Power MTU Diesel Generator Set
1) MTU engine
2) Stamford alternator
3) Fast delivery time
Fukangsi Power MTU Diesel Generator Set
This series generator set adopts German MTU engine, with advantage of strong power, energy efficient, low noise, low emission, global service network etc.
50Hz 400V cos Ø=0.8(Lag) 3 phase 4 wires "Y"-type connection
Generator set Model
Fuel Consumption @100% load(L/h)
- Q:generating electricity from bio gas.?
- bio gas is great if you have a abundance of things to make it out of
- Q:If two diesel engine (or two motor) was combined, How much is the power that obtained from this two engine?
- It's best to connect them at the crank so that they can be timed to fire in a manner that your getting the most amount of power you can. This has been done in applications as small as a .12cc engine all the way up to huge engines that power large ships. The most common place I used to see it is with gas engines for tractor pull. The engines do sync up and will run together when you pair them up thru a clutch
- Q:How big of a generator do I need?
- That should probably be a big enough generator to run what ur describingThe only problem you could have is with the stove. You may have to run it by itself, depending on its size some stoves can pull alot of amps. As far as running it everyday, a diesel engine is made to run pretty much non stop, that is the advantage of a diesel over a gas engineHope this helps, any other questions feel free to email or message meDoug
- Q:Could a steam locomotive need less maintance if it used a heater instead of a fire?
- There are over one hundred lines interior the united kingdom that use steam locomotives. a clean steam locomotive 'twister' is being outfitted on the 2d interior the united kingdom. Steam locos might nicely be cutting-edge in Poland and on vacationer railways in France, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland and Germany.
- Q:What are the main parts of a diesel generator?
- I think you mean diesel-electric generator. Properly, a diesel generator is a factory that makes diesel fuel. And the parts (at a high level, as there are thousands of parts total) are a diesel engine, plus fuel tank. an electric generator or alternator and electronic and mechanical controls to adjust the engine and generator so that it outputs the required voltage and frequency as the load changes.
- Q:Diesel 3 phase 100 Kva electric generator shuts down?
- Depends on the local rules. Power companies don't care, since once he is cut off he will not be back feeding the line. We've had a few people around here do it, including several who were far enough from the powerlines that it would have been prohibitively expense to hook them up. I just want to add that if you live in a cold climate and set yourself up to utilize the waste heat from the generator, the cost of fuel and generator may be cheaper than paying for electricity and heat together, even assuming you have to buy a replacement generator every year. If you add in appropriate alternate energy, while using the bottom line as your decision driver, you may cut your costs over conventional sources. Depends on how you do it.
- Q:how did the whole Chuck Norris joke start?
- Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the world's DNS servers until the information appeared. then people started turning them into jokes. Lord Chuck will not be pleased.
- Q:What kind of fuel does a honda generator use?
- Honda Generator Gas
- Q:how an alternator generates power?
- magnets move very fast above coils of copper wire beneath it (the coils of copper wire are all attached together and the magnets are moved by a small amount of dc energy) and the current the alternators give off is ac
- Q:How are diesel locomotives' engines started?
- A diesel engine is started (like an automobile) by turning over the crankshaft until the cylinders fire or begin combustion. The starting can be done electrically or pneumatically. Pneumatic starting was used for some engines. Compressed air was pumped into the cylinders of the engine until it gained sufficient speed to allow ignition, then fuel was applied to fire the engine. The compressed air was supplied by a smallauxiliary engine or by high pressure air cylinders carried by the locomotive. Electric starting is now standard. It works the same way as for an automobile, with batteries providing the power to turn a starter motor which turns over the main engine. In older locomotives fitted with DC generators instead of AC alternators, the generator was used as a starter motor by applying battery power to it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range