Custom high quality air bubble bag
1)Definition: Bubble wrap is also called air bubble film or plastic bubble film,which is a light texture, transparency, non-toxic, odorless new plastic packaging materials,and its form includes roll,sheet or bag. It is based on the high-pressure polyethylene as the main raw material, and then add brighteners,opening as accessories,by about 230-degree heat into the bubble plastic extrusion products.
2)Application: It is widely used for electronics,instruments,handcrafts,ceramics,furniture,glassware.It also can be made into bags,being printed or mixing with antistatic agent to make anti-static bubble film or being laminated with other materials( like EPE,etc).
3)Advantages: light weight,high tranparency,strong cushioning,shockproof and waterproof,prevent damage from transportation,good insulation properties,and easy to trim by hand tools and trimming machines,etc.
2. Product Descriptions
Transparent bubble bag
Material: 100% new LDPE material
Color: white, red, blue, etc
Form: Roll(single side or double side)
Size: W40cm*L50cm*T0.04mm or Customized
Thickness: 40gsm(0.04mm),single side
Bubble diameter: 10mm
Packing: PO plastic bag package or CTN package.
Characteristic: High transparency,Light weight and Strong cushioning
Function: Shockproof & Waterproof
ISO9001, SGS, ROHS verified.
OEM & ODM are welcomed
Shipping & Payment
Small quantity trial order is available.
Sample: In 2-3 days, free of charge.
Bulk order: About 5 days/40HQ after deposit.
EXW, FOB, CIF
Type of Payment
40%T/T deposit, 60%T/T balance before shipment or against Copy of B/L .
For small order, by WU or Paypal.
3.Size for reference
- Q:What are the requirements of the gas in the package?
- For example, some fruits, vegetables, air conditioning packaging, as well as cold meat also have the atmosphere of the tune (20% carbon dioxide, 80% oxygen), low temperature, preservation for about a week, to maintain fresh meat color, prevent browning!
- Q:Antistatic packaging bag with chip
- Then anti-static shielding bag, black is conductive electrostatic material, regular 1000 ohm resistance, or is translucent gray, middle layer aluminized bag, play an important role in shielding
- Q:Printing solvent for food packing bag
- Smell the smell of solvents. Contact with commonly used solvents, smell, after a long time, the odor of a particular solvent has a rough impression. If the odor of the batch solvent is not pure, it is certain that the purity of the batch solvent is not high or the impurities are more. In addition, the solvent is applied to a clean plastic film to compare its basic odor before and after volatilization, and the tendency of residual solvents can be roughly judged.
- Q:What is the difference between LDPE and PE-LD in a package?
- LDPE is a low density polyethylene, environmental protection bag production is one of the raw materials, commonly known as low material, another raw material of HDPE is also called high pressure materials, packaging film, the two materials are mixed according to a certain proportion and then blowing, printing, cutting, packing bag made of,PE-LD is a common environmental protection mark printed on top of the packing bag, which indicates that the manufacturer is using an environmentally-friendly plastic bag.
- Q:What about the table of nutrition values on food packages?
- Total fatThis is in total fat as a unit, high fat food generally high calories. The lower the fat content, the healthier the food. As a rule, choose as much as 100 grams of food with less than 10 grams of fat. saturated fatSaturated fats are found in meats, poultry, fish, baked goods and tropical oils. They increase the risk of heart disease. Foods with the lowest levels of saturated fat should be selected. It should also be noted that in some food labels, trans fats - - for the heart, trans fats are more dangerous than saturated fats. Total CarbohydrateThis is the total number of carbohydrates per serving, in grams. It contains sugars and slow digestion carbohydrates. You may also see information about the glycemic index (GI). Compared with high GI foods, GI's blood sugar levels increase more slowly after lower food intake. sugarThese include natural sugars and added sugars, which are listed individually as part of the total carbohydrate component. In general, it is better to choose foods with lower sugar content. sodiumProcessed foods may have a large amount of sodium. If possible, choose foods with lower sodium content, that is, less than 400 milligrams per 100 grams of sodium. Other food information
- Q:What's the difference between plastic packaging bags and clothing bags?
- Clothing bags and plastic bags are just a general term for packaged products. Bags can also be made in various forms, so the machines are different,
- Q:How much is the 1 wire in the food packing bag printing industry?
- 1 wire =0.01 mm, refers to the thickness of the bag units!Custom food packaging bags, I recommend to have experience in custom food packaging bag manufacturers, because it can reduce the cost and time for many of you, can give you a lot of packaging design and customized recommendations.
- Q:How do you determine the 210mm*300mm package and determine its version and length?
- Usually 1 meters, or 1 meters, 2 of the lengthWidth 300,3, leave 40 margin, roll on the design length of 940, version 420 weeks, diameter 133.75
- Q:The vacuum packing bag is sealed. How can I open the zipper?
- You can pull the zipper tail, the zipper straightened, and then repeatedly from the bottom up, check whether smooth, if not smooth, often because the zipper stuck in other things, so it is not smooth, only need to remove obstacles, you will be back to normal.
- Q:Do vacuum packing bags have to be vacuum packed?
- To be exact, vacuum packing bags must have vacuum packaging machines to complete vacuum packaging. If you want to use vacuum packaging bags for non vacuum packaging (i.e. ordinary packing), you can also use them.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range