20m or as buyer’s requirement
Waterproof or standard export package
Description and General Specification:
Nonwoven carpets can be divide into flat /plain carpet, single/ double color jacquard carpet,
single/double color velour jacquard carpet, singled/double brushed carpet, striped carpet, film-coated carpet, printed carpet, PVC carpet and automobile carpet etc.
The carpets are used for exhibition hall, corridors, commercial office, jubilation, wedding use,
automotive use, indoor and outdoor of home and hotel, decoration etc.
They are exported to Australia, USA, Denmark, Peru, Chile, India, Pakistan, Germany, Britain, etc.
Our carpet with excellent quantity, low cost and best other service won us an excellent reputation worldwide.
Nonwoven Exhibition Carpet.
polyester short fiber.
1m-4m (or as client’s request. )
1mm-8mm (or according to customers' requirement).
Length per roll
20m-60m (or as per customer' s request)
200g-800g per square meter.
Plain (With film) or stripe, velour, Jacquard.
Foam, glue, PVC or don’ t add anything.
Rolls with PE film or woven geo textile or as your requests.
Many colors available (above 100 colors)
olivar, Australia, Japan, USA, Denmark ,Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Switzerland, Singapore,Spain, India, Pakistan, Germany, Britain, etc.a and other places.
Main carpets of our company are: plain carpets, ribbed carpet, Film-coated carpet, velour carpet,
single color jacquard carpet, double color jacquard carpet.
We sell to customers at competitive price with good quality products. Our products have many
varieties, full color, Stable quality and good smoothness, and exported to Bolivar, Australia, Japan,
USA, Denmark ,Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Switzerland, Singapore, Spain, India, Pakistan, Germany,
Britain, etc.a and other places.
1. Soft, damp proofing, keeping warm, ventilating, air ventilate, pastel clour, style novelty.
2. Environmental protection, any color and any size are available.
3. Any color can be choose & we can produce based on your samples.
We can make test strictly in every produce step and ensure the quality during the whole produce
Suitable for wedding use, exhibition hall , corridors,commercial office, jubilation, automotive use,
indoor and outdoor of home and hotel , decoration etc.
Pictures for reference:
- Q:Which is better for office of installing the floor or laying carpet?
- Composite floor, high-end, and there is a high grade solid wood flooring style and wear proof
- Q:How much does a huge grizzly bear rug go for these days?
- I prefer my animals alive, and I know many people find the idea of having such an item abhorrent, but for $20 I'd grab it. Probably not the best time to try to sell it; people are tight with their cash and aren't buying toys. Live with it awhile. I used to have a goatskin rug that was pretty cool.
- Q:Will leather carpets smell bad when they're put out for a long time?
- There is, if in the mountains or coastal environment where moisture is relatively large, but also to open the market, so that the floor and the water on the leather volatile, otherwise, for a long time there is also possible to produce worms! If it is skin fiber, do not worry, it is impossible to produce worms, the odor will not be distributed, the room should be placed a bit of refreshing agent
- Q:How Do I Install Carpet?
- I have been renovating homes for 31 (good grief) years. I do everything but install the carpet. You install carpet by hiring a carpet installer. Call some carpet supply houses (NOT Lowe's or HD) and they'll be happy to recommend a few good installers.
- Q:Is the Rug Doctor strong enough for my carpet?
- As a professional carpet cleaner I must admit I hear many people say the rug doctor does just as good a job as a professional. The people who say this however have never hired a professional. for cleaning purposes power is everything, lets look at the 3 most important numbers in carpet cleaning 1 water pressure 2 vacuum lift and 3 water temperature. the rug doctor runs at about 50 pounds water pressure 3-4 pounds of vacuum lift and the temperature is water you get out of your faucet. (the rug doctor is also designed to be a spotting machine, it was not designed to clean a whole room) A machine you can buy for your personal use runs about 60-70 pounds of water pressure 5-6 pounds of vacuum lift, most are also limited to the temperature you get out of you faucet however many of the better ones do have heaters in them. A proffesional grade portable carpet cleaner runs between 75-120 pounds of water pressure, with 7-10 pounds of vacuum lift and most will have a heater in them that heats the water to about 150 F A truck mount carpet cleaning machine however typically runs at 500 pounds of water pressure, with 15 pounds of vacuum lift and heats the water to almost 200 F. If the truck mount also uses a rotary cleaning machine it will make the equivalent of over 300 passes per minute compared to 10 -15 passes with other types of machines. Also you want to take into consideration experience, as you may have guessed I'm a proffesional carpet cleaner I clean over 1000 houses a year. You may have cleaned you carpets 2-3 times a year like in all things experience counts. For the best results I suggest you call a professional cleaner, preferably one with a truck mount machine and a rotary cleaner As an incentive to get your landlord to pay for the carpet cleaning you can point out a landlord can claim carpet cleaning on his taxes
- Q:Can you make a rug using sheets, without a loom?
- It's called a rag rug. As already described, cut the sheets into long strips and make braids. A five strand braid is wider and flatter than a three strand, so is usually the braid of choice for a rug. Once you have finished the braids you can sew them together side by side into a round or oval shaped rug.
- Q:How to remove ink from carpet?
- Too late.. Jax bleached the carpet and the WD40 put an oil stain on top of that. Usually one would use rubbing alcohol to clean ink. Soak, blot, blot, blot. until clean. Only suggestion I have now is to cut a square chunk of carpet out of your closet (or from a remnant you've saved) that is just larger than your large spot. Lay the square over your spot and use it as a template to cut a matching square out of the offending area. Pull out the piece with the stain. Use carpet tape and put it along the inside edges of the square you just cut out of the carpet field... allow half of the carpet tape to hang And press your new square in. Next time don't panic... Ask first then try to fix.
- Q:What is eating at my carpet?
- there's a few things that live in carpets or breed there. but moths are the ones that are famous for holes. the larvae eat the rug then become moths. If you're lucky a little flea spray and the worms will come up so you can see them. start using boric acid or diatomaceous earth (buy the kind for this use not the pool filter material). sprinkle on carpet and brush deep with broom. Vacuum more regularly and put down more boric acid every few months at least.
- Q:Carpet beetle larvae in my bed?
- Carpet Beetles probably. Definitely NOT Bedbugs. Bedbugs have incomplete metamorphosis so they don't really have a larvae, they have nymphs. Larvae look totally different than the adult while Nymphs look almost identical to the adult ... only smaller.
- Q:I live in AUS would my horse need a rug?
- Yes it will. im in aus to and my horse always has a rug on. Where looking at a HOT summer this year mate. And hot summers mean COLD winters. Use a rug!
We produce various of Shaggy carpet, the company advanced equipment and each process is complete, to improve the technological content, particularly the introduction of Germany advanced acupuncture equipment, product quality has been on the protection they deserve. Now our main products: various materials Shaggy carpet, flat needle carpet, except for some products to meet the domestic market demand, mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||The United States of America; Europe;Canada; Australia
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range