||Galvanized Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Galvanized steel wire
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Loop Tie Wire
Packaging & Delivery
|inside plastic film, outside woven bag or hessian cloth|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days afer receiving the deposit|
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Sizes:
Electro galvanized iron wire ranging from BWG8# to BWG16# is the mostly used for customers. We also offer thinner galvanized wire down to BWG3#or up to BWG22# upon customers specific order. Single coil package for electro galvanized iron wire can be as small as 1 kg and up to maximum 1000 kg per coil.
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire Features:
Electro galvanized iron wire has the characteristics of thick zinc coating, good corrosion resistance, firm zinc coating, etc.
Forms of Supply:
Electro galvanized iron wire can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire or further processed into straightened cut wire.
Electro galvanized iron wire applications:
Electro galvanized iron wire is mainly used in construction, express way fencing, binding of flowers and wire mesh weaving.
Electro galvanized iron wire, electro galvanized steel wire, electro galvanized wire.
Zinc coat: 10-30g/m2
Tensile strength: 350-550Mpa
Packing : 1kg-1000kg/coil plastic inside and hassian outside/ weave outside.
- HS Code : 7217200000 Wire of Iron or Non-alloy Steel
- Payment : L/C or T/T
- Delivery Port: Tianjin port
-Delivery Time: 15days after the date of receiving deposit
- Origin : China
- Minimum Order : 25 Ton
Wire Size List
Low Carbon Steel wire Gauge Size list(YB/T5294-2009)
SWG British Imperial Standard Wire Gage
BWG Birmingham wire Gage
AWG American wire Gage
Packaging & Shipping
Packing:Inside with plastic film, outside weaving bag.
Inside with plastic film, outside hessian cloth
- Q:Need help in wiring a solenoid for a '74 evinrude 70hp.?
- Red starter wire goes on one of the big lugs, the other big lug gets the wire form the battery and the smaller red wire, the white wire should go on the small lug closest to the battery wire and the black should got to the other small lug. Once you you mount the solenoid on the engine you will be able to tell which side the starter wire and the battery wire are to be placed on the solenoid. The wire from the starter should be only long enough to reach the top lug or the bottom lug just because the way it has to be routed.
- Q:battery starter and ground wire?
- Replace the cables, and chalk it up as a learning experience. Now you know why shops charge so much. They learn before doing.
- Q:What is the wiring diagram for a 1993 Toyota paseo radio?
- 1993 Toyota Paseo
- Q:Lime wire ?????????????
- Hey! okorder.com/ ☆Good Luck and Happy downloading..be safe! - Eric ** by suggesting blubster I in no way recommend using it for illegal use.
- Q:wiring harness engine swap?
- Yes.. As long as its an OBD0 to OBD0, OBD1 to OBD1, OBD2 to OBD2 and if it Vtec or non Vtec. If you try to swap an OBD1 to OBD2 don't work, and vise versa, If both are OBD2 and are both Vtec. yea it will work, you'll just have a couple of wire left if you use the harness from a 1.8 Vtec.
- Q:Two wires from switch and two wires from the wall. Want to mount wall light. How?
- The wire coming down from the wall is probably the power line. The wire going to the switch is meant to switch the hot lead lead only. Check the wires on the switch. There is probably a black and white on the switch. You will want to hook the white wire coming from above to the white wire on the light. Hook the black wire coming from above to the black wire going to the switch. Hook the white wire coming from the switch to the black wire on the light. While you are at it take black electrical tape and tape both ends of the white wire that runs to the switch. This will indicate that it is a hot lead.
- Q:how do i wire a new light to old wiring, i have 2 red & 2 black wires & no earth wire from ceiling.?
- Its quite simple really you dont. If the fitting in question has a requirement for an earth connection ie its made of metal then it requires an earth to be fitted. If there are no earths at your light fittings then you have have very old wiring and should be considering having a rewire as you are way out of date. As to the wiring you have at the ceiling now one of the reds is the live feed and assuming its twin cable and not single the black wire of the same cable is the neutral and the other 2 wires go to and come back from the switch, trick now is which is which.
- Q:Light fixture wiring problem?
- Get a volt meter and check the voltage in each wire with the switch on and the switch off, will tell you which wire is getting power from the switch. This wire will then attach to your black. I would try black to red, white to brown and green to green.
- Q:importance of live wires and neutral wires !!?
- These two wires provide the voltage difference (called potential difference) that is responsible for driving the current through an appliance. Live and neutral are terms most commonly use with mains electrical supply .. they are equivalent to + (live) and - used with batteries and other DC sources. The live wire is at the higher voltage (most dangerous) and the neutral is usually close to ground voltage (0 V). Both wires together form the complete circuit required for the current .. from the supply (through the live wire) to the appliance and back to the supply (through the neutral wire). In a mains circuit a switch is always connected into the live wire so that the high voltage is disconnected from the appliance. A switch connected in the neutral wire prevents the appliance from working (so it appears to be off) because there is a break in the circuit .. but the high voltage is still connected to the appliance which may be dangerous. For the greatest safety a switch should disconnect both live and neutral wires at the same time.
- Q:What is a jumper wire?
- Speaker wire is speaker wire. There's no difference between positive and negative wire except the markings on the jacket. If you're talking about the bridge wire when wiring a dual voice coil subwoofer in series, just use any piece of wire that's the same gauge as the wires between the other subwoofer terminals and the box terminals.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range