||Standard Export Packing
Our main procucts are steel billet, steel plates, steel coils and wire rod. Moreover,our hot rolled coil and ship building plate are certificated respectively by CARES, CE from Eurpoean Union and CCS authentication from nine nations. Our products are widely used in various areas,such as millitary, aerospace, transportation, equipment manufacturing, shippin, petroleum pipe line, buildings etc.
|Production Name||Hot Rolled Steel Coils|
|Loading Port||Any Port in China|
|Coil Weight||28 mt max|
|Test||With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test|
|Package||Standard Export Packing,Or at Customer’s Requirement|
|Sample||Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.|
|Payment||100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance|
|Delivery time||Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time|
20-35days after receiving the payment of 30% deposit.
-Irrevocable L/C at sight.
-30% T/T in advance and 70% balance against copy of B/L.
-Standard Export Packing
-According to customer's request.
Tianjin port, Shanghai port, Ningbo port or customer's request
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time possible.
We will reply as soon as possible.
Any questions of the production, please let me know directly by email or phone.
We can deal with these issues on time, promise give you happy answers.
We focused on the after sale. Welcome send any comments to us.
1. Q: Where is your company located? How can I visit there?
A: Our company is located in Beijing, China. Welcome to visit us.
2. Q: Can I get sample and how long will it take?
A:Yes. We can supply sample. And you need to pay for courier.
3. Q: What's the MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 25mt.
4. Q: What's the delivery time?
A: It will take about 30 days after TT or L/C.
5. Q: What is the payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C at sight
6. Q: How does your factory carry out quality control?
A: We attach great importance to quality control.Every part of our products has its own QC.
7. Q: What certificate do you have?
A: We have SGS, ISO9001 etc. Also we can apply any certificate if you need if the qty is OK.
- Q:Why aren't bullets made of steel?
- As others have mentioned, steel lacks the ductility to conform to rifling and seal the bore. Cannon projectiles, which usually are made of steel, overcome this problem by using one or more driving bands of softer metal, usually brass or bronze, but sometimes even plastic, on the circumference of the projectile, usually close to the base. The body of the projectile rides on the lands, while the driving band fills the grooves, seals the bore and imparts the stabilizing spin to the projectile.
- Q:What are the characteristic of CORTON STEEL?
- *It is Corten steel.Grade A B. *Weathering steel, best-known under the trademark COR-TEN steel, is a group of steel alloys which were developed to obviate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance if exposed to the weather for several years. United States Steel Corporation (USS) holds the registered trademark on the name COR-TEN. Although USS sold its discrete plate business to International Steel Group (now Arcelor-Mittal) in 2003, it still sells COR-TEN branded material in strip-mill plate and sheet forms. In some areas it may be known without the hyphen as Corten steel. The original COR-TEN received the standard designation A242 (COR-TEN A) from the ASTM International standards group. Newer ASTM grades are A588 (COR-TEN B) and A606 for thin sheet. All alloys are in common production and use. It is a weather-resistant steel which is used in containers and hot flue gas line. The American Corten A Steel has a composition of C, 0.12; Si, 0.5; Cu, 0.5; Cr, 0.8; P, 0.1 and Mn, 0.5%. Although the tensile strength is less than 494 MPa the yield is in the region of 371 MPa. The combination of copper and phosphorus also increases the resistance to atmospheric corrosion which is important when thinner plates are used. The original steel A suffers a decrease in yield strength and notch ductility in thickness over 25 mm, to overcome which Corten B was developed-C 0.14; P 0.04; Mn 1.1; Cr 0.5; Cu 0.4; V 0.1; Bol Al 0.02. *COR-TEN A applies to plates up to 12.5mm in thickness, COR-TEN B applies to plates up to 50mm in thickness. *It has been used in bridge and other large structural applications such as the New River Gorge Bridge, the newer span of the Newburgh-Beacon Bridge, and the creation of the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art (ACCA). It is very widely used in marine transportation, in the construction of shipping containers.
- Q:Accessories For Steel Building ?
- Hi okorder.com/
- Q:What is the difference between steel and fiberglass entry doors?
- Just go with steel well I can brake down a fiberglass door
- Q:Which wheels are better? Steel? or Aluminum? and Why?
- If you got money to waste get the aluminum. Practicality is the steel wheels.
- Q:Steel tonnage?
- - Find the cross sectional area of the steel bars if given, if not find the volume of concrete and approximately multiply the concrete volume by 400kg the weight of steel per concrete volume. - If you find the steel cross sectional area , multiply by the
- Q:Can I shoot steel shot out of my Remington 870 express?
- I shoot steel out of my 870 express all the time.
- Q:Do any of you teens out there know what a Steel Guitar is?
- Well, my digital piano has a Steel Guitar setting that makes it kind of sound like one, but other than that I know nothing about them.
- Q:Steel Fabrication?
- make searches on internet; it's the best way to learn.
- Q:Chemical difference between steel & stainless steel?
- There are many things in life that I wonder about. Being in the steel industry and selling stainless steel I have at one point in my life asked myself, why do they call it stainless steel? What makes it stainless? It doesn't take much to find out but here is a very brief synopsis of what makes stainless steel stainless so that you can check one more thing off the list in your quest for knowledge. Stainless Steel might or might not have been invented by a man named Harry Brearley in 1912. Steel has been around for hundreds of years but it hasn't always been stainless. Only after the exact combination of elements had been achieved did we start calling a certain type of steel stainless. His magic potion contained the keys to what is now called stainless steel. That being said, the true inventor of stainless is still an ambiguous cloud at best. However, this isn't a discussion on WHO invented stainless but what stainless is and how it's actually stainless. Here is a great article posted by British Stainless Steel Association in regards to the history of stainless as a whole, see here. So what is in this magic potion that makes a steel not stain or rust? As most of us know if you leave regular steel or metal out in the elements it will rust, oxidize, or stain. Why does stainless not stain? When Harry Brearley Brearley created a steel with 12.8% chromium and 0.24% carbon, that was believed to be the first ever stainless steel. Chromium is the element in stainless that improves the corrosion resistance by forming a chromium oxide film on the steel. This very thin layer, is what allows the steel to be impermeable to rust or staining and when placed under the right conditions, it can also be self-repairing to a certain extent. There you have it. The answer is Chromium. Chromium is the element when mixed w/other elements in the proper amounts to form the thin layer that protects the steel from rusting, staining or corroding. Hope that helps you in your pursuit of knowledge.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range