Cold Rolled Sheet Coil
SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DC01/ST12/ ST14/SPCD/DC03/DC04 ect.
JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM653, ASTM95
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.02mm; Width tolerance:+/-5mm
No-skin passed or Skin passed, Tensile leveled
Chromate/Unchromate passivation, fingerprint resistant treatment, oiled/unoiled
Construction, hardware, home applicances, interior decoration
General Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
Production Flow Chart
1. Thickness: 0.4-2.0mm
2. Width: 900-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508 & 610mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Heat Treatment: Annealed + Smoothed
6. Margin Status: EC & EM
7. Surface Quality: FC & FD
8. Surface Treatment: Oiling
9. Surface Status: Bright
1. Yield Strength: ≤320MPa
2. Tensile Strength: ≤370MPa
3. Elongation (L=50mm, b=25mm) When:
(1) Nominal Thickness <0.25mm: 30%
(2) Nominal Thickness 0.25mm-<0.40: 32%
(3) Nominal Thickness 0.40-<0.60mm: 34%
(4) Nominal Thickness 0.60-<1.0mm: 36%
(5) Nominal Thickness 1.0-<1.6mm: 37%
(6) Nominal Thickness >1.6mm: 38%
- Q:Question for carbon steel ?
- None. Mn is a trace impurity in all steels, if you look carefully enough. If you want to find a steel where Mn is not intentionally added, start looking at the alloy composition specifications, there are hundreds of steels. Why are you worried about Mn? Mn is typically added to steels for a very good reason.
- Q:Who or Where can I buy a Steel Pipe Making Machine?
- Gary, Indiana. There's lots of old, unused steel forming equipment just laying around.
- Q:Why can't the coil weight be too low?
- And may make the level stacked steel coil collapse, rolling, produce production safety accidents.
- Q:what is stronger Tempered Steel Blade or Carbon Steel Blade?
- 1. all steel blades are tempered, whether they are high carbon blades or low carbon blades. 2. It depends on what kind of steel they are made from. So im going to answer this question, using the following qualifications. 440A stainless steel 440C stainless steel - high carbon. The higher the carbon level, the more brittle a blade becomes. But the higher the carbon level, will increase a steel’s wear resistance , meaning it will have a better edge retention 2. They both will work well. Pros's / Con's The 440C blades will need less sharpening, but are harder to sharpen The 4401 blades will need to be sharpened more, but are far easier to resharpen. So it basically comes down to where you will be using them and how you will be using them. If your gonna be out in the middle of the jungle and stopping for the night, then the high carbon blade would probably be better, you use it all day, resharpen it at night. If your gonna be cutting brush, tobbaco, etc on your land, then the 440A would be better, because you can take a couple of min's to resharpen it often
- Q:How can the outer diameter and weight of steel coil be converted?
- When it comes to this question, in fact, a lot of them are irrelevant. The weight of the steel rolls means that there is a unit weight called the weight of each mm in the width of the steel coil
- Q:What steel type Pokemon would be good against trainer red's lapras?
- I found electric pokemon more effective.. but try Steelix or Riachu
- Q:What is the best brand of stainless steel sink?
- Yes, it’s a good idea to look for the best brand of stainless steel sink as it is used in various purposes regularly. Top brand of stainless steel is naturally longer lasting and capable of bearing lot of pressure then normal stainless steel sink. You must see top brands as well as their prices before buying any.
- Q:Can carbon steel be solution annealed?
- No. Carbon steel has two different crystal structures, FCC and BCC , depending on the temperature. when you heat steel up and then quench it, it locks the crystal structure into the BCC form. this makes it hard. whereas precipitation hardened austentic stainlesses remain BCC regardless of the temp, so the hardness change is not a function of thermally induced strain. you can anneal carbon steel but the thermal profile is closer to the precipitation profile of PH stainlesses than it is to the Solution annealing profile.
- Q:Strength of aluminum/steel i-beams?
- Structural steel is stronger than structural aluminum. If the structural design is adequate for using an 8 structural aluminum I beam, you can certainly use an 8 structural steel I- beam and if the price is better, you can also use a 10 structural steel light weight channel. If it is on the coast, prime it well and keep it painted. Potential corrosion trouble spots and fasteners can be sprayed with automotive undercoating.
- Q:Do you think there is a way to mix liquid concrete and molten steel/metal to create solution that is stronger?
- There is an iron powder reinforced concrete flooring that improves abrasion resistance. However, you cannot get the tensile strength enhancement that is possible with rebar.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range