Prime Hot Dipped Cable Bridge C Channel Steel Details
AISI,ASTM,BS,DIN,GB,JIS,ASTM /GB/ BS
|Place of Origin:|
Hebei China (Mainland)
Steel Structure, Building,1).Steel Structure. 2).Engeneering
|Perforated Or Not:|
any length as per ur request. Common not more than 12m
1). Puch hole or not 2). Painting or not 3). Galvanized,bright
C channel steel/ C section steel
hot rolled strip, cold rolled strip, galvanized steel strip
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||bundles by steel strip,in container or as ur request|
|Delivery Detail:||20days after received deposit or affirm contract|
Prime Hot Dipped Cable Bridge C Channel Steel Specifications
Prime Hot Dipped Cable Bridge C Channel Steel Pictures
- Q:What material is channel steel?
- According to the channel shape and can be divided into 4 kinds: cold bending equilateral channels, cold-formed non equilateral channel steel, cold rolled edge channels, the cold bending edge channelsAccording to the theory of steel structure, it should be stressed by the channel plate, that is to say, the channel should stand rather than lie prone.
- Q:What's the size of channel 16, please? Thank you!
- 16A - H height 160mm, B leg width 63mm, D waist thickness 6.5mm - sectional area 21.962/ square cm, weight 17.240kg/m16b - H height 160mm, B leg width 65mm, D waist thickness 8.5mm - sectional area 25.162/ square cm, weight 19.752kg/m
- Q:Duplex 3, the main beam 3.6 meters, span 4.5 meters wide, steel structure, with 8 channel steel can be, how much space? Or how to make it reasonable? Daily life bears little weight.
- Channel steel deformation, it is recommended to cast in place concrete
- Q:Where can I find the tensile strength of channel steel?
- Tensile strength and yield strength are independent of size and size, but only material.Sigma S shall be the yield strength and the ultimate tensile strength shall be sigma BThe yield strength of Q215 material is 215MPa, and tensile strength is about 335-410MPaThe yield strength of Q235 material is 235MPa, and tensile strength is about 375-460MPa
- Q:How are the types of I-beam and channel ABC distinguished? Tell me about it, please.
- According to the steel height, waist width, waist thickness to distinguish, C type thickness, thickness is thickest, weight is heaviest
- Q:What is the square bevel washer used for channel steel?
- There is a problem with 3D software
- Q:6.3# how long is the channel length?
- Standard Specification for dimensions, weights and specifications for hot rolled ordinary channel steels:6.3# channel steel *6/7/8/9 meters hot rolled channel 63*40*4.8 length length, the specific data can refer to the following table painted red line.
- Q:What is the concept of nonstandard channel steel compared with the national standard channel steel? Is there any difference in size between the national standard channel steel and the material?
- Channel steel is divided into ordinary channel steel and light channel steel. Standard Specification for hot-rolled plain channel steel is 5-40#. Specifications for hot rolled flexible channel steel supplied by supply and demand agreement are 6.5-40#. Channel steel is mainly used in building structures, vehicle manufacturing and other industrial structures, and channel steel is often used in conjunction with i-beam.
- Q:Which bearing capacity is stronger
- Under the same thickness, the bearing capacity of I-beam will be better than that of channel steel, and the price of channel steel will be lower than that of i-beam.
- Q:What does "channel weight" mean?
- The channel is simply an ideal state of the weight is from the drawing to calculate the weight of steel, but after hot rolling, the size of the actual size and always on the drawings of the deviation, and generally less than the actual weight of theoretical weight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range