||Standard Export Packing
Hot Rolled Steel Coils/Sheets
Q195,Q235,A36,SS400,S235JR,Q345,ST37-2, CCSB etc
JIS G3002 GB/T251B
1.2mm to 200mm
Tolerance of thickness:
Tolerance of width:
:+/-5.00mm (aiming to +/-2.00mm)
914mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1219mm, 1250mm,1500mm
According to requirement
10-25 Metric Tons
Black, Chromate, fingerprint resistant treatment, slight oiled or non-oiled, dry
Port of Loading:
Standard export packing or according to the clients required
Within 30 days after received 30% deposit or workable L/C
1. Q: Can I get sample and how long will it take?
A:Yes. We can supply sample. And you need to pay for courier.
2. Q: What's the MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 25mt.
3. Q: What's the delivery time?
A: It will take about 30 days after TT or L/C.
4. Q: What is the payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C at sight
5. Q: How does your factory carry out quality control?
A: We attach great importance to quality control.Every part of our products has its own QC.
6. Q: What certificate do you have?
A: We have SGS, ISO9001 etc. Also we can apply any certificate if you need if the qty is OK.
- Q:What's the difference between Stainless and Clear steel?
- In okorder.com/... The appliances that are not made of stainless steel are made of a mild steel which is then finished with a durable enameled finish, in colors even. Stainless steel appliances look very nice in the showroom, but it is no fun trying to keep them fingerprint and handprint free. If you have ever owned a toaster that was made from stainless steel then you know how much fun it would be to have to keep a whole refrigerator fingerprint free, The oils transferred from the skin leave very distinct smears on stainless surfaces.
- Q:Metro Roof Products? steel roof?
- Steel roofing Pro...life of product is much longer then Asphalt shingles....Looks great...multi colors.......Just love the stuff... Cons....More costly then singles at first but since it last longer it is really a better buy.......
- Q:Safety of steel-capped boots?
- Hey Bunny:) Glad you asked! I know of no one ,at all,that thinks steel toes are better than good reflexes and the ability to move faster! Wellies give flex,Sport shoes give speed, Jods(Paddocks) are the work boot of choice..and if there is one thing we know about horses, nothing happens in slo-mo! There is a fiberglass toe protector a person could use.. I guess..not this person though. Added to the factor that they have that bumpy sole not suited for riding, and a bad heel, and are just plain too heavy. And ankles! nothing special there. My flatmate(roomie) is an Equine reproduction Vet and a Polo Player, and no-one there has anything but jods and wellies. No clunky boots please:) Come to think of it, its been years since Ive mashed a foolish toe..and that takes into account trailering vetting and young-stock work....Yes I vote for movement over safety ** there are no horse-goods for sale with toe caps ** Three cheers for mobility bunny! (and wellies disinfect real nice too)
- Q:1 inch thick steel target good for mosin?
- Yes, most definitely. Just make sure it's full and don't have air inside lol. You can tell it's full by it being heavy. I've seen bullet tests on TV and I'm like 100% positive it's gonna withstand. But no, you can't use it as bullet-proof vest, because it's HEAVY!! You can see on Youtube. 1 inch legitimate steel would stop even a 50 cal
- Q:Does steel have a valence?
- Steel is a mixture, so it doesn't have any valence number. On the other hand, all of the components of the steel mixture are in their elemental forms, so all the various valences are zero.
- Q:What does "steel roll number" mean?
- For the future production, improve production efficiency, reduce operating costs.
- Q:What is the function/s of stainless steel?
- IT doesn't rust.
- Q:working load of steel anchor ?
- oo that's a tough one. dont remember... just finished that class...sorry
- Q:Do stainless steel mood rings rust?
- Stainless okorder.com/
- Q:Is boron steel harder?
- Boron Steel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range