||Galvanized Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Galvanized steel wire
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Loop Tie Wire
Packaging & Delivery
|inside plastic film, outside woven bag or hessian cloth|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days afer receiving the deposit|
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Sizes:
Electro galvanized iron wire ranging from BWG8# to BWG16# is the mostly used for customers. We also offer thinner galvanized wire down to BWG3#or up to BWG22# upon customers specific order. Single coil package for electro galvanized iron wire can be as small as 1 kg and up to maximum 1000 kg per coil.
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Features:
Electro galvanized iron wire has the characteristics of thick zinc coating, good corrosion resistance, firm zinc coating, etc.
Forms of Supply:
Electro galvanized iron wire can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire or further processed into straightened cut wire.
Electro galvanized iron wire applications:
Electro galvanized iron wire is mainly used in construction, express way fencing, binding of flowers and wire mesh weaving.
Electro galvanized iron wire, electro galvanized steel wire, electro galvanized wire.
Zinc coat: 10-30g/m2
Tensile strength: 350-550Mpa
Packing : 1kg-1000kg/coil plastic inside and hassian outside/ weave outside.
- HS Code : 7217200000 Wire of Iron or Non-alloy Steel
- Payment : L/C or T/T
- Delivery Port: Tianjin port
-Delivery Time: 15days after the date of receiving deposit
- Origin : China
- Minimum Order : 25 Ton
Wire Size List
Low Carbon Steel wire Gauge Size list(YB/T5294-2009)
SWG British Imperial Standard Wire Gage
BWG Birmingham wire Gage
AWG American wire Gage
Packaging & Shipping
Packing:Inside with plastic film, outside weaving bag.
Inside with plastic film, outside hessian cloth
- Q:stereo wiring diagram for 1987 dodge dakota?
- Here is the original factory stereo wiring harness info. Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Red Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Red/White Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: N/A Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Orange Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: 5 1/4″ Speakers Car Audio Front Speakers Location: Doors Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Blue/White Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Purple Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Green Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: 5″ x 7″ Speakers Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: Side Panels Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Black/Yellow Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Blue/White Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Blue/Orange
- Q:Hello! I want to know if wires containing ferrite consumes more electricity than wires that don't have. thnx!?
- Simple as I can make it: The size of the wire, and the material it is made of will govern it's resistance for a given length. A large wire will have less resistance than a smaller one of the same material. Ferrite will have more resistance than copper or aluminum. In power transmission lower resistance means lower losses. In a resistance heater, lower resistance means greater consumption. (More power will flow, More heat will be produced).
- Q:wiring ceiling fan / light fixture - old house?
- Most fans have a wiring schematic and this will tell you how to wire it. Normally black is the power, green is a ground, which you don't have, and as for the red wires I'm not sure. Is this a new fan or one that has been used before. In the USA we have a white wire which is a neutral. I'm puzzled about the two red wires, these may have been added at a later date. If your in a country that has 240 volts then this may be an explanation. Regards, Dale
- Q:Do i need a wire harness or a wire connector?
- those wires you see are factory wiring for the factory radio. if your putting a aftermarket radio in it go to radio shack and ask for plug-ins for your car.with those plug-in all you do is hook the wiring from your aftermarket radio to them then plug them into the factory harness.
- Q:Two wires from switch and two wires from the wall. Want to mount wall light. How?
- The wire coming down from the wall is probably the power line. The wire going to the switch is meant to switch the hot lead lead only. Check the wires on the switch. There is probably a black and white on the switch. You will want to hook the white wire coming from above to the white wire on the light. Hook the black wire coming from above to the black wire going to the switch. Hook the white wire coming from the switch to the black wire on the light. While you are at it take black electrical tape and tape both ends of the white wire that runs to the switch. This will indicate that it is a hot lead.
- Q:what0 gauge power wire?
- Just get some 0 gauge at home depot. You are wasting your money with anything else.
- Q:Backup Camera Wiring?
- You can remove your tail light and tap into the reverse wire there. It is easy to find just look at your reverse light bulb and use a multimeter to test for positive and negative (that would be the right way to do it at least). If your wanting to have the camera able to be on all the time and viewed from the headunit then you would need to wire the camera to switched accessory so it has power when the car is on and hook up your head units wiring (which you will need to do anyway to make the h/u switch to b/u cam when you go into reverse) to the reverse wire.
- Q:Question about Car Audio Wire Harness?
- The blue wire is a power antenna wire. If your car does not have a power antenna you do not need to connect this wire. If you do have one, the blue/ white wire from the stereo will work if it does not have a solid blue wire. The orange wires should be connected together. That wire dims the display on your stereo at night when you turn on the headlights.
- Q:73 chevy nova wiring?
- Look okorder.com they have exactly what you need a new wiring harness. The one you have now is no good. That is whay its better to get something that works or put it back where it was save your money and get it done right. I have seen old fords chevy and dodges melt down all that happens is the wiring harness melts together because one wire got hooked up wrong and got so hot from the battery shorting it out that it melted all the rest of the wires from the battery to the fuse block. That is not what you want. I can also tell you there is a way to test the wiring before you jiggle it around the front to the back. But if you do not have a multi meter you cannot test or do it correctly. guessing is not a good plan. Find some one who know wiring and learn from them or leave it alone until you learn. opening the hood to find your car is on FIRE REALLY SUCKS.
- Q:Ceiling Fan wiring question - 2 white wires and 2 black wires in ceiling?
- In most cases in would be all blacks and all white and grounds together...........but some electricions will take heat back to the switch on the white leg............if they switched wires you can tell by opening the switch box and look at the colors..........try a light bulb first..........to see what switches it. Nothing to it..........just look........you'll get it.......also you will find if it's been changed......normally a white wire will have a black piece of tape around it...........that's telling you that white leg is now black and going to be hot . nite
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range