Prepainted GI steel coil / PPGI / PPGL color coated galvanized steel sheet in coil
600--1500mm all available
1000-6000mm or as to client require
Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality
Soft or hard quality
ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB,JIS
SGCC, DX51D,DX52D, DX53D,SGCD , Q195, Q235, SGHC, DX54D, S350GD, S450GD, S550GD, etc
Regular spangle, small spangle, big spangle, non-spangle
chromed / oiled/slightly oiled/ dry/ anti-fingerprint etc
3-8ton or as client requirement.
Yield Strength MPa
Tensile Strength MPa
1.Refrigerator shutter &side panels,
3.Computer/ DVD/DVB Panels , etc.
- Q:what are some disadvantages of stainless steel?
- it sometimes rusts
- Q:Question about whetstones and honing steels.?
- In general, whetstones will actually remove metal in order to sharpen a blade, and the angle they're used at is important too. A steel will just straighten the blade between uses, not actually remove metal. The effect is to make it sharper than it was just before, but only because it's straighter. Using a knife makes the very thin edge kind of flatten or even fold over a bit, or get wavy, etc...so the steel just straightens it back out (imagine what happens when the very thin blade gets pressed down repeatedly on a cutting board, or even cuts through foods repeatedly). (A whetstone is used only when steeling finally just isn't enough to get the blade sharp as needed.) .
- Q:Will lava melt steel?
- Standard steel melts around 1400-1500 C. Erupting lava can be as hot as 1600 C. There are various types of steel with different melting points though, and the temperature of lava varies widely, so your question can't really be answered definitively. Some lava is definitely hot enough to melt steel though, so you are right and your friend is wrong. :)
- Q:Movies- Conan: What is the riddle of steel?
- Riddle Of Steel
- Q:which is heavier: concrete or steel?
- minorchord2000 an engineer using a non-metric measuring system - it's priceless
- Q:What makes Steel stronger than Iron?
- Cast Iron' is typically brittle, while 'Maleable Iron' has a small percentage of carbon which allows it to be hammered and formed. Steel is an alloy that consists mostly of iron and has a carbon content between 0.2% and 2.1% by weight, depending on the grade. Carbon is the most common alloying material for iron. Steel is a crystalline structure of iron molecules interspersed with carbon molecules. This is properly known as cementite. The hardness and malleability of steel depends not only on the carbon content, but on how the carbon and iron molecules are arranged to one another. Internal stresses in the steel's crystalline structure will increase or decrease depending on the temperature it is subjected to and the rate at which molten steel is cooled. This 'tempering' can increase the strength of the steel at the expense of brittleness.
- Q:what type of steel is used to make rail tracks?
- in case you have been to soften rail steel down and pour it into ingots, I doubt anybody could examine to locate this is source besides the fact that a experienced metalurgist could comprehend. whilst the steel grew to become into melted you will desire to toss a handful of previous horseshoes in and alter the composition and no you could comprehend. stable luck such as your challenge, i could decide to comprehend the way it seems.
- Q:What are the uses of these kinds of steel?
- Low okorder.com/ You say you cannot find there uses anywhere. These all came up using the simplest of web searches. You really need to have a word with your IT teacher as clearly you are not doing basic searches properly.
- Q:How to sharpen a steel strip?
- Bench grinder, Dremel Hand Grinder
- Q:Calling all pedal steel guitar players?
- 12 string guitars have harmonies. Theres the original six sounds, but the extra harmonies. 12 string guitars are slightly harder to play and not good for beginers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range