Prepainted steel coil
2.Grade : DX51D+Z
5.Top paint:20mil,Black paint:7mil
6. Technical/Surface treatment: color coated/galvanized/galvalume
7..Useage: widely used in construction,home,appliance,decoration,wear resistant steel,etc.
1. more than 10 years experiences in steel b2usiness
2. good quality
3. competitive price
4. meet your needs via reprocessing
5. excellent service
6. short delivery time
CNBM is the specialized manufacturer of the prepainted steel coil ,
including the PPGI and PPGL . And our products have exported to Korea , Southeast Asia ,
Russia , Middle East ,South America ,South Africa ,Northern Europe and do on .
Prepainted steel coil /PPGI /PPGL
SGCC ,CGCC ,DX51D+Z ,SGLCC
914mm,1219mm,1000mm,1220mm,1250mm ( can cut to strip above 30mm width )
Zinc coating :
Galvanized Or Aluzinc
RAL No. or Sample color
Top : 5micron primer +15-20microns polyester
Back : 5-8microns primer epoxy
Coil Weight :
Payment term :
TT ,L/C AT SIGHT , USANCE L/C ,D/P
20 feet container or bulk ship
We accept the third-party inspection ,such as SGS ,
1. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
2.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day.
3.What's your MOQ?
25MT, it is for one container.
4.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
- Q:Trade in value for (scrap) steel?
- Scrap steel is usually traded per ton. Average steel prices fluctuate on a daily basis. General prices for scrap steel are around $100 - $200 per ton. For daily scrap steel prices check the source below
- Q:Is a knife with damascus steel better than one with regular steel? or what about high carbon?
- Damascus steel was a great steel in it's time. Because it was one of the few ways to make good steel from iron. But today there are much better steels available. Damascus steel was a very labor intensive process, a single knife would cost many thousands of dollars today. The Damascus steel knives are not actually Damascus steel, the pattern is etched on or engraved on. In fact the Damascus steel knives I saw reviewed on Consumer Reports are ceramic blades, not even steel at all. Bottom line, any Damascus steel knives are just a pattern on standard steel, no different from the others. It's a marketing gimmick.
- Q:What are black steel pipes made of ?
- Black Steel or ductile steel pipes are made from scrap for the most part. Galvanized pipes are made from new raw materials and are electroplated to resist rust.
- Q:Steel or Iron? (stupid 20 characters thing)?
- steel is harder than iron Iron is a chemical element. It is a strong, hard, heavy gray metal. It is found in meteorites. Iron is also found combined in many mineral compounds in the earth's crust. Iron rusts easily and can be magnetized and is strongly attracted to magnets. It is used to make many things such as gates and railings. Iron is also used to make steel, an even harder and tougher metal compound. Steel is formed by treating molten (melted) iron with intense heat and mixing it (alloying) with carbon. Steel is used to make machines, cars, tools, knives, and many other things.
- Q:Anyone else love the TNA Steel Cage? +BQ?
- yes it is better now
- Q:Steel Cage Matches: Should they end by pinfall, escape or either?
- I agree with what you are saying but I prefer Steel Cages matches that should only end in escape by climbing out of the cage. Escaping through the Steel cage door should be done away with. I wouldn't mind keeping pinfalls and submissions as part of Steel Cage matches as well as escaping via climbing out of the cage. Escaping through the Steel Cage door should be stopped and not aloud from now on. The fact that some one can just exit through a door defeats the purpose of trying to keep the competitors inside the Steel Cage and interference outside the Steel Cage. The Steel Cage door should be chained up and padlocked until the match is officially over.
- Q:Is 30CrNiMo8 a kind of high alloy STEEL?
- It is a high alloy steel. Look at all the elements in it's name for it's composition: 30% Chromium and Nickel 8% Molybdenum Sounds like a very tough stainless tool steel for cutting rock or something. Chromium and nickel arre the two elements they use to make stainless steel and molybdenum is used to make steel very hard and wear resistant
- Q:Where can I buy sword steel?
- Damascus Steel Swords For Sale
- Q:The effect of sodium chloride on mild steel?
- The mild steel contains a lot of Iron. The NaCl solution quickly attacks the iron content and forms rust. Over time, the solution may also cause what is called 'Chloride Cracking' of the steel. Pitting corrosion of stainless steel due to chlorides would certainly produce a rust-colored product. Passivation can be used to maintain a good corrosion resistant surface of stainless steel process vessel. There are many commercial products for this purpose. In the pharmaceutical industry, this process is often called derouging, that is to remove the buildup of iron oxides on the stainless steel process surfaces
- Q:Question about steel studs.?
- Steel studs are mainly for commercial applications on non bearing walls. 100 studs, must be one big assed bathroom. Do yourself a favor and install a pressure treated bottom plate, even if you use steel studs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range