. The principle is relatively simple, which is conducive to vacuum packaging machine to remove the air in the packaging bag, and then sealed, so that tea in a vacuum under the state, and absolutely isolated from the outside world.
- Q:What does "TM" mean in a food package?
- Its role is to tell people that it is marked by the graphics or text of the goods or services of trademark, not the name is not advertising. English and "R" is the abbreviation of "register", "register" Chinese means "registered", goods or services on the mark that is told people, it marked the graphics or text but not trademarks, and registered trademarks, protected by law, unauthorized, unauthorized use can not be any other individuals and organizations.
- Q:What are the requirements of the gas in the package?
- For example, some fruits, vegetables, air conditioning packaging, as well as cold meat also have the atmosphere of the tune (20% carbon dioxide, 80% oxygen), low temperature, preservation for about a week, to maintain fresh meat color, prevent browning!
- Q:How about the material difference of food packaging bag?
- Reason: PE has better heat sealing property, which is easy to sealPA has better printability and is used in the outer layer to print beautiful picturesPVDC EVOH, good separation performance, prevent oxidation. The film closed light is good, not easy to see the light of the product is appropriate.Specific more professional, no longer introduce one by one
- Q:How do you determine the 210mm*300mm package and determine its version and length?
- Usually 1 meters, or 1 meters, 2 of the lengthWidth 300,3, leave 40 margin, roll on the design length of 940, version 420 weeks, diameter 133.75
- Q:Can aluminum packaging bags be recycled?
- Pure aluminum foil packaging: such as barbecue foil, baked aluminum foil, fast food aluminum box (air fast food), because users scattered, recycling is difficult, there is no recycling reports.
- Q:What are the characteristics of a good package?
- This mainly refers to the packaging can perfectly protect and preserve the goods in the design of material selection, structure, can effectively cooperate with transportation storage loading and unloading circulation operation; enable consumers to use the goods, carrying and preservation is more convenient. In addition, whether the packaging material will cause pollution to the environment, and whether recycling is also very important. Packaging industry is a scientific and systematic project, and the packaging design must take into account the scientific aspects of each link, which also reflects the combination of art and science characteristics.
- Q:What material should be used for transparent packing bags? How many cents do you want?
- PVC products for packaging containers, mainly for a variety of film and film. PVC containers mainly produce mineral water, drinks and cosmetics bottles, as well as packaging for refined oils. The PVC film can be used in CO extrusion with other polymers to produce low cost laminates and transparent articles with good barrier properties. PVC film can also be used for stretch or heat shrink packaging, used for packaging mattresses, cloth, toys and industrial goods.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of OPP and CPP membranes? What kind of bags are they used for?
- (aluminized film) a metallized film that blocks packaging and decoration. After vacuum aluminizing, it can be combined with BOPP, BOPA and other base materials, and used for high-grade packaging of tea, fried crisp foods, biscuits and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range