Introduction of Prism Glass
we can plant the production of prism glass, but also based on your drawings or production is kind of special prism and the prism coating.
Processing of various specifications, different raw materials, right angle prism, Equilateral prism, dove prism, pentagonal prism, roof prism!
Prism main application areas!
1. Commonly used digital equipment: cameras, CCTV, projectors, digital cameras, digital video cameras, CCD camera and various kinds of optical equipment
2. Science and technology: binoculars, microscopes, Level, for fingerprint, firearms aimed at a mirror, solar energy converters and various types of measuring instruments .
3. Medical equipment: cystoscopy, endoscopy equipment and various types of laser treatment
- Q:What's the difference between crystal and ordinary glass?
- Feel: the same volume of crystal glass and ordinary glass weight is not the same. High crystal glass will make you feel calm, heavy feel. Similarly, the lower the crystal glass, the lighter it will be. Ordinary glass weight is more self-evident.
- Q:What are the materials for car windshields? Is there anything different than ordinary glass?
- At present, the front windshield of the car is mainly made of laminated glass and sandwich area toughened glass, and it can bear strong impact force.
- Q:What kind of raw materials should be used in making FRP?
- The raw material of glass fiber reinforced plastic is divided into two kinds: reinforced material and base materialThe reinforced material of glass fiber reinforced plastic is composed of glass fiber and its fabric. It is the main load-bearing component material of glass fiber reinforced plastics, and has a direct impact on the strength and stiffness of FRP
- Q:The practice of acid corrosion in tank
- The performance of loading and canning is excellent. The heavy duty coating can keep good storage stability, and the rheological and shearing properties of the coating are constant, and the temperature change is less affected. No delamination after opening, no precipitation, easy to disperse and stir.
- Q:Is the production of glass materials as thin as possible? Why?
- Glass production is very strict to the granularity of various raw materials, and there is a usable range. Generally, refractory materials are finer, such as sand and feldspar. Some of them are coarse, such as dolomite and limestone. However, the most taboo is "superfine powder""!
- Q:What are these things that belong to the reactor's raw materials?
- The oil immersed reactor is also wound with aluminum (copper) wire, and the insulation is insulated paper and then soaked in oil.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass products?
- Ordinary glass raw materials are soda ash (sodium carbonate), limestone (calcium carbonate) and silica, after a high temperature reaction, the products are mainly sodium silicate, calcium silicate and silica
- Q:There are several appearances of the quality defects of ordinary flat glass
- The wave bar, also called the water line, is the most vulnerable and the most serious defect in the appearance defects of glass. It can cause optical distortion of glass and cause visual fatigue or visual illusion of the observer. There are many reasons for the wave reinforcement, mainly due to the backward production process and chemical composition and excessive impurity content.
- Q:What's the raw material for goldfish bowl?
- Look + trend: ordinary glass, ultra white glass, float glass, acrylicApplication: ceramic containers
- Q:What is resin glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Raw materials: glass fiber / or its products + resin + (filler) + other additives;Process: hand / pull / winding / molding / injection molding etc..Resin is only a raw material for the production of glass fiber reinforced plastic! That's not what you call it.
We own many kinds of optical process equipment and inspection equipment, such as automatic computer double-side polishing machines, automatic rolling round machines, cutting piece machines, spectrum testing machines, bevel angle and edge machines, and constant temperature cabinets.
We can produce various kinds of optical glass on the basis of customer's needs and the guarantee of quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range