Order On-line Tracking
Structure of Prime Q275 140mm Square Alloy Steel Billet
Description of Prime Q275 140mm Square Alloy Steel Billet
1. Prepainted steel coil is coated with organic layer, which provides higher anti-corrosion property and a longer lifespan than that of galvanized or galvalume steel sheets.
2. The base metals for prepainted steel coil consist of cold rolled, HDGI Steel, electro-galvanized and hot-dip alu-zinc coated steel. The finish coats of prepainted steel coil can be classified into groups as follows: polyester, silicon modified polyesters, polyvinylidene fluoride, high-durability polyester, etc.
3. The production process has evolved from one-coating-and-one-baking to double-coating-and-double-baking, and even three-coating-and-three-baking.
4. The color of the prepainted steel coil has a very wide selection, like orange, cream-colored, dark sky blue, sea blue, bright red, brick red, ivory white, porcelain blue, etc.
5. The prepainted steel coils can also be classified into groups by their surface textures, namely regular prepainted sheets, embossed sheets and printed sheets.
Main Feature of Prime Q275 140mm Square Alloy Steel Billet
They were one of several reasons for the wind to be taken out of the sails of the recent oil price momentum. Kuwait’s oil minister said that his country would only commit to a production freeze if all major producers are involved, including Iran. We also had Goldman telling us that oil markets will not rebalance at $40/bbl as it throws a lifeline to cash-strapped US producers.
If it is talk of a production freeze that is behind the rally it shows how low expectations have fallen. It is in the nature of oil people to talk the market up. Any bullish crumb is given exaggerated significance and any port in a storm will do. It is all but fact that the oil market will be tighter in the second half of this year when seasonal demand shoots up and US production continues to decline. It was the same picture last year. If OPEC and key non-OPEC production is frozen that will ensure the daily surplus will fall, but in all likelihood there will still be a surplus and there is an enormous global stockbuild to burn off.
Applications of Prime Q275 140mm Square Alloy Steel Billet
A. Corrugated design makes it excellent waterproof performance
B. Materials as prepainted steel sheets, galvanized steel sheets, galvalume (Al-Zn coated sheets) are available to make corrugated sheet.
C.Those material are durable, anti-corrosion in bad weather for 20-30 years based on it's Zinc(Galvanized) coating or AZ (Galvalume) coating.
D. Different shape of the sheet make it suitable for any style of buildings.
E.Easy to install, no need special tools to fix the sheet.
F.Light weight due to high strength to weight ratio of steel. Light weight means easier handling lower shipping costs, easier installation
G. Different color is availbe base on the RAL Standard make your building more beautiful.
H. We will provide the best solutions if you don't have a exact idea of the specification you want for the steel sheet based on your weather conditions, engineering structure, construction budget and so on.
Specifications of Prime Q275 140mm Square Alloy Steel Billet
SGCC / SGCH / DX51D+AZ, etc
Thickness: +/-0.02mm , Width:+/-2mm
Raw material: Hot rolled steel coil --> Cold rolled_>hot dipped galvalume
Dried, Chromated, Unoiled
Regular spangle , small spangle, zero spangle
Cardboard inner sleeves, Waterproof paper, galvanized steel covered and steel strip packed
FAQ of Prime Q275 140mm Square Alloy Steel Billet
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. How Can I Visit There?
Our company is located in Tianjin City, China, near Beijing. You can fly to Tianjin Airport Directly. All our clients, from home or aboard, are warmly welcome to visit us!
2. How Can I Get Some Sample?
We are honored to offer you sample.
3. Why choose CNBM?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|