Cold Rolled Sheet Coil
SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DC01/ST12/ ST14/SPCD/DC03/DC04 ect.
JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM653, ASTM95
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.02mm; Width tolerance:+/-5mm
No-skin passed or Skin passed, Tensile leveled
Chromate/Unchromate passivation, fingerprint resistant treatment, oiled/unoiled
Construction, hardware, home applicances, interior decoration
General Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
1. Thickness: 0.4-2.0mm
2. Width: 900-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508 & 610mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Heat Treatment: Annealed + Smoothed
6. Margin Status: EC & EM
7. Surface Quality: FC & FD
8. Surface Treatment: Oiling
9. Surface Status: Bright
1. Yield Strength: ≤320MPa
2. Tensile Strength: ≤370MPa
3. Elongation (L=50mm, b=25mm) When:
(1) Nominal Thickness <0.25mm: 30%
(2) Nominal Thickness 0.25mm-<0.40: 32%
(3) Nominal Thickness 0.40-<0.60mm: 34%
(4) Nominal Thickness 0.60-<1.0mm: 36%
(5) Nominal Thickness 1.0-<1.6mm: 37%
(6) Nominal Thickness >1.6mm: 38%
- Q:Excuse me, what's the difference between cold rolled steel plate and hot plate in steel plate?
- In general, cold rolled steel has better strength, hot rolled steel plate has better ductility. The general thickness of cold rolled is relatively small, can have a larger thickness. Cold rolled steel plate surface quality, appearance and dimensional accuracy than the hot plate, and the thickness of the product right rolling thin to about 0.18mm, so it is popular for. The acceptance of the products, can ask professional personage.
- Q:Why can iron and steel stick with glue?
- Instead of ordinary glue, it is a new type of glue used to bind steel. It is made from synthetic resin as the main raw material.
- Q:Steel plate for steel structure, what kind of steel plate is it?
- The grades of carbon structural steel are composed of four parts: the yield strength, the letter Q, the yield strength value, the quality grade mark (ABCD), and the deoxidation method notation (FZTZ).
- Q:What does galvanized steel sheet "-PPGI" mean?
- Applications: widely used in construction, home appliances, furniture, public facilities and transportation and other fields.
- Q:What is steel concrete?
- Steel plate concrete is generally called SRC, that is, the steel part is changed into steel plate, basically the concrete is poured on the steel plate. Specific reference, construction manual fourth edition.
- Q:What kind of steel plate is HIC?
- Is suitable for use in acidic environment, hydrogen sulfide corrosion resistance of the steel plate. Also known as hydrogen or hydrogen resistant steel, generally pressure vessel or pipe steel.
- Q:The difference between color steel and stainless steel
- Color steel and stainless steel, stainless steel what is the difference? Color of the color is beautiful, diverse styles, economic and handsome, cheaper than stainless steel, the main difference is that the service life is about 3 years. Stainless steel is characterized by
- Q:Will the plating steel be rusty? Will it rust when touching the water?
- Plating (Electroplating) process is to use the principle of electrolysis plating on a thin layer of metal or alloy in some metal surface, is the process of making the surface of metal or other material parts attached to a layer of metal film by electrolysis so as to prevent metal oxide (rust), improve wear resistance, electrical conductivity, reflection, corrosion resistance (copper sulfate) and improves the appearance effect. The outer layers of many coins are also electroplated.
- Q:What is the difference between hot rolled steel and controlled rolled steel plate? Can two plates be used interchangeably?
- Controlled steel plate is called controlled rolling and controlled cooling, referred to as controlled rolling and controlled cooling.
- Q:What is the thickness of the water resisting steel plate of the electrical outlet?
- The water resisting steel plate of the electric door mainly meets the need of welding between the sleeve and the setting of the water stopping line.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range