Product name: Hot rolled steel coil
Application: construction, household appliance, automobile, light industry, etc
Hot rolled steel coil
600mm to 1500mm
1.8mm to 20mm
508mm or 610mm
3-10 tons as clients's requirements
FOB, CFR ,CIF, CNF
Standard export packing or according to clients required
Within 30 work days after deposit received.
T/T Or L/C at sight
1. Q: Where is your company located? How can I visit there?
A: Our company is located in Beijing, China. Welcome to visit us.
2. Q: Can I get sample and how long will it take?
A:Yes. We can supply sample. And you need to pay for courier.
3. Q: What's the MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 25mt.
4. Q: What's the delivery time?
A: It will take about 30 days after TT or L/C.
5. Q: What is the payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C at sight
- Q:Can I load my own steel core ammo?
- You don't know the law regarding selling steel core ammo quite as good as you think you do.
- Q:Steel Making Process?
- From what I understand of it, US steel is better as the steel is more recycled than Canadian, so a lot of that oxygen / CO2 has already taken place compared to working from ore. The second reason US steel is environmentally ahead of Canadian is that US tends to use Electric Arc, while Canadian uses Basic Oxygen, Basic Oxygen uses more energy than electric arc, and I think it also uses more oxygen, but I would suspect that oxygen that it uses is 'waste oxygen' and not converted into Co2 because the Co2 process is limited by the carbon, and steel only has so much carbon.
- Q:Steel braided fuel, air, and coolant lines?
- Steel braided lines are mostly used in racing or off road applications or anywhere with rough service.
- Q:On how to reinforce steel coils in a container
- They can be strapped to the floor with wire ropes and locks
- Q:whats the best steel to make a huge knife?
- I made mine from a power hack saw blade. Granted it isn;t a quarter inch thick but it sure works well. Used the tooth part for the blade edge, just ground off the teeth. I can use a hammer or a stone on he back side of the blade to chop through the bone when cleaning deer.
- Q:Steel Buildings?
- it is possible...but with the current ever rising cost of steel...it is more expensive than reinforced concrete..... ...one more disadvantage is tat u have to use large I sections for the columns as steel do not take compression as good as concrete... ..tat is why u see..almost all totally steel structures are bridges where tensile strength rules more than compression.
- Q:DUCTILE-TO-BRITTLE TRANSITION TEMPERATURE IN STEEL LOW CARBON?
- The temperature varies with the type of low carbon steel and how it is heat treated. Common structural steel actually have a transition temperature as defined by Charpy impact tests to be in the 50 degree range. Most low carbon steel pipe such as ASTM A53, A106 and pressure vessel plate such as A212, a515 also have 50 degree range Charpy test results. If you look at materials with fine grain such A516 plate, A300 pipe and similar materials then the transition temperature drops to around -50 degrees. The thing to remember is in addition to the transition temperature you also have to have the material at a high stress level, a stress riser such as a notch and then the sudden application of additional stress to get an actual brittle fracture failure. That is why bridges make from common structural steel don't fail at temperatures as low as -40 degrees.
- Q:making holes is iron and steel?
- That's what drill bits are made for. Those for steel and iron will usually be made of high speed steel. What is important, is the sharpening, and of course, the overall condition of the drill bit. If you need to drill a larger hole, it is helpful to drill a small hole first (pilot drilling), then open it out to size. Never use drill bits you intend to drill iron or steel with to drill such as timber! It will ruin them for steel working.
- Q:Types of knife steel?
- 154cm is a very good knife steel, the problem is in the heat treating. Stainless should be cryo treated to get all it can offer. That being said, if you really want to drop some coin, look at getting one made from CPM 440V. Stainless isn't as strong as carbon but on a smaller knife works well. You might also look for D-2 Tool steel. There are factory knives that are made of that.
- Q:white gold engagement ring with stainless steel wedding band?
- Stainless steel is not going to look like white gold. I have some stainless steel pieces from Tiffany (not rings, just earrings and necklaces) and I think they look like.. well, stainless steel. They need to be polished often, and they scratch easily. Thats one thing when youre talking about earrings that just dangle from your ears, but honestly for a ring you are wearing on your hand... I would not go the stainless steel route. I would invest in a better metal that is going to stand the test of time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range