This product is produced by German technology and formulation,using imported copolymer emulsion with special structure and high quality
additives and filter.
Primixed Tile Adhesive
Main Raw Material:
Construction, wood working
Features of performance:
1.very easy to apply
- Q:Bought a mouse pad, a little rubber, how to remove?
- The best way is to put the balcony outside, let it go to taste naturally, generally a few days can be, do not expose to the sun, we are all solved like this.The mouse pad more or less have to taste, taste the most common cloth pad, because the part is in addition to cloth rubber, relatively the rubber is not very high, even as the high-end gaming mouse pad will have a pungent taste, which is unable to avoid, but really I don't smell in use also, not in the mood to smell, unless you put the nose close to become obvious.It is best not to wash casually or rub some potions, this will only backfire, and occasionally wash the mouse pad, you can, because the wash will be more degumming.
- Q:What is the cause of the bursting of rubber products and how should they be improved?
- There are five reasons for the bursting of rubber products: 1. forming temperature is too high, or the temperature of the upper and lower template is inconsistent. 2. the exhaust line is too open or exhaust time is too late. 3., the material quickly cooked. 4., the mold structure is irrational, there is no running trough. 5., down weight, overweight.
- Q:For the application of common synthetic rubber, not too long or too difficult, want to do
- Chloroprene rubber (CR) by chloroprene do monomer emulsion polymerization and into the polymer. This rubber molecule containing chlorine atom, so compared with other general rubber: it has excellent oxidation resistance, ozone resistance, non flammable, after the fire can be self extinguishing, the advantages of oil resistance, solvent resistance, acid and alkali aging resistance, good air tightness; the mechanical performance is better than natural rubber, it can be used for general rubber, also can be used for special rubber. The main disadvantage is poor cold resistance, large proportion, relatively high cost, good electrical insulation, processing is easy to stick rolling, easy to scorch and easy sticking. In addition, rubber poor stability, not easy to save. The temperature range of about - 45 DEG C ~ + 100 DEG C. Mainly used in the manufacture of anti ozone aging resistance, high cable sheath and various protective cover, protective cover; oil resistance, chemical corrosion resistance of hose, adhesive tape and chemical lining Flame resistant underground mining rubber products, as well as a variety of molded products, seals, mats, adhesives and so on
- Q:How to solve the exhaust problem in rubber vulcanization process
- Rubber vulcanization process is a process of high temperature, temperature control, temperature will have material evaporation, products not dense gap, excess glue extrusion emissions, sulfide gas release of many factors such as rubber vulcanization requirements must exhaust can produce qualified products.
- Q:Classification of other rubber sheets of wear-resistant rubber plates
- The wear-resistant rubber sheet used in industry is divided into flat wear-resistant plywood, rhombus wear-resistant plywood and ceramic wear-resistant plywood according to the different types of rubber sheets. At present, a new type of RIT wear-resistant rubber sheet with semi vulcanized layer and chemical reaction with cold vulcanizing glue is more commonly used.As with other wear-resistant plywood, RIT wear-resistant rubber sheet is also divided into RIT flat wear-resistant plywood, RIT Ling wear-resistant plywood and RIT ceramic wear-resistant plywood.
- Q:How can rubber products prevent fading?
- Light and white rubber products are prone to yellowing in the course of use and storage, thus affecting appearance and quality, resulting in various economic disputes and irreversible losses.
- Q:What is the definition of mixed rubber?
- Physical property：Its properties vary depending on the monomer, and the properties of a few varieties are similar to those of natural rubber. Some synthetic rubber is superior to natural rubber in good temperature resistance, wear resistance, ageing resistance, corrosion resistance, oil resistance and so on.Under the condition of use, it is highly elastic and has a certain modulus.
- Q:Is silicone good or rubber good?
- I don't know. Do you mean the original inorganic silica gel (not rubber) or organic silica gel?. Rubber is especially large, and silicone rubber (organic silica gel) belongs to rubber.
- Q:What is rubber damping material?
- A general term for polymeric materials with sound absorption, heat insulation, shock proof and other functions. Materials with larger internal friction peaks, such as polyacrylate, polyurethane, epoxy resin, butyl rubber and nitrile rubber, are often used at the service temperature and frequency.
- Q:How are rubber wires processed?
- Rubber wire, mainly refers to the insulating layer and the jacket is made of natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, ethylene propylene rubber, in addition to meet the insulation properties and physical mechanical properties, aging resistance, abrasion resistance requirements, some products require oil resistant, flame retardant.
CYTRUBBER, specially produces wire braided rubber hose,spiral rubber hose,super high pressure rubber hose,pneumatic hose,sand blast hose,oxygen blowing hose,drilling hose,hydraulic cylinder,metal hose and various rubber products.With the merits of high pressure resistance,small bending radius,strong fatigue resistance,long lifespan and so on,our products are widely used in metallurgy,oil drilling,engineering machines,mining,various hydraulic machines and etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1.5 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 15,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range