Prime Hot Dipped Cable Bridge C Channel Steel Details
AISI,ASTM,BS,DIN,GB,JIS,ASTM /GB/ BS
|Place of Origin:|
Hebei China (Mainland)
Steel Structure, Building,1).Steel Structure. 2).Engeneering
|Perforated Or Not:|
any length as per ur request. Common not more than 12m
1). Puch hole or not 2). Painting or not 3). Galvanized,bright
C channel steel/ C section steel
hot rolled strip, cold rolled strip, galvanized steel strip
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||bundles by steel strip,in container or as ur request|
|Delivery Detail:||20days after received deposit or affirm contract|
Prime Hot Dipped Cable Bridge C Channel Steel Specifications
Prime Hot Dipped Cable Bridge C Channel Steel Pictures
- Q:Standard for channel 20
- According to the GB / T 707 - 1998 hot-rolled steel GB, No. 20 channel is divided into: 20A; 20b two.20A: height: 200 mm width: 73 mm thickness: 7 mm weight: 22.637 kg / m theory.20b: height: 200 mm width: 75 mm thickness: 9 mm weight: 25.777 kg / m theory.(Note: the theoretical weight calculation of steel hot-rolled steel according to the density of 7.85 g / cm3)
- Q:British standard I-beam 203*203*46 size
- H type I-beam is also called wide flange I-beam, HW, HM, HN originated from European standards, HEB is the German standard of I-beam, of which HW, HN I-beam has been widely used in our country and production. HEA HEB HEM will be seen on many German designs and is hard to buy on the domestic market. In the domestic steel structure engineering, if the quantity is few, then may use the specification steel plate to carry on the welding splicing. In the case of large quantities, it is usually considered to use mechanical properties comparable to those of HW and HN steel.
- Q:What is the maximum load-bearing capacity of channel 12M span 100?
- Maximum load-bearing capacity of channel steel with span 12M 100 can be obtained by calculation.Suppose the channel material is Q235, model 10, vertical and 12M, center force, and the maximum load is P. First check the manual to get yield stress 235MPa, then check the channel manual to get the bending coefficient of 80.5, multiply the two, and get the bending moment of 18917.5Nm.
- Q:What type of channel steel and I-beam should be used to build an attic floor?
- 4.5 meters wide, certainly not wooden side. If you use wood, you will regret it in the future. 4.5 meters wide with wooden square, unless there is an upright post in the middle, otherwise it will surely fall. This is not a ceiling. If you use wood, you can only use more than 20 cm of raw wood through. I used to do an attic, the width of the room is 3.6 meters, all of the diameter of about 20 of the original wood, and later used basically do not shake, you can have this room nearly 1 meters wide oh.
- Q:What is the use of angle steel or channel steel?
- Angle steel, channel steel is used for shelf purposes
- Q:28# how to butt joint channel?
- This is called the welding   button, the back button is welded.  relatively buckle welding should be simple, if there is no external size limit, you can make two channels are reserved in the middle of a certain gap, with one side welding double side molding method, usually without the middle plate. But 28[, at the end of his the flange is not very thick <9mm, so this welding method is relatively simple, if there is a peripheral size limit, which is in the middle gap is 0, then the 9mm plate thickness on the slightly better welders is simply a penetration problem. back button welded together relative to the trouble, but it is not used much, unless there is a special purpose, otherwise it is generally not considered.
- Q:What is the difference between channel steel and C steel?
- Section C is produced by cold rolling of strip steel, which is generally supplied by steel structure and thinner in thickness. In addition, their cross-section is not the same, the channel is straight side, C steel is curling.
- Q:What are the methods and the price of building the floor?
- Your house must have enough floor height. In general, the lower floor of the new attic in the duplex room is flat with the lower edge of the original floor. A single mezzanine floor with a lower margin of not less than 2.6 meters. In the attic floor and the roof height of not less than 2.4 meters, a minimum of not less than 2.2 meters. This is based on the premise that people are living. If your attic is not available, then you can make your own discretion.
- Q:What does channel 150*8 mean?
- As for the 150*8, it is likely to be a custom tagging method within the factory, which can be viewed from the sourceIf you guess by the results, it should be refers to the waist thickness of 8mm, leg width of 150mm of a certain type of channel.
- Q:UAP300 what channel? What specifications?. You great God to explain ah. I am indebted forever urgently.. Thank you ~!
- The UAP channel is the European standard, the same height as the channel width standard half generally weighs about half of GB for no purpose, some necessary standard can save half the cost, which belongs to the light channel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range