||according to weight
||Standard Export Packing
Hot rolled steel coil
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
ss 304 304L hot rolled cold rolled stainless steel coil
0.3-120mm or as demand
1000-2000mm or as demand
1000-6000mm or as demand
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
3-5 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2. Chemical Composition about stainless steel sheet
| Grade|| C|| Mn(Max)|| P(Max)|| S(Max)|| Si(Max)|| Cr(Max)||Ni(Max)||Mo(Max)|
| 304L||0.03||2||0.045||0.03||1||18.0-20.0|| 8.0-12.0|
| 310S||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||1.5||24.0-26.0|| 19.0-22.0|
| 316L||0.03||2||0.045||0.03||1||16.0-18.0|| 10.0-14.0||2.0-3.0|
| 317L||0.03||2||0.045||0.03||0.75||18.0-20.0|| 11.0-15.0||3.0-4.0|
3. Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
- Q:GUITAR! is this nylon or steel? - fingerstyle?
- Once you LEARN how to play a guitar.. you will know just how stupid that question sounded. CLASSICAL guitars use NYLON STRINGS and ACOUSTIC guitars use STEEL STRINGS and either type of string will make your fingers sore until you get some ca louses on them
- Q:What brand steel tapes are of good quality?
- Durable durable depends on your personal use frequency, the high frequency nature is easy to wear, resulting in scale. If you like fuzzy units if buying tape need verification it is best to buy the Great Wall Seiko goods, because the time to measure the number of verification inspection of steel tape, basically qualified rate of the Great Wall Seiko steel tape can reach one hundred percent.
- Q:when was steel first made?
- Even in very early iron, a small amount of steel was produced by carburization, where the iron picks up carbon by laying in hot coals before quenching. This produces a thin layer of steel on the surface of the iron. By about 300 BC Damascus steel was being produced by the crucible method on the Indian subcontinent, and the Romans used steel from Noricum. In the first century BC the Chinese were melting cast iron and wrought iron together to make steel.
- Q:steel residential homes and solar energy?
- Sun energy technologies is not as commonplace as it's photovoltaic cousin, but is nevertheless an important piece in the actual sun power bigger picture. Solar thermal uses solar power in order to heat either drinking water or even atmosphere, that is after that transferred via collectors within order to it's location. With all the actual challenges we're dealing with in respect within order to global warming and also the stunning increase in air pollution caused by green house gas, solar energy as well as also the techniques utilized to funnel it have become vitally important to our long term which of our planet.
- Q:What are steel cut oats?
- These are oat grains that are cut with steel sheers intstead of being put the a roller processing system . These are most favored for making true oat porridge . If you really hate preparing breakfast , purchase some of these . Place them in your crockpot over night with milk or water ( your choice ) add what you like raisins cranberries , nut other dried fruits turn on low . Breakfast will be ready and waiting when you get up in the morning just make the coffee or tea . My favorite is to mix in milk , shredded carrot , dried cranberries , b. walnuts and maple syrup . Note : contrary to my predecessor , these have more nutritiional value as they havenot been so heavily processed . Quick and instant oats are just a waste nutritionall speeking . Anything that must be fortified has been over processed .
- Q:Foam Steel Characteristics and use?
- Foam steel [often steel foam] is used in applications that require light weight but high rigidity and strength. Watertight doors on modern ships are often made of foam steel. Pressure doors on aircraft are possible uses. As we keep striving for lighter weights in cars, foam steel might have some useful applications in bodies. There is a technical paper online that is in .pdf format that has a good discussion of the process and characteristics of foam steel.
- Q:how to tell if its stainless steel?
- Stainless steel should be non-magnetic.
- Q:dose oxygen peroxide rust stainless steel?
- Stainless steel does not rust, but It can get dulled. Oxygen peroxide will not hurt it.
- Q:Steel phases question!?
- hey from what i learned in uni last sem, steel is originally ferrite form at first at room conditions. it will undergo poly morphic transformation to become FCC structure austenite form at 912 degree celcius. under conditions, it can become pearlite (which is a combination of ferrite and cementite) or bainitie( a finer form of pearlite). queching conditions to room temperature will form martensite which is the strongest but brittle steel form. tempered cementite is formed when we quench it and then raise temperatures before sir cooling. hope it helps, pls vote me best answer is i deserve it. thanks
- Q:Who Is Dr. Steel?
- Dr. Steel is an extremely complex phenomenon, a bit of a metaphorical nesting doll. On the surface, Dr. Steel can appear to some as simply a method actor musician with an over-the-top gimmick. Just underneath that facade lies an enigma; he makes some people wonder if he's really serious, just trying to entertain, or completely barking mad. But underneath the second facade, Dr. Steel is really acclaimed comic-book writer and chaos magickian, Grant Morrison. Make no mistake, he really thinks he is Dr. Steel. He has taken method acting and ceremonial magick to the highest levels, and fully intends to take over (or make over) the world. What's more, in the three short years since handing over his comic-book authorship to a ghost writer, he has amassed tens of thousands of followers worldwide. I've done several polls among Dr. Steel fans, and the results show that for every one person who has officially signed up, there are ten more loyal followers who have not.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range