Cold Rolled Sheet Coil
SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DC01/ST12/ ST14/SPCD/DC03/DC04 ect.
JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM653, ASTM95
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.02mm; Width tolerance:+/-5mm
No-skin passed or Skin passed, Tensile leveled
Chromate/Unchromate passivation, fingerprint resistant treatment, oiled/unoiled
Construction, hardware, home applicances, interior decoration
General Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
1. Thickness: 0.4-2.0mm
2. Width: 900-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508 & 610mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Heat Treatment: Annealed + Smoothed
6. Margin Status: EC & EM
7. Surface Quality: FC & FD
8. Surface Treatment: Oiling
9. Surface Status: Bright
1. Yield Strength: ≤320MPa
2. Tensile Strength: ≤370MPa
3. Elongation (L=50mm, b=25mm) When:
(1) Nominal Thickness <0.25mm: 30%
(2) Nominal Thickness 0.25mm-<0.40: 32%
(3) Nominal Thickness 0.40-<0.60mm: 34%
(4) Nominal Thickness 0.60-<1.0mm: 36%
(5) Nominal Thickness 1.0-<1.6mm: 37%
(6) Nominal Thickness >1.6mm: 38%
- Q:What is the difference between hard steel plate and soft steel plate?
- Molding (Injection) refers to the process of heating and melting material from the high pressure into the mold cavity, after cooling and curing, to obtain forming products. This method is suitable for mass production of complicated parts, and it is one of the important processing methods. The injection molding process can be broadly divided into the following 6 stages: mold injection - pressure holding - cooling - mold opening - product removal, and the process can be repeated to produce products continuously.
- Q:What's the material of ASTM A653 G30 galvanized sheet?
- Galvanized steel sheet is to prevent the corrosion of steel plate surface and prolong its service life, and the surface of steel plate is coated with a layer of metal zinc. This kind of zinc coated steel plate is called galvanized sheet.
- Q:Steel plate coated cement mortar, how can bonding firm?
- We've done this kind of projectIt can be used to weld some broken wire mesh or suitable waste steel bar on the steel plate, which can play the effect of scraping, and then plastering according to the general procedure. The effect is fine, there are basically no hollowing
- Q:What's the best way to open a 10mm thick steel sheet?
- Sheet steel is produced by hot rolling or cold rolling, with steel plates between 0.2-4mm in thickness. The width of the steel plate is between 500-1400mm. According to different uses, the thin steel plate is rolled with different material billets. The materials are carbon steel, fine carbon steel, alloy structural steel, carbon tool steel, stainless steel, spring steel and electrical silicon steel. They are mainly used in automobile industry, aviation industry, enamel industry, electrical industry, machinery industry and so on. In addition to the direct delivery of rolled steel sheets, there are also kinds of pickling, galvanizing and tinning.
- Q:How is the weight of the steel plate calculated?
- The weight of the steel plate is calculated in this way:Weight = length (unit m) * width (unit m) * thickness (unit mm) *7.85
- Q:What is the difference between an open plate and an original plate?
- From the point of view of two kinds of steel material without distinction, general specification of thin strip, narrow width, tolerance requirements are high, but the strip roughness was poor single open flat rolled steel plate. And it is exactly the same as the original flat material, but because the plate is after uncoiling, leveling, shear processed steel belt, the comprehensive mechanical performance is not as good as the original flat, so some important occasions the use of the original plate, should pay attention to in the procurement
- Q:How to introduce carbon steel plate?
- Any of various steels that contain less than 2.11% of the mass of carbon but contain no alloying elements. Sometimes referred to as plain carbon steel or carbon steel. Carbon steel, also called carbon steel, refers to an iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2.11% Wc. Carbon steel, in addition to carbon, usually contains a small amount of silicon, manganese, sulfur and phosphorus.
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good or the stainless steel plate?
- Although it is impossible to provide specific parameters to prove, in fact, most stainless steel plates are used in oven making. Corrosion resistant, easy to clean, safe and sanitary.
- Q:What is a water stop steel plate?
- The main application areas of water stop steel plate are tunnel, subway, dyke, culvert, water conservancy and hydropower project, construction joint, basement of high-rise building, underground parking lot, etc..
- Q:What are the problems encountered in the construction of steel sheet piles? How to deal with
- Steel sheet pile along the axis inclination is large, using special pile to correct, special-shaped pile is usually narrow width and width greater than or less than the standard width of sheet pile, pile can be shaped according to the actual inclination of welding; inclination is small can also use the winch or hoist and steel cable pile will reverse pull again hammer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range