Product name: Hot rolled steel coil
Application: construction, household appliance, automobile, light industry, etc
Hot rolled steel coil
600mm to 1500mm
1.8mm to 20mm
508mm or 610mm
3-10 tons as clients's requirements
FOB, CFR ,CIF, CNF
Standard export packing or according to clients required
Within 30 work days after deposit received.
T/T Or L/C at sight
1. Q: Where is your company located? How can I visit there?
A: Our company is located in Beijing, China. Welcome to visit us.
2. Q: Can I get sample and how long will it take?
A:Yes. We can supply sample. And you need to pay for courier.
3. Q: What's the MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 25mt.
4. Q: What's the delivery time?
A: It will take about 30 days after TT or L/C.
5. Q: What is the payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C at sight
- Q:Structural steel architecture?
- if u need to analyse a steel framed structure for joint details the best example would be of a mechanic workshop...the truss of such a workshop is always supported on a portal frame and in most of the case thats a steel structure...do keenly observe the joints at the footing plates that is connected to the girder section...nd also observe the joints in truss of such a frame....myslf m a civil engg. student.
- Q:Better Movie: Man of Steel or Captain America; The First Avenger?
- Captain America
- Q:examples of some common alloy steels, what are their compositions and properties?
- Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron, with a carbon content between 0.2% and 2.1% by weight, depending on the grade. Carbon is the most common alloying material for iron, but various other alloying elements are used, such as manganese, chromium, vanadium, and tungsten. Carbon and other elements act as a hardening agent, preventing dislocations in the iron atom crystal lattice from sliding past one another. Varying the amount of alloying elements and form of their presence in the steel (solute elements, precipitated phase) controls qualities such as the hardness, ductility, and tensile strength of the resulting steel. Steel with increased carbon content can be made harder and stronger than iron, but is also less ductile. H.
- Q:TRAGUS PIERCINg?!Stainless Steel?!?
- Ttitanium is better.
- Q:Steel Building Erectors.....!!?
- Because if the beaming is screwed up, everything in the building is at risk. Also, if the erector runs late, everything else is delayed. An incompetent erector can actually cause damage to the beams [especially if inadequate bracing leads to collapse] and getting new ones can severely delay the project.
- Q:Is 100% carbon steel baking sheet safe?
- Steel Baking Sheet
- Q:Where can I buy sword steel?
- You okorder.com
- Q:Methoding - Steel Castings?
- It is very difficult to define Methoding of Steel castings by one sentence. Actually it encompasses the total casting process. Normally it would mean a) Pattern design i.e. what type of pattern it would be- wooden, metallic, split or full, loose or fitted on a match plate or any other, how will be the parting line. b) Design of the gating system. c) Design of risering i.e. numbers, size and location of risers. d) Design of molding process i.e. sand system to be used, mold box size. But to do justice to the above mentioned activities, you need to consider other parameters of the casting process such as chemical composition, solidification characteristics, pouring temperature, pouring time, knock out time etc. As I said Methoding of Steel castings means designing of the total casting process from inception to final product.
- Q:Superman man of steel?
- Adamanium might be able to penatrate Superman's skin, but you would need a lot more force than Wolverine's arm could manage, perhaps an ultimate fastball special, fans know what I mean. It has never been determined what can penetrate Superman. Guess it depends on who's writing it.
- Q:truth of steel Sword making?
- I am unsure of what the Truth of Steel is, but here is the Riddle of Steel (from Conan) Thulsa Doom: Yes! You know what it is, don't you boy? Shall I tell you? It's the least I can do. Steel isn't strong, boy, flesh is stronger! Look around you. There, on the rocks; a beautiful girl. Come to me, my child... Thulsa Doom: [coaxes the girl to jump to her death] Thulsa Doom: That is strength, boy! That is power! What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. Contemplate this on the tree of woe. Crucify him!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range